• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 8/1 WNY SSBB SSBM Please Read New Times!

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Hey quick question. I just want to know if any1 was at any of the cyberjocks brawl tournaments and remember the 1 group that went as 1- up. but i am interested in being in this tournament. me and my partner. lol
lol Teairro. OMG, you're doing doubles with Brandon?! D8< I QUIT*shot* This is Shun BTW.

I probably just won't do doubles then. ^^;; unless I get Blaze or someone to be my partner...

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
marth126, I just might go to Buffalo from Syracuse to lose at your tournament XD.

Just one question, What time would Brawl singles start? It says the doubles start at 2:00, but I'm assuming they don't start at the same time.

marth126

Smash Journeyman
marth126, I just might go to Buffalo from Syracuse to lose at your tournament XD.

Just one question, What time would Brawl singles start? It says the doubles start at 2:00, but I'm assuming they don't start at the same time.
okeydoke hears whats gonna happen we are officially gonna start signups at 11.
Threre are more people coming then i thought.
We are going to start doubles brawl at 1 and melee doubles at 1. If u want to play in both thats cool.
Then singles can start at any times between 230-5? depending on how many entrants. pace of match ETC.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
okeydoke hears whats gonna happen we are officially gonna start signups at 11.
Threre are more people coming then i thought.
We are going to start doubles brawl at 1 and melee doubles at 1. If u want to play in both thats cool.
Then singles can start at any times between 230-5? depending on how many entrants. pace of match ETC.
Gotcha, thanks!

PS: I'm likely to annoy the crap out of you with other questions later:p

Jill Valentine

Smash Apprentice
I can't remember the last time I picked up a controller, heh. =p So there's gonna be Brawl and Melee? Brawl's kind of a snooze fest =/

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I always keep my promises.

Would it be O.K. if I showed up during the doubles to sign up for the singles? Also, how many people are we looking at? That college room better be pretty big...:laugh:

marth126

Smash Journeyman
I always keep my promises.

Would it be O.K. if I showed up during the doubles to sign up for the singles? Also, how many people are we looking at? That college room better be pretty big...:laugh:
ya come whener plenty of friendlies im hoping for at least 30 or more and llooks like their will be
can everyone post if they no their coming if their not on the list then post!!!!

Kishire

Smash Rookie
Sadly, I don't own brawl T_T

My roommate at school had one and my roommates and I played it religiously haha.

MARTH WE GOTTA MEET UP SOME TIME SO I DONT GET TOO RUSTY

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
does any1 wanna give me an in depth tutorial on how to waveshine with fox i keep SideBing off the edge like a scruby probrobly cuz i am one :dizzy:
I know how to, I could possibly only teach you through example.(Meaning we would have to meet up for me to teach you, showing you the hand movements, ect.)

Top Bottom