• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT and Caotic Present - Business Time 2! date confirmed, 28th and 29th of august

blaze3927

Smash Ace
you just swinging via curtin or are you interested in the free tv aswell :p, trying to get through to him but he's not pickigng up his mobile

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
Just curtin. Well, if he's not answering, I gotta go. I have a couple old N64 controllers and we'll work it out when we get there (picking someone else up as well I can't wait).

Silfa

Smash Ace
Results were something like

1. Scabe
2. Silfa
3. Luke
4. Seb (how is he so good @_@)
5. Dave?
5. Cao?

I'm not sure of the rest. sydney left before the bracket.

Zero

Smash Hero
Ideal results:

1. Zero
2. Toby
3. Liam

but alas

I think I'll do shoutouts later. I found this tourney super fun, even though I was barely there :D

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I had a blast.

Also Brawl teams:
1. Luke and Cao
2. Toby and Liam

moohahahaha <3

Toby.

Smash Master
The best part was where Luke accidentally fsmashed Liam in doubles GF, killing him at some tiny percent and winning them the first set.

Actually no, the best part was when Liam accidentally omni gayed HIMSELF by upthrowing luke with a nade, even though luke had port priority. This was game 5 set two, and liam died at 30%.

looool

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I just remembered the best part of the tournament was when Luke tried to kick the air and ripped his pants. Luke's gonna Luke.

SurvivorSeb

Smash Cadet
NNID
Brektfast
Shoutouts:

Scabe: Stop playing Link. Your everything else is too good. Better ZSS than me and you never play her.
Next time I WILL beat your Pikachu D: ... I hope =[

Silfa: DKtoopro. Really enjoyed our matches. I just wish I could have done better in losers-semis.

Dave: Epic Peach ditto was epic. Our Atyeo matches were both really close and amazing. I was just lucky to get that Sheik kill on your Snake on Halberd. Your Link is too good. I liked the part when you annihilated Cheese (Joe).

Julian: Your Toon Link freaked me out. Never seen such projectile spam ;D I'm sure you could beat me in regular singles, especially with that godly DI. Fresh ZSS Side-B on 150% = Death? Not for you. D:

Cao: That doubles game >=[
*Pulls a turnip* - Bomb-Omb - Miss!
*Pulls a turnip* - Bomb-Omb!?!?!? - Miss!
*Pulls a turnip* - Stitch Face.....!? - Miss!

1/195112 chance to pull 3 special items in a row with peach. (I think, Brawlers chat concurs.)

*A few pulls later* - Bomb-Omb - Good Game =[
I almost had it too. Maybe next time less hacking ;D

Luke: I just can't play my best when I play you. Always screw up my F-Tilt locks on your Fox and only 1 stocked your Ganon with ZSS. Why are you mind blocking me D:? If I ever come to a meet, help me beat you =p

Joe: Get ***** by Dave. Best doubles partner is best, next time help me not get owned by infinite bomb-ombs. Don't give up Falco for singles! Lucas is... Lucas =/

VK: Wolf is broken. Stop owning my Sheik with him. D:

KaleidoRuby: Your ZSS is too good. Way too good. Teach me x_x. Why didn't you play her in our Atyeo set?! You would have won easily!
P.S. You totally stole my Atyeo ruleset team :3 Sheik + Peach + ZSS is win.

Liam: Thank you for taking all of Cheese's 9 stocks with your Ike. He will never live it down =D I didn't get to give you or Toby a game though. Next time maybe.

Toby: See above. I hear your PT is epic, really lame how I didn't get you to own me with it =[

Nanda: You should have stayed longer, playing you is always fun. Yoshi for S Tier.

Anyone else who I have forgotten, thanks for making the day(s) epic!
There better be a next ACT tournament. I'll totally win it ;D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if you come to meets seb I will make you amazing, you already have the potential, same with cheese.

toby, the best part was when I single handed took 3 stocks in a 2v1, get rolled.

also zero I teched the stage at high % from c4 3 times in a row, all I wanted to do was airdodge and get hit up to the face :(

act you guys rock, results up soon.

scoot, act hates you, get out

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah, its cause he had the venue till 9 and you guys wanted to leave at like 5.

it was pretty lax sam, I'm working during the day this friday so I'll have plenty of time to do you a writeup.

teaming with cao was fun.

S.D

Smash Master
Ok thanks Luke - also on another note been talking to Oats a little about their coming up this way - hopefully I'll be able to confirm some time off for that period...

Top Bottom