• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT and Caotic Present - Business Time 2! date confirmed, 28th and 29th of august

druckey

Smash Apprentice
I hate to interrupt your cheerful discussion, but I won't be coming to this tourney anymore. I need money and work needs me to work. It's a beautiful relationship.

I will however be moving to Canberra come January, so yeah.

As you you were.

Sieg

Smash Champion
stop sticking your nose in everywhere, people dont like it when you just barge in, assume your all buddy buddy with everyone, and then start giving out all your **** opinions.

BWHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA.

Sorry, I thought this was ****ing hilarious.

I'm totally being a hypocrite here, but so are you lol.

Zxv

Smash Lord
I like Scoot. He was the first (and the friendliest) person in the Smash scene who I actually had a conversation with.

Nanda

Smash Ace
I love everyone.... except Moses, what a douche (not the red sea parting guy)
So i hear there is a tournament on, BT 2??

Any way you can help me move my TV Luke?? Car is too small. (you can keep the TV)

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Considering how many people get lost on their way to the Perth Thread and end up posting in the A.C.T Thread (e.g. Technodeth, Scoot, Shaya), I've decided to post this helpful and informative map to assist any of you who seriously plan on making the journey to the far-off realm of Canberratown.

As Canberra is a small country town, it is a good idea to pack extra supplies to make your time here easier. Extra ammunition is a must in order to fend off potential raids from the indigenous tribes; remember keep your weapon cleaned and well-oiled at all times. Be sure to carry ample clean water, as much of the village does not have access to tap water or sewage plumbing.

If you have not done so already, it is strongly recommended you get your malaria, influenza, and siphilus vaccination shots as soon as possible in order to ensure your health and fortitude while in the ACT.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
so since like 5 people are coming to this does that mean we get to play symphonia for excessive periods again?

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Starting time: Nanda is a schlong sucker

Ending time: After he takes a steamy load

^_^

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
As for the actual ruleset I'll be doing something a little different and debuting my own ruleset, the 'Atyeo ruleset' (for lack of a better name)
While Luke is banned and can't defend himself, I'll step in and make a better name for the rules.

I propose we call it "Luke's Super Happy Interesting Tournament Ruleset", or "Luke's S.H.I.T rules" for short.

I think it reflects the contents of the ruleset accurately. <3

patv

Smash Journeyman
I guess no one from western Sydney? I wanted to play u scabe shame

Top Bottom