• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
****, we're losing a valuable member Q_Q I'm sorry Tristan. Good luck with whatever you are moving on to. Also, I think everyone here is gonna hold you to that Sheik tat promise.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
#1 What makes you think I have no friends?
#2 Why would I randomly throw myself around? When I will have sex I want it to be meaningful.

I am not enlisting to die. My father, grandfather, great grandfather and all of the way back to the Revolutionary War were soldiers. There has been a Baker in every American war. Joining is beyond the money and ****, it is about joining a legacy. The Marine Corps also gives valuable oppertunities. I to get take classes while in the military. I can also ride the GI bill when I get out.
On top of that you get to travel. You get to see what the world is really like and you also get to see some beautiful places. My father was in Hawaii, Japan, Phillipines and Kwait (j\k). I know a lot of people who have been in and a few that are in. I know exactly what I am getting myself into. The horrors are haunting, but I hope I can over come. My uncle was a sniper in Vietnam. He can't even talk about. The man will shut up into a shell and seal solitude. That war done terrible things to him.

lol, at least the rifle range will be easy in boot camp.
You realize the ideal of having "meaningful sex" the first time you ever do is an ideal that has been planted in your head via brainwashing (happens to all of us) and is not at all a natural feeling... right?

Tell me you realize this LOLLLLL

Judo777

Smash Master
You realize the ideal of having "meaningful sex" the first time you ever do is an ideal that has been planted in your head via brainwashing (happens to all of us) and is not at all a natural feeling... right?

Tell me you realize this LOLLLLL
but maybe it not being natural is in fact what makes it so great. I'm waiting for my wife too man.

etecoon

Smash Hero
waiting until you're contractually bound to the death with someone to fully explore your relationship - lol at what happens when 2,000 year old texts are still taken literally as end all life advice

no wonder why the divorce rate is so absurd

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
waiting until you're contractually bound to the death with someone to fully explore your relationship - lol at what happens when 2,000 year old texts are still taken literally as end all life advice

Divorce rate is so absurd is because of slimy cheaters.

Judo777

Smash Master

Haha i love how just because i said i choose not to have sex til im married u assume i read the bible. And since when is sex the most important thing in a relationship?

etecoon

Smash Hero
I wouldn't assume that you are religious, but the no sex until marriage doctrine does stem from religious culture, a lot of people are raised to believe in it for no other reason than that even if they themselves aren't particularly religious

nor did I say that it's *the* most important thing, but it is important and can change things

Judo777

Smash Master
I wouldn't assume that you are religious, but the no sex until marriage doctrine does stem from religious culture, a lot of people are raised to believe in it for no other reason than that even if they themselves aren't particularly religious

nor did I say that it's *the* most important thing, but it is important and can change things
Nah i just do it cause to makes sense. I am a christian but the reason i do it is simple. I don't like the idea of my wife to be having sex with anyone else. Why should i expect her to feel any different. Why would i even risk doing something that my wife wouldnt approve of she deserves the best so its my job to try and give that to her.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
the best is in the eye of the beholder, everything that your holding up as idealy "the best" is what has been implanted into you is what etecoon (or at least myself) is trying to tell you

it's not as "you" as you think it is, and yes much of the stuff your saying stems from religious texts as has been stated

at the end of the day, sex isn't a big deal and the fact that it's still either held up on a pedestal or shunned like it's satan's teachings baffles me O.O

Judo777

Smash Master
the best is in the eye of the beholder, everything that your holding up as idealy "the best" is what has been implanted into you is what etecoon (or at least myself) is trying to tell you

it's not as "you" as you think it is, and yes much of the stuff your saying stems from religious texts as has been stated

at the end of the day, sex isn't a big deal and the fact that it's still either held up on a pedestal or shunned like it's satan's teachings baffles me O.O
I see what ur saying and im a huge advocate of thinking for urself and not just going with what ur told. However as i originally said. I dont like the idea of my wife being with anyone else so why should i think she wouldnt feel the same way. if she does feel different then it can always be changed. But saving a potential outcome imo is the best option cause i still have the ability to do either.

And i see what ur saying and i agree dont go with what ur told learn to think for urself.

Also as u said it isn't a big deal so why does it matter whether i decide to or not.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I like Judo.

STD's are like a box of chocko-lates, you nevah know whut you're gonna get.
j/k

In all seriousness, I wish to live my life to the fulist. When an oppurtunity arises for something that I haven't done before, I take it. Forest Gump is more than a movie, it is an example. To accomplish anything just takes effort. So far in my life I have been a snake handler, a marksman (I even have a clay pigeon signed by a country singer) and an author in progress. In a year I will write another chapter in my life. Another chapter will be wrote when I get out.
The more outlandish and the more absurd, the more it appeals.

"If someone can understand your life, then buddy, you are doing it wrong."

-Mars-

Smash Hero
TL;DR

People that don't have the opportunity to give it to dez hos decide to stop bothering.

bwahahahhaahahah jk.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I see what ur saying and im a huge advocate of thinking for urself and not just going with what ur told. However as i originally said. I dont like the idea of my wife being with anyone else so why should i think she wouldnt feel the same way. if she does feel different then it can always be changed. But saving a potential outcome imo is the best option cause i still have the ability to do either.

And i see what ur saying and i agree dont go with what ur told learn to think for urself.

Also as u said it isn't a big deal so why does it matter whether i decide to or not.
the sooner the feel good, the better.. my friend

buaha

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You guys obviously miss the real point.

DMG watches you

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Or rather, no sex until marriage/civil union/ you are both sure you are each other's life partner/

something like that.

Just a personal preference thing, I feel. It's like your fav. food, music, color, etc.

If messing around with everybody is your thing, go for it. If you don't want anything to do with sex, cool.

Me? Not happening unless I am sure that whoever it is I am with is the love of my life. And only if she

wants to get into that. I don't think it's some universal thing like nobody should kill anybody or

something. Purely according to taste.

LOL why is this discussion going on in the Sheik boards? Too good!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
sheilding to stop is actually faster.

needle charge to cancel is about 15+ frames total sheild to cancel is about 8, pluss you get the added bonus of being able to sheild grab and jump roll etc. out of sheild.
with needles you have to wait about 7 frames before you can take any kind of action and those are limited to the cancel (which takes time in and of itself) rolling (instant) and throwing needles (8 frames?)

In short it can be an interesting mix up, but generally you are gonna have better options. generally walking into ftilt range is way better than running in.

People should cancel dash into needles more when they run away I think though instead of shield dashing when no one is around.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Truth.

I'm off Thursday, I should have my phone up and running again by then so I'll try and get up with you. I'm not going to WHOBO if you haven't guessed.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
DOUBLE POST!

I'm an obvious post count *****.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6H15gG2l9A

old as hell but you can see what I mean about using walking to get more precise spacing and what I mean about when where and how often to charge. if you are idle and not in range of attack charge. If you aren't comfortable run away and charge.

gallax

Smash Hero
if u need a ride just post it in the ucf thread. i can pick u up on my way back in. but im not going to whobo either. no one wants to go.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
sheilding to stop is actually faster.

needle charge to cancel is about 15+ frames total sheild to cancel is about 8, pluss you get the added bonus of being able to sheild grab and jump roll etc. out of sheild.
with needles you have to wait about 7 frames before you can take any kind of action and those are limited to the cancel (which takes time in and of itself) rolling (instant) and throwing needles (8 frames?)

In short it can be an interesting mix up, but generally you are gonna have better options. generally walking into ftilt range is way better than running in.

People should cancel dash into needles more when they run away I think though instead of shield dashing when no one is around.
<-- was wrong even with debug mode

fail

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It takes 8 frames to cancel needle charge, but it takes 7 frames to start the needle charge in the first place. Thus, 15.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Can you confirm that? My testing from over a year ago said 7, InnocentRoad's frame data says 8. We both have it as 8 frames to stop charging. This makes an instant cancel take at least 15/16 frames. Hell, even if you could cancel on frame 4, it would take 12 frames.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
u didnt mess up anything i was wrong LOLX it might even be 15 i didn't use debug right

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh... use it to punish- not to space.

And if they know about the setup use that to your advantage... in other words walk forward and grab them, lol. Funniest thing ever.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
the footstool jump combos don't work, especially on wario

chars like gw and **** get to jump BEFORE you do and you end up getting footstooled

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
the footstool jump combos don't work, especially on wario

chars like gw and **** get to jump BEFORE you do and you end up getting footstooled
lol!

hit stun on ftilt is percent based, but realistically at percents when you have time to do the set up knock back in going to be to high for a footstool against normal characters. At least thats how it feels after reading this.

Top Bottom