• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 8/1 WNY SSBB SSBM Please Read New Times!

JFURY

Smash Rookie
A six minute time limit wouldn't work to stop stalling imo. It would most likely increase one's ability to stall, as after they get ahead, they would have to run away or camp for less time to win by time up. If you are worried about excessive planking from mk, you can implement the 70 edge grab limit. Not that anyone ever gets over 70 edge grabs. Just stick to standard rules tho.

Kishire

Smash Rookie
Hey i was wondering if this was still going on, I am very interested to know.

hubble

Smash Ace
Hype, videos from greece coast coming soon to hype this thread.

More money matches!

My list:
bluepeachy .50 falco bo3 corneria

marth126

Smash Journeyman
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwww
i have a long story to tell u guys.
My uncle is very sick and I am leaving after my exams to go spend the rest of his life with him. He has cancer btw. Thus i cannot run this tournament so I have some options Kozi can run it but not at buff state or we can postpone it I'm very sorry. I might still be able to im not sure. Any ideas please let me no asap

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
ya someone still host it.

lolz not me

i can bring a tv if it helps. =)

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
is there gonna be an actual tournament with alot of people otherwise im just gonna go to the jersey tourny cuz i had to request off for this a month ago

Top Bottom