• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT and Caotic Present - Business Time 2! date confirmed, 28th and 29th of august

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
my flights are confirmed, arr saturday morning 7am, dept. mon 6am. looking for an opportunity at some stage over the weekend to tour parliament house at 10am, otherwise i am fully committed to the tournament in full. still gotta work on the atyeo melee ruleset~!

would anyone like to team with me in melee?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if you come down here to chill when san diego is visiting, you can get a tour around all of canberra including the parliamentry triangle in a nice old fleetwood caddilac that normally does weddings and stuff.
I got my contacts ;)

tedeth

Smash Master
Basically, Luke took the only wknd I'm not free and held a tourney on it. :O

DW Julian, we'll see eachother soon. :)

Get Luke to drive here for a training sesh sometime. He's always lik e"yesh we should train together more" then when I'm like, "come this wknd" he's lik e"no". :(

Makes me sad Luke...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its cause its always, "hey luke, drive all the way to my small cramped house, even though it'll cost you a small fortune, and I'll be argueing with my mum the whole time which gets me agitated and then I take it out on you lolololol"

try coming to my place for once, its alot more chill.
also not real keen on playing much smash lately.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its true, I miss your pathetic attempts to make friends with me, or to get even with me, because it always ends up with me laughing and you crying and raging and quiting the scene for periods of time.
it really is quite an enjoyable passtime for me.

swordsaint

Smash Master
You know what the ironic thing is? You're actually really easy to annoy despite how much you love to do it yourself.

As for the foot thing. How did you find out about that?! =O

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
remember that never ending circle of events that repeats itself scoot, well this is my favorite part, watching you try and insult me, because its the start of your raging, and when it doesnt work you just go off the rails.
I love it so much, espcially when you deny it and claim your taking a break, who do you think is actually going to believe that

swordsaint

Smash Master
remember that never ending circle of events that repeats itself scoot, well this is my favorite part, watching you try and insult me, because its the start of your raging, and when it doesnt work you just go off the rails.
I love it so much, espcially when you deny it and claim your taking a break, who do you think is actually going to believe that
So you don't believe I'll quit, but you don't believe I'm taking a break. Make more sense plz.

Do you mean that never-ending circle where I come back for you mum? maybe I remember it more clearly than you then...

And you can take it as serious or as friendly as you want to take it. In the end it's gonna be up to you whether you'll stop bagging on me or not. I might as well make the most of it. I don't rage as hard or as often as you seem to think either and you're the only person who ever really makes me rage anymore, but yeah you're probably the only person who legitimately thinks I'm quitting. Everyone I still Smash with here at meets and everything I've told several times it's merely a break. I'll be back in 2 or 3 more whether you like it or not. <3

Little do you actually realise why I'm taking this approach again. It wasn't my idea. :)

Btw I just ***** your thread.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok scoot, you keep on telling yourself that, in the meantime I suggest you learn to read.

and whats ****** a thread compared to ****** your self confidence and ego

swordsaint

Smash Master
ok scoot, you keep on telling yourself that, in the meantime I suggest you learn to read.

and whats ****** a thread compared to ****** your self confidence and ego
My self confidence and egos still in tact, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to try so god **** hard.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lolololol, your the one trying so hard buddy, lets see how long you can keep this up before I have to say I told you so.
btw I kept those private messages you sent me, maybe I should put them up for you to re-read since it seems you have a very short memory (you also have a very short ***** lol)

swordsaint

Smash Master
***** jokes...classic case of overcompensating.

btw i do have a short memory, but i know what was said in them. In the end it came down to "I'll put up with you, and you'll put up with me".

you know how much easier it would be for both of us though if you didn't try and tear apart everything I ever say? the answer is a lot. you might find im not too bad when you're not attacking me at the drop of a hat. I try pretty hard not to rage, I'd say that should be enough. If trying isn't good enough for you then it's just too bad. :3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I did try, but you really are the worst person ever, and thats not just my opinion.
pretty much nobody likes you, but most of them are too nice to say anything about it, but your that guy who always comes in unwanted and speaks his mind and nobody wants you to be there but you go there anyway cause your a ****** and not socially aware of yourself.

thats why its so funny to see this happen, its like watching 2 ants argue about how big they are.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Why don't you help me be a little more aware then instead of going on about it all the time? Giving an opinion isn't a bad thing, and I try my best not to offend people. If someone seems like they've been offended, I'm quick to question that, and if they say I sort of have, I'm even quicker to apologise.

Like I said, Luke. If me trying isn't good enough for you. then you really are the worst person ever. :p

If people legitimitely don't like something I've done or said, and don't tell me about it exactly. I'm never gonna know how to fix it. I hate that I can offend people without intending to, but I can't change that unless I'm told exactly what I've done.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i love scoot and i win, so... end of disc. or else i'll send you all into the pit with alzi

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I think I want to go to the pit with alzi, we could chill and ****.

also cao have you really met scoot?
your too nice anyway so you dont count, but if you knew what I knew, oh man.

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
Look Scoot, this is my take on you. I think you're a rude, inconsiderate, arrogant and selfish social ****** who makes weird pedo comments to the younger members of the scene and I really have no desire to meet or speak to you again.

Consider this: you, a very experienced Brawl player, beat another player in pools at Thriller, his second tournament ever. A good comment would have been "Good games man, nice Snake."
What did you say? "Yeah, get 2-0'd!"

Try and argue against this as you might I have no desire to make any further comments on the subject. Maybe just think about your behaviour for a while.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I like that post so much that if you want to infract it cao, I will take the infraction instead.
even though you shouldnt because its all perfectly true and we should have the right to say that to scoot considering his behaviour and the fact that we cant seem to get our point across to him that we dont want him posting in our threads (well I do, its fun for me), also he did say we should point out what he does wrong, I dont see whats so bad about that?

also scoot, to further prove julians point look at this photo

see the look of disgust on jons face? it may not be really obvious unless you know the guy well, but he'll ****ing kill you.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
but for the record, julians post isn't infraction worthy. people are free to speak out on swf in a manner which is kept civil and polite

edit: i'm too cool for hate. free wubs to everyone! it's not like anyone's perfect. lots of people here are kids, and it's nice to see them make mistakes and grow up

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Wow, that was the worst argument I've ever read. Even Elmo arguing with the Count about what 1 + 3 was had more style that that ****.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm tired and I'm bored, and I'm stuck at work
you cant expect brillance under these conditions

swordsaint

Smash Master
"gay?" - I won't argue against that. I don't even remember it, but if you think I'm that same person then you're free to think that way. You're probably the first person who's actually told me what you think without doing so much as to simply get pleasure out of it.

As for thinking about my 'behaviour' for a while. If you think that any of what I do is any worse than some of what your own 'Luke Atyeo' posts then you're probably as bias as I am. Even so, if I were to go ahead and think about it for a while. Nothing's going to change, because despite how I try to make ammends, no one ever allows that, and continues on trolling.

Such is Smashboards. Seriously though, consider that no matter how much I try to stop everything that goes on, and correct mistakes, I get *****ed on anyway. So if I'm inconsiderate for actually trying to solve the problems I have with people...I just don't understand it. Hell, there was an MSN conversation, just yesterday where as soon as I offended you I believe, you made yourself clear on that matter and I instantly apologised.If you can tell me otherwise so be it, but don't try to bull**** your way in to saying I don't give a crap. That's just ignorant.

Even if you don't wish to respond, I understand but I hope you read this - because I try my best to make things right. I just sometimes feel that nothing I ever do is good enough to fix broken bridges. Especially with Luke and Smashboards in general.

I actually feel pretty sick that when I try to legitimately talk to people about things (and I'm not saying the above posts were) that I immediately get shot down without a second chance.

And Caotic - I don't think anything should be justified just because people are kids. Technically speaking I'm a kid too, but I like to be treated like everyone else. I think right now the thing I want most would be a fresh start with everyone I've offended. According to Luke I don't even know who they all are. Which really makes it hard to know what I've done wrong.

You guys should consider this a peace offering. I'll try to think more about what I say around different people, and in return Luke, you can stop hassling me starting from now.

I sure as hell think that saying some of my comments are paedophile like is the most depressing thing of all.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you want me to be serious, fine.

intention doesnt change action.
great example is hitler, he thought he was making the world a better place, was he though?

no matter what your intentions are, your still a very rude, unpleasent person to be around, and untill you change that, no amount of 'trying to make things right' is going to mean ****.
and you cant change that because your in denial of it, your not socially aware.
stop being a ******.

and 'trying to change, give me a second chance' dont mean **** either

ted gave you a second chance, these last few months he's been like, nah luke scoots allright. then the other day you were your usual self and he mad snapped and I was like, told you so, and he was like yeah, you were right.
so thats your second chance blown

as for the pedophile thing, what you just edited in above is a clear indication of you usual denial stupid ignorance where you dont even realize what you do, as you clearly dont remember or have any idea what thats alluding to, but you did do it **** head.
the depressing thing is your life.
lol

swordsaint

Smash Master
Well, I'll probably talk to Ted about that and see what I did that made him snap because lately the only thing I know that's irritated him is the fact I disagreed with him.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its your overall attudude.
heres 2 pieces of advice, stop sticking your nose in everywhere, people dont like it when you just barge in, assume your all buddy buddy with everyone, and then start giving out all your **** opinions

and second, get some friends outside of smash, now I realize this may be impossible for you but what the hell.

actually 3, grow up, your acting like a spoilt brat who always plays the victim.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Got bored of reading all the posts but I would like to point out that I don't have a problem with Scott. Moving on do we have a schedule yet Luke.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
not yet, I need to sort stuff out with cao, normally I dont really run to a shedule so I dont know how much time to allocate for things, it also depends on wheter we have saturday for a half day or a whole day, which the venue has to get back to me about.

but it'll probably go something like

sat melee doubles, brawl singles (or pools/melee singles if we only have a half day)

sun brawl doubles, melee singles.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
first half unfortunatly.
hopefully we get the full day, but we shouldnt be pressed for time either way.

Top Bottom