• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 8/1 WNY SSBB SSBM Please Read New Times!

hubble

Smash Ace
If you tell us, you can get together and play with us. We all get better this way.

Rochester hypes harder then Buffalo. Period.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
agreed haha
Watch us still win, too. xD

If you tell us, you can get together and play with us. We all get better this way.

Rochester hypes harder then Buffalo. Period.
Doesn't any city hype more than Buffalo? I never even knew there were other Smasher here until now. Also, once again, if we find somewhere where we can do it, we can do some friendlies after the tournament. Unless you mean play before the tournament.

You guys got a lot of electricity goin on? I could bring my desktop (all of the laptops available atm are fail) and record matches.

I got a full set up. If it's rainy there's no way in hell I'd bring my desktop tho.

How many (recording) setups do you have?

Also: old stuff from labor day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMAzZhDFaHw&fmt=18
Sweet, recording. I'm seriously getting hyped up about this.

You're going to bring your whole desktop? Wow... O.o

Oh, and okay, sure. Be prepared to lose your fifty cents!

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
You guys got a lot of electricity goin on? I could bring my desktop (all of the laptops available atm are fail) and record matches.

I got a full set up. If it's rainy there's no way in hell I'd bring my desktop tho.

How many (recording) setups do you have?

Also: old stuff from labor day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMAzZhDFaHw&fmt=18
I'm down for that.

yeh, but we seriously need all of WNY's participation to make this thing great we can't have like 10 of you run off to brampton or starfurry lol

hubble

Smash Ace
Has anyone done this thus far? Trash talk is not synonymous with claiming to be good, if that is what you are attempting to imply.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
No, I was just nipping it in the bud before anyone did that. I absolutely hate players who do things like that. But trash-talking like this, I'm all for it.

Trust mw, the topic is still young... we may get a case of... the "fronters" You know, those guys who be frontin' and be all up in out Internet grills and shiz.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I'll try and make it, I'm a very busy biznitch though. btw my links better than aniki's :)

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Yo, wait. So melee crew battle or barwl.
Also, RTf, i have a laptop that is like, alright. >_> i guess. We could record on that.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
no, I Was Just Nipping It In The Bud Before Anyone Did That. I Absolutely Hate Players Who Do Things Like That. But Trash-talking Like This, I'm All For It.

Trust Mw, The Topic Is Still Young... We May Get A Case Of... The "fronters" You Know, Those Guys Who Be Frontin' And Be All Up In Out Internet Grills And Shiz.
Trash Talk All Day~!~!~!~ U Arrrrr Teh Nubz Bufalo!~

:)

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Yo, wait. So melee crew battle or barwl.
Also, RTf, i have a laptop that is like, alright. >_> i guess. We could record on that.
Sombody before said Melee, but I don't know if we agreed upon it or not.

Trash Talk All Day~!~!~!~ U Arrrrr Teh Nubz Bufalo!~

:)
Yo, this is straight wack.

Nah fo realz. $30 mm. Im garbage. Ever seen me play?
I dunno what I would be.... like... okay?... I think....

hubble

Smash Ace
Meleeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Dont **** with dates too hard. My crew is going to hit the tourney scene hard (as in start to travel a good amount) and it may cause 4 of us not to come.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
No idea what you just said Rob.
Also, me need an extre man in our car for MM next weekend. Anyone interested let me/hubble/RTF know!

marth126

Smash Journeyman
sorry no bacon well i dont no i probably wont change date smash party at my house this weekend any1 interested

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Are we allowed to break the rules?

Sweet. *is soooo tempted to PM you* I think I will, instead of just being so effing lazy. O.o

marth126

Smash Journeyman
ya that would be pwner u going to see better than ezra ?

and also tomarrow im having people over for brawl and melee if u want to come pm me 8-11pm

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I thought it was 7-11. =O (Also, I'm not sure, I MAY not be able to make it)

Most likely I will be. If we were to hold a tournament, or just have some friendlies there even, where would we do it?

Top Bottom