• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

clowsui

Smash Legend
saviors have you not been keeping up?

yes

he's already beat one of our best MKs (kel), the best lucas in the nation (tyr) and beat our (probably) #1 on the pr, alphazealot

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.

yes

he's already beat one of our best MKs (kel), the best lucas in the nation (tyr) and beat our (probably) #1 on the pr, alphazealot
No, I live in a hole where I try and advance Sheik.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
hard to advance without competition :(

I'm going to winterfest. so hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Gigs is Saturday, watch the live stream thing. I plan on winning.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
marsulas you should go to no koast, i'll probably be there
I might be able to go if it's a ways off......how far off is it? And is it in Texas?

yes

I heard Ally was in Ohio too? that must be fun having the op 2 players in the world near you:)

hard to advance without competition :(

I'm going to winterfest. so hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Gigs is Saturday, watch the live stream thing. I plan on winning.
**** that **** <3, I got a tourny on Saturday as well.........I plan on placing top 10:)

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
Mew2King lives in Ohio now, which means there are tournies in Ohio Savior, you have no excuse to not go to tournies man.

Im 13 and even have to get a ride from my father to go to tournies and I gotta pay for myself

PS. Ally lives in Michigan

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Mew2King lives in Ohio now, which means there are tournies in Ohio Savior, you have no excuse to not go to tournies man.

Im 13 and even have to get a ride from my father to go to tournies and I gotta pay for myself

leaf you live in MD it's not too out of the question that you could walk to tounies. If the man can't go he can't go.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
its not a prank, havent u noticed? my post count has been going backwards for half a year

we should change the sheik matchup in the matchup thread and call mario 50 50 lol

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
I thought we can to an agreement ages ago on mario, just that no one said anything afterwards really.
So I've just been bumping it with random nonsense

saviorslegacy

There are tournies in Ohio. They are all about two hours away from me. I live in Southeren Ohio and ALLLLL the tournies are in the middle of Ohio.
As soon as I get a chance to go 2 hours to a tourney I will.
I'm desperate enough to get to a tourney that I was talking to a buddy of mine about setting up one here.
(If M2K is in Ohio then he might show.......)

Well, IMA work more on my spacing game and GR> DACUS. -_-

ps I got some new match's of me today.
its not a prank, havent u noticed? my post count has been going backwards for half a year

we should change the sheik matchup in the matchup thread and call mario 50 50 lol
Uhhhh... why is it going backwards?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm going about 8 hours on a drive to a tournament 2 hours is nothing;). If I had a car I would e all over the place probably every weekend. Tournaments are so fun because you are absolutely sure that you're opponent isn't sandbagging, you make friends, and when people compliment your character it feels so satisfying lol.

I remember back when Chok used to spam everywhere lol he got banned for a while xD.

iLight

Smash Lord
I'm going about 8 hours on a drive to a tournament 2 hours is nothing;). If I had a car I would e all over the place probably every weekend. Tournaments are so fun because you are absolutely sure that you're opponent isn't sandbagging, you make friends, and when people compliment your character it feels so satisfying lol.

I remember back when Chok used to spam everywhere lol he got banned for a while xD.
not true lol

UTDZac always sandbags against me, even in tournament

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol i can't believe you guys had so much difficulty calling the mario match up, i didn't post because i figured you guys didn't need help beating mario
i think we just said 50 50 cuz we dont know anything about mario cuz we dont know anything about him and have never played any great mario players (which there are almost none) and are afraid to underestimate a character we've never played against

when i imagine it, it seems hella easy lol. but u never know

saviorslegacy

8 hours= a whole day worth of time wasted and then some
When I get my drivers license and stuff I'll be a busy man with tournies.
I doubt I will be making any 2 hour trips any time soon, but I hope to start going to one in Cincy.

ps YES!!!!
From what Nicalobe told me I might be the best Sheik in Ohio!

:EDIT:
Marsulas is a SSBBRoomer... :(
I want that title....
I miss Marsulas.
I do to...
"He will live on in our hearts, he was a great person..." " WELP, he ain't gettin any deader!" "Back to work!"
- Emperors New Groove

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I'm posting this so I'll be bind to my word that I'll make a useful thread tonight or early tomorrow.

Gotta keep on throwing those logs.

clowsui

Smash Legend
saviors don't be too hasty, i hold that title right now. maybe tied with goadmoose :p

we are probably going to have another tourney on 10/10

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I miss Marsulas.
I miss u too NKB<3<3
not true lol

UTDZac always sandbags against me, even in tournament
**** you need to MM then;)

8 hours= a whole day worth of time wasted and then some
When I get my drivers license and stuff I'll be a busy man with tournies.
I doubt I will be making any 2 hour trips any time soon, but I hope to start going to one in Cincy.

ps YES!!!!

:EDIT:
Marsulas is a SSBBRoomer... :(
I want that title....
8 hours= price you pay to go to a regional to face top players from OoS.

I think I might be best Sheik in Utah;)

I'm not a Broomer, just bought a premium membership xD. You gotta do something cool to get in the broom.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I thought we can to an agreement ages ago on mario, just that no one said anything afterwards really.
So I've just been bumping it with random nonsense
Sorry, I've been really busy for the past few days with school and such. I'll change it now.

Edit:
BTW, I declare myself best Sheik in Alabama and Georgia :). Except for when someone like Reflex randomly decides to play Sheik. -.-

saviorslegacy

saviors don't be too hasty, i hold that title right now. maybe tied with goadmoose :p

we are probably going to have another tourney on 10/10
K, I'll take that from ya then when we meet.
BTW... I'll see if I can go. I really want to.
^^^ this
...Wait you guys got three sheiks mains in your state? Madness.
Clowsui only alts Sheik. So we have 2 mains and one alt.
8 hours= price you pay to go to a regional to face top players from OoS.

I think I might be best Sheik in Utah;)

I'm not a Broomer, just bought a premium membership xD. You gotta do something cool to get in the broom.
Oooooooh.. so that's what the Shroom is. <,<
I was talking to Buuzsaw and he said I might have a chance to get in. ^^
I have to get permission from Hylian though.......

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sheik is too good

champ gotta hold it down in socal

he doesnt play often lol

i dont go to tournys

cali sheiks too good

iLight

Smash Lord
i proclaim myself best sheik from texas to cali, and best sheik from texas to where a little bubble of neo control b/c i still need to mm him or something for that title, and then north from him too =]

i<3everyone if someone sais that someone is better than me, i want to see them play so i can steal their strats and get better. and its not allowed to be using chain or switching to zelda

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Well the chain is part of Sheik's moveset lol and so is transform you cant say those things cuz someone could just be like "Light uses ROB sometimes" xD <3 <3

-Mars-

Smash Hero
hahah my bad. Pretty gay I can't claim best Sheik in Southwest because of you:(. Best Sheik in the Rocky Mountains!!! hahaha

Top Bottom