• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
holy **** but if you COULD do all that at the same time you would be the master of the universe.

True Romance

Smash Ace
I've decided I'm gonna do a Splice.

I think this state thread is my new home. There's no ****wits in the Canberra thread so I've decided to start a new life in the ACT. Please be nice to me, I'll try my hardest to get to tourneys but I like live in the very distant out reaches of the Capital Territory yo.

I main Pikachu and second Yoshi, I'm part of Scabe's fan club on Facebook! If you could teach me some tricks on how to be pro, or even teach me how to ignore induvidual users posts on Smash Boards it'd be much appreciated.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Ahaha^ <3 Kane. :love:

Welcome to ACT! I can't believe you main Pikachu now?! I'm also trying to ignore individual posters, but there are times where I want to rage at them so hard on the forums but I try not to say anything.

Trillest

Smash Ace
lol funny kane i came to act thread to move away from perth aswell just wanted to get more mentoring from scabe, also agree with what kanes says plz teach us how to ignore the troll of the west

MTGod

Smash Champion
Kane, the boards has an ignore list, y'know??? Go to your User CP, then hit Edit Ignore List, add desired username, and Voila, no more of that person's posts :p

I haven't actually tried it but I assume it works :p

Oh, hi Canberrans, btw... We've stolen two of your Zone players :D

Throwback

Smash Lord
Once-a-fortnight Pie Presents: Dessert!

Monday from 11am until the cows come home. Post if you can come!

If I can get a few people I think the 'tourney' will use a weird ruleset, TBA.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Kevin is god of ACT smash.

I'm going away tomorrow and I don't think I get back until late monday. I don't think I'll be gettting any smash in. :(

cheese619

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOO! A PIKACHU! I'm doomed

I might actually be able to come to the meet on monday for once. I just have to check with work.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, that is what she said

anyways the meet at my place on sunday is 1230 till whenever

Alzi

Smash Master
;) lololololol.

Tiger Shark thats a nice banner you made. I love the text on it. :D

People from ACT who are going to thriller that i know are:

Luke
Scabe

?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
my very exsistence is ****** alzi's life constantly, poor guy, it must really be hard having to live such a massive lie alzi, of how your cool and popular and awesome.

why dont you come to canberra and I'll make it all better, fufufufu....

Alzi

Smash Master
You are putting yourself against someone who looks weak but with heaps of power from the inside luke. ;)

haha GOOD GAME piccolo a.k.a luke atyeo.

Nah can't wait to friendly you at thriller i don't think we have a good snake here other then sam and i like never vs his snake.

Alzi

Smash Master
I save the best till last ofcourse. ;)

So glad he punched the sun we are getting this nice cool whether over here. I've vs'ed him on wifi for awhile now the time has come i vs his dk offline and see it's true power.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
What up. You guys should have a tourney over the supermassive half-year uni holidays so I can come up for a real tourney this time ;D

Top Bottom