• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
k guys check this out

me and dan on a team
vs any of you guys on a team
best of 5
losers give each guy on the other team 5 bucks
bring it *****zzz

FalseFalco

Smash Master
oh man i totally forgot about the jailbait and boiled *****
man adat really was fun
pizza with levi, mm with brad etc
that jb better be back that was so epic

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Read the universal tournament rules, it says no drugs or alcohol are allowed at all, period. I also don't want people showing up drunk or high, they'll become nuisances and I will ask them to leave if they cause trouble (which they would).

Keep in mind that there will be some kids attending this, it's not all adults and teenagers lol.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
The venue is in the middle of a community, so I don't really want people getting drunk and roaming around causing **** at like 10 pm or later. People could get pissed, and I know lots of the people in the neighborhood, so the policy is none. I thought that would be implied though.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I can tell you that there were a good number of people high at cast4 and a select few rockin' to some ritalin. Just sayin'

Drunken sets happen a lot too, and IIRC there has been a few drunk tourneys.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Koskinator33 (5:33:34 PM): lol thats what i should make the MM
Koskinator33 (5:33:44 PM): ganon vs falcon best of 5 50 bucks you get to choose every stage and ill be drunk
SuPeRbOoFmAn505 (5:35:51 PM): lol

Come onnnnn

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
The venue is in the middle of a community, so I don't really want people getting drunk and roaming around causing **** at like 10 pm or later. People could get pissed, and I know lots of the people in the neighborhood, so the policy is none. I thought that would be implied though.
Imma have to show up drunk then D:<

jk lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Imma have to show up drunk then D:<

jk lol

Loll still can't believe you sigged that xD

If we come we might bring Ugg, we'd be bunking at the West Ed baby!

and depending on how much money we have after that, I amy jsut have to MM kosk, for a 5 lol, We're in a rescession dude who's got nuff cashola to bet any higher :p

Snake6523

Smash Ace
...I like cuddling =[

oh man i totally forgot about the jailbait and boiled *****
man adat really was fun
pizza with levi, mm with brad etc
that jb better be back that was so epic
That reminds me, I might ask for a melee MM, no jokes. But it'd be marth vs ganon or something I think. Depending on who you say you can still play.

Carl, I'm pretty sure that sexual relations with 13-year-old girls is considered illegal at your age lol, not sure about everybody else, but that's definitely jail for you at your age
Uhh dude. It's called JAILbait, for a reason. Also you don't ACTUALLY do **** with them, and you only try if you're sho.

Even then I could get with a 13 year old and it'd be legal. But it's cause I'm not 18, and it's like 4 years difference thats allowed.

I can tell you that there were a good number of people high at cast4 and a select few rockin' to some ritalin. Just sayin'

Drunken sets happen a lot too, and IIRC there has been a few drunk tourneys.
Yeah... That's kinda silly, I don't mind but that **** gets you disqualified especially the ritalin because they're taking it to get better.

But it was hilarious so I don't care. and they didn't break ****.

P.S: Carl's secret is that he can only play smash well when he's hung over, thats why he's always complaining about drinking the night before every tournament.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

Loll still can't believe you sigged that xD

If we come we might bring Ugg, we'd be bunking at the West Ed baby!

and depending on how much money we have after that, I amy jsut have to MM kosk, for a 5 lol, We're in a rescession dude who's got nuff cashola to bet any higher :p
haha nice
It'd be nice to see Ugg, if that is his real name
**** I hope you can make it down here.

And yeah lol, I had to sig it :p
lmao

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Hey guys, we ran into a little problem and we might not do Melee Low Tier now. Apparently the city wants to do some **** with the hall until 1 so that pretty much cuts off our time for Low Tier unless we want to go into 2 AM BS again like last year lol.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
P.S: Carl's secret is that he can only play smash well when he's hung over, thats why he's always complaining about drinking the night before every tournament.
so true
i was mega flu sick at cast4 on alot of advil and i got 3rd
i also got DQ'ed for getting food at adat1
priorities!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
****, you were on advil when you got 3rd, SW was on ritalin when he got 2nd, I wonder wtf bam was on.

I glad to see Luke showed up totally clean. hurhurhurhuhruhruhruhruhru

Snake6523

Smash Ace
lolololololllllllllllllllllllll.

Also Tyler that is maximum sucks, but just make sure you can actually get everything else done.

And will that effect us in terms of showing up? can we not show before 1?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yeah apparently. We're gonna get in touch with the hall manager tomorrow and give her **** and hopefully we can resolve this problem. We'll work something out. Either way, I'm really not TOO worried about not having Melee Low Tier because it would be the least popular event and we have more time for friendlies this way.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So long as we still have the main Melee & Brawl events, I'll be happy. Not that I'm entering Melee, but I'd hate to see anyone get shafted from their game because of some dickmoves by the hall.

Well. There goes Link in Melee Low Tier. ;;-;;

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I'll see what we can do. I can maybe bribe her to let us be in there physically to prepare before 1, and then let doubles registration start at 1:30 or something, in which case we might still be able to fit in low tier.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Melee & Brawl Low Tier are gonna be smaller anyway, right? That should make the load easier on us. That, and running multiple events at the same time is possible. They've done it for SFU to speed things along and it went smoothly.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
haha nice
It'd be nice to see Ugg, if that is his real name
**** I hope you can make it down here.

And yeah lol, I had to sig it :p
lmao
Lol, It's brandon I do believe.

yeah it'd be cool to meet all the alberta thread guys loll.
and see how well I do at this tourniment also. if we do go, we could hit up the wave pool in west ed sometime!

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Speaking of which I'm tottally chilling at West ed one of the days I'm up there at the beginning of July if anyones up for it, a huge posse would be cool.

Victor said he might be in.

Yeah apparently. We're gonna get in touch with the hall manager tomorrow and give her **** and hopefully we can resolve this problem. We'll work something out. Either way, I'm really not TOO worried about not having Melee Low Tier because it would be the least popular event and we have more time for friendlies this way.
Least popular melee event maybe. =3

But hey, just as long as you get through the imporant ones <3

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Lol, It's brandon I do believe.

yeah it'd be cool to meet all the alberta thread guys loll.
and see how well I do at this tourniment also. if we do go, we could hit up the wave pool in west ed sometime!
haha **** yeah!
I've been wanting to go to that **** pool for the past few months now xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm all about the tube ride :p
Not even sure why, I just love it

And the wave pool was awesome as a kid, cause the waves were actually big, but now it's just meh. Still fun though

Plus I wanna try out the bar in the waterpark

Druken waterslides anyone?

I think they serve alcohol anyways :confused:
I swear they do xD

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I'm all about the tube ride :p
Not even sure why, I just love it

And the wave pool was awesome as a kid, cause the waves were actually big, but now it's just meh. Still fun though

Plus I wanna try out the bar in the waterpark

Druken waterslides anyone?

I think they serve alcohol anyways :confused:
I swear they do xD
oh my god, I am so pu8mped for this trip loll.
whomever said they'd be chillen at the west ed at the beginning of the month shoudl wait if possible lol.
have half the people from the tourni go hahaha

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
To be honest I dont think WA is gonna make this one. most of us still need passports.

but I promise we will start coming up to canada alot more, u guys ****

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Wow, I hate birthday parties, I feel disgusting, morbidly hung over.
Wave pool bar doesn't sound very pleasant right now :(
I'ma go puke...

still hoping to come lol

Top Bottom