• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know why I've got the word 'Moderator' under my name? Has Jon extended April Fool's day?

[edit] Oh wait, he anticipated this comment and fixed it before I posted.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I met dehf, he's a cool kid.

tomrrow was gonna be me and nanda mad training, but I guess we can relocate to yours.
serious training though. (as in we do the 3 man swap out and the odd man out will give feedback and advice)

Sieg

Smash Champion
Pretty sure I'm winning the whole tournament for my state of Siegtoria/Siegsland/New South Sieg.

tedeth

Smash Master
Nah he's right ACT will win.... doubles.... partially.

EDIT: ACT guys bring your own towls tomorrow if you want to have a shower at my place at all. I don't have that many towels.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok so for all you guys wanting to know how we did here it is

nanda: came first in his pool without losing to anyone (beating people like ea, attila, vyse...)
came 7th in the bracket, what a winner.

silfa: came second in his pool, 9th in the bracket, also beat attila.

scabe: came 3rd in his pool I think... 13th in the bracket, also beat attila (man attila got act *****)

dave: didnt get through pools :( (came close though)

julian: came last in his pools :(

me: came first in my pools without losing to anyone, beat earl, came 9th in brackets.

as for doubles, me and ted came 3rd (so ****)
nanda and dave came 7th and scabe and silfa came 13th (get mega gay'd)
julian teamed with a sonic dude and they came 13th as well.

nanda also beat shaya in the first game (actually would have won but made a simple input error right at the end) he also 3 stocked zero in a game, and is 2g.
Now he can become the object of our hate and we'll all get better then him ;)

zApollo

Smash Ace
nanda also beat shaya in the first game (actually would have won but made a simple input error right at the end) he also 3 stocked zero in a game, and is 2g.
Whaaat? This guy has improved soo much and indeed has become the ****. I want to go back to ACT and play him again! (and scabe, and silfa, and you luke and all other awesome ACT players)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sorry typo'd there, it was meant to be, should have won.

thanks apollo, come back anytime!

Top Bottom