• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

iLight

Smash Lord
yeah, type-ex said he wasn't that spectacular, the other ones i have are against more competent players

edit: so i decided to not be lazy, aka the other videos that i have are loading to youtube now, i'll post links in a bit

edit:2
video 1 of 2 that i'm loading

light vs bwett(diddy kong)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n8-Xryhqtg&feature=youtube_gdata

edit:3

video 2 of 2 that i'm loading on youtube

light vs bwett(diddy kong)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uN9t6HM38

the other 4 videos i have i only recorded for a few combo's i did in the middle of them, which i'll mix together once i gather enough for my combo vid

Night•Vision

Smash Rookie
wow it looks like im late to because i didnt know tristian left =[ Thats to bad that a lot of good players are quitting but think about it this way, there might be 3 pros leave today but maybe 20 noobs come in. Eventually them noobs will hopefully stick with brawl and become pros.

Also have any of you ever thought about the double infi jab? Or did i just make that up... surely not because i use it with double pika and double lucario.

The way you do it is if the enemy is in the middel and you and your partner are on both sides of him then you and your partner both use a+a+hold a which is your fast jab attack (forgot the name lol) so then im pretty sure its infi without him being able to break free but even if he can break free over 10 sec of pain he will be so bad hurt because it only took me about 5 sec and he was 100+ hp

Sorry if i didnt explain it very well... im bad at that. But i hope you get the idea of what im thinking of. This can only work in double matchs which is my personal fav.

Well besides the combo, there any shiek mains on atm? Im bored and just want to talk, i cant do any wi-fi matchs atm because i have internet problems and i get dc'd all the time so i cant play until i get my other router.

iLight

Smash Lord
i understand what your saying night, but i'm pretty sure you can smash di and push one of them back far enough/smash di down hard enough so that you can shield after longest of say 3 seconds, also i'm "on" if you want to talk over like PM's or something, because i can't log on AIM for hour and a half (avoiding someone)

Night•Vision

Smash Rookie
oh ok thats cool. Btw im not new to shiek but i have never took the to learn the brawl terms. Like what does DI, Uair, Utilt, ect. stand for? I know how to play the game its just i dont know what they mean when yal talk about the moves xD

Sorry for sounding like a noob lol

Night•Vision

Smash Rookie
oh shoot i g2g, i'll be back on early tommorow mourning so you can send me a pm and i'll read it when i get back on. Nice meeting you lekki =D

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
rooting for you. going to tampa this weekend. getting my grdacus down. hopefully I can get a few hours in with people friday (and record)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I might be going to some regional tournament this weekend. Convince me to main Sheik for it.

iLight

Smash Lord
im going back to maining metaknight because i don't like losing to character like d3/marth/diddykong

sorry everyone, i'll still participate in discussions/give replays of my sheik/help with the PR if you'd like, I just won't be playing sheik as much in tournament

Judo777

Smash Master
It better be! Otherwise when people ask me who the hell plays sheik ill be like........ me????

woah why am i a mod?

Renki

Smash Journeyman
No more Rectum tearrrrrrrrrrrrrr? Scidadle will be sad as well when he hears of this

No worries. Just majority of the Sheiks will be from...FL. Go figure, lol.

<3
Me
Scary
Judo
DMT

....Uhhhhhh...wow, that's kind of depressing really. xD

I honestly don't find D3 bad at all btw. :D

Judo777

Smash Master

<3
Me
Scary
Judo
DMT

Im not from FL lol

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
there is a high concentration of sheik in FL. there's a small handful that you don't normally hear about down here too.

there's also tutu I think cross still plays

iLight

Smash Lord

<3
Me
Scary
Judo
DMT

so you've never noticed that in that match up if you make a small mistake he gets a kill and if he makes a small mistake you get 30% on him?

Judo777

Smash Master
so you've never noticed that in that match up if you make a small mistake he gets a kill and if he makes a small mistake you get 30% on him?
really i dont think its that bad either. everytime he messes up we get 30% but i dont see how he gets a free kill each time i think the MU isnt bad. Its hard if u dont use zelda to kill him imo.

iLight

Smash Lord
its hard if you play sheik period imo, you get knocked off, he has a potentially easy kill waiting for him, you get back on he has a potentially free u-tilt waiting for him and if your at kill percent you die

Renki

Smash Journeyman
My apologies for forgetting you, Ankoku. Why so serious? :\

Truth be told, I thought you dropped Sheik.

Yeah, D3 can kill us early with a fresh u-tilt...and...bair...and....? Seems like that's all really to me. No doubt it takes us forever to kill the fatty though.

Top Bottom