• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I told you about that list.

I told you.

What am I gonna have to do to, MM Carl?

Cause I'm doing that.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Thats how you should roll.

Exactly, and you're an ******* to everyone who isn't just like you, and I'm calling you out on it. =]

Welp, my mistake I didn't know there was a thread. DIdn't think there would've been considering it was only recently discovered, and is apparently a small tea shop.

...I don't see why people keep repeating to me what they were trying to tell me, I understand exactly what you were saying, I asked what *****ing has to do with balls.

I also have begun to wonder how I was *****ing at all, aside from you know, brawl sucks. But thats the troof.

Also pfft, you could never take me in Dokapon Kingdom anyways.

How about a melee MM $20?

Also brawl sucks.
How about a gears of war II money match $200, or COD 4 $500, I'd Rick Roll you at those XD. (I'll bring the 360 :chuckle: ) What the hell is Dokapon Kingdom anyways? And having balls is a metaphore for staying power. You were b1cht1ng therefore you couldn't handle your current situations.A real man with a pair of balls would have sucked it up.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think if I'm going to have to take the brawl tourney seriously, I'm gonna have to use Diddy on the side for this or something. Save Ganon for grand finals or something. It might hurt my opponent's moral if I whip him out too early.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
You guys wanna know something interesting I just noticed?

Brawl tournaments (and their players specifically) are the only times (and reasons) anyone ever throws a ****fit at me for no reason.

Honestly, Fraser just chill, you're saying things wayyy beyond your own reaches. You don't know who I am, at all. But essentially you need to know that you should ignore me or shut up, because you will A. Never be able to end an arguement with me without shutting up, and B. Never understand a single thing I say whether you know exactly what I'm talking about or not. (Simply put, text cannot convey emotions, and I tend to talk like a ******)

That and you obviously don't know how good I am at GoW. I'd take that, but I'm poor, it'd be more like $5, and I erally don't wanna be playing Xbox at a smash tournament right now, and I actually just dislike COD so much, you don't even know.

Dokapon Kingdom is the greatest game ever created, and what everone in calgary is playing instead of smash (honestly we smashed for 2 hours last get together, and then 10+ hours of Dokapon.)

tl;dr Fraser shut up, just chill man I never said anything to ***** or anything to harm you, just let it go, I'm tired of brawl players having so many problems with everything because they don't know **** all about the smash scene.

Afterdawnusedtobethesameway.jpg

...So does rick rolling mean you'd win? or just like, interupt the game with stupid ****?

Edit: **** yeah doesn't it sound like I'm hyped for this tournament? GOd**** I hate brawl players, they are so fussy. =3 (old melee players excluded, except for Luke)

Frio

Smash Champion
"Brawl tournaments (and their players specifically) are the only times (and reasons) anyone ever throws a ****fit at me for no reason.", I lol'd

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Well plenty of people do it for a good reason.

But without one it's stupid. Like Luke.

Who sounds like he himself is tired of me being a *****, even though I repeat, I'm not =P

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I guess constantly flaming brawl and having an implied if not blatant belittled attitude towards Brawl isn't a reason.

still <3 u brad.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
We can ***** and moan at each other all we want about whatever online (Brawl, Melee, ping pong, whatevs). Just so long as the ******* gene that the internet seems to carry doesn't pass on into when we all hang out IRL, that's what matters.

That being said. **** you, Brad. You're getting a hug when we meet again. LMAO

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Brad is definitely a whole different person irl from what I've noticed anyways.

LOL though, the biggest between online and offline is definitely Tyson though HANDS DOWN.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Tyson is Tyson.

Let's get back on topic with ADAT2, shall we? So whose everyone using for Low Tier?

I'm gonna use Ike and Pokémon Trainer mostly. Also, get ready for some epic Link action.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I can't tel you who I'm playing, it'll give away my strats.

Also I suck anyways.

Also Victor, It's not flaming and belittling if I'm not serious =P You see, when I post brawl sux at the end f every post, and when said Fraser's fat, and when I say Luke sux, you guys should all have realized I'm just sayig it cause it's easier to say than 10chars on the post scale, it's just bread and butter of generic posts that mean nothing.

That being said, although I obviously don't mean anything behind my posts seriously, Luke DOES suck.

... and I don't like brawl, but it's only being I don't like it's competitive atmosphere.

>_<

But yeah, no, seriously don't get worked up I'm never serious.

Like Victor said, IRL I don't insult people (they're bigger than me =[ )

Oshi- I hate hugs!

and just to round off a huge post, Luke's gonna be all over Dan anyways lololololololololololololololololololloluke

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Too bad, *****. You're getting a hug. If that fails, I'll go C.Falcon and Up B you. Next best thing.

As for Luke being all over Dan for both offers of a MM... Doubt he'd go for a regular MM anymore. Dan would just go Falco. LMAO

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I dunno, I might be MM'ing Carl's marth with my ganon (that is if carl still likes to play Marf)

Air cuddle is gross.

Something about Luke and being gay

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Lawls Snake I'm was the same way you're were taking me way too serious there. While I am an xbox player at heart(burn the heretic) and I do like Koskinators idea ;) (i'm sure its against tourney rules though) I was just busting your balls. The first 4 post's I saw of yours were complaints so I called you out on it. then you insulted me. Then i insulted you back. Its just a friendly bit of internet bullying, don't let it get to you :)

PS I'm using Lucas for the low tier
PPS Last RL fistfight I had I won by throwing the guy to the ground and sitting on him ROFL
PPPS Snake your earlier post making fun of my weight and the number of post scripts I use was quite amusing

Top Bottom