• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
^no johns.
At least a I have a slight excuse (j/k) about my temper! xD *genetics
The j/k means that I don't have an excuse.
Micheal Jackson has proven to everyone that you can change who you are......
I could control my temper if I just put some effort into. Frankly, I don't put as much effort as I should be.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Still got a whole week to recover. Hope you're alright by the time MLG Orlando rolls around.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
He'll do well either way. I'm interested to see just how much people under estimate FL.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Glad to hear you're picking up Sheik. Welcome to the community then fragbait - what's left of it at least xP

EDIT: 999 posts...'tis so tempting, but I should be wary before crossing the line to a 1000 posts.

EDIT 2: Let's see who can temp me enough to get me my 1000th post. <3, clever :p (last edit, no worries. I don't intend to start communicating through edits lol)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Welcome fragbait, ever need advice hit me up on AIM... or you know post here.

Hey DMT how many posts do you have?

fragbait

Smash Master
So, are there any specific Videos, or players I should take note of as high level Sheiks? I litterally know NOTHING of her on the competitive side, I don't think I've ever actually SEEN a competitive Sheik in action, let alone met one.\

DMT: I'll give you a cookie if you reply to this.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
All us Sheik's here are epic. Just look at the video thread watch different players, note different styles and pick for yourself lol.

The cookie was too tempting...chocolate chip?

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
Congrats Scary. Wish I would of been in the scene more, probably would of gotten there w/ Tyrant, Haze, Havok and them.

Did you go 100% Sheik?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
100% Sheik/Zelda!

No lies though: alot of things were kinda forgetable.

Lost to Fino (Olimar) 2-0
Lost to Dmbrandon (MK) 2-0

I could've done so well but the TVs were murder to Sheik.

Edit: LOL at <3's post! Yup, he'll agree with me on the TVs

Judo777

Smash Master
100% Sheik/Zelda!

No lies though: alot of things were kinda forgetable.

Lost to Fino (Olimar) 2-0
Lost to Dmbrandon (MK) 2-0

I could've done so well but the TVs were murder to Sheik.

Edit: LOL at <3's post! Yup, he'll agree with me on the TVs
Scary and <3 i was rooting for u guys the whole time gj anyway.

Scary gotta learn that olimar matchup! lol I know the MU pretty well i play and olimar that is as good maybe better than fino regularly so i can give u some tips if u want. But what do i know lol although i did come close to beating logic!

<3 i lost track of u in the tourney who did u lose to?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
It isn't that I didn't know the mu since I have some experience lol. The tv's were murder! There were moments were the lag would spike and cause much inhibition to my game. Only in one stretch did the tv be nice to me in the oli set and in that 6 to 9 seconds I racked up 80 or more damage. Then I could no longer move fluently. It was really bad and it varied through the tvs.

Same thing for <3, he was hard reading havok but couldn't react because he was being held back. When he left the set, I had never seen him so mad. I abhor making johns but in this sense we were hurt a bit.

Judo777

Smash Master
It isn't that I didn't know the mu since I have some experience lol. The tv's were murder! There were moments were the lag would spike and cause much inhibition to my game. Only in one stretch did the tv be nice to me in the oli set and in that 6 to 9 seconds I racked up 80 or more damage. Then I could no longer move fluently. It was really bad and it varied through the tvs.

Same thing for <3, he was hard reading havok but couldn't react because he was being held back. When he left the set, I had never seen him so mad. I abhor making johns but in this sense we were hurt a bit.
Dang that sucks guys. How can that be was MLG just not aware of the lag caused by HD TV's? how can that be though they have ran fighting game tournaments before maybe they just never incorporated hd tvs before.

Top Bottom