• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 8/1 WNY SSBB SSBM Please Read New Times!

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I wanna really train up, I learn fairly quickly, so I should be good... Even though I just started Wavedashing/landing and L cancelling last month. ^^;; But whatever! See you when you come back from your trip I guess, and if m2k shows up, I want a 25 cents money match with him!

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
alright, if you come we mos def got some canadian scum to come to this, we might just need a bigger venue.

DID SOMEONE SAY PikaPika v. M2K????
lol

I was thinking more along the lines of "friends", or "neighbors" perhaps, but he just had to say scum.

I'd say my odds of winning have are the same with m2k there or not. its ok though because there is mighty taco.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Melee hype ill take all ya money and burn it in ya facesssssss

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Wow this is starting to sound like it's going to be big. I hope I'll be able to make it, still not sure though.

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
spade you dont even know

its not hating its healthy trash talking, which is always good =)

btw if you dont have a brawl doubles partner, do you wanna do teams
i have a partner.

if he can't make it for whatever reason and you don't have a partner that day i will.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I would love to make it to this, but I have age johns. If I could maybe persuade my parents I would still need a ride there and back. :(

Someone from Rochester PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me a ride. By the way I'm Phish for Arena51 peeps.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I've been wondering this for some time now. I'm 21, is that old on this forum or just for melee in general?

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Sweet, I meet a requirement! 8D

But I don't wanna go ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way to Williamsville.... then again it is 3 AM, tiredness could be clouding my judgement.

21 isn't all that old for a smasher. Quite a few of them are 20-24. And one of them is even 30!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Yo PHISH, if you come I DEMAND a rematch on Smashville. Last time was total BS.

j/k you won fair and square, but I want a rematch just the same :p

How big is this room? Can it handle M2K's talent?

BTW, I'm up for Wi-fi practice.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: 43.

You think after we've know each other for this long that you'd at least know how old I am.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Whoa, you're hella old*banned*.... er.... Wow... I feel like I have to call you by a formal name. O.o

But seriously, no offense, but I'm seriously surprised to find a smasher older than my mom. O.o;;

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I was looking at the rules when I realized something. This tournament is double elimination right?
I'd hate to come that far only to lose two matches and be done.

I'm likely to bring a Wii and Brawl BTW.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Sweet, I meet a requirement! 8D

But I don't wanna go ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way to Williamsville.... then again it is 3 AM, tiredness could be clouding my judgement.

21 isn't all that old for a smasher. Quite a few of them are 20-24. And one of them is even 30!
I just happened to notice this.

My dad plays brawl and he's participating in singles with me. He's 40 something:laugh:
He's somewhere inbetween novice and intermediate, but he's getting there lol.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
haha i cant wait to play u 1337 do u by chance use a wii mote nunchuck?
Yup! Brace yourself for interference issues and match delay due to my complicated
controller:chuckle:

But don't worry, I usually remember to take the batteries out, so I won't shut of the wii on accident during the finals. Probably.

All kidding aside, yes I'm one of the only people in the A 51*cough*world*cough* who uses the Wii/chuck.

EDIT: WOah, wait a minute. marth126=Marth......1337-Zero=Ness

I've suddenly realized why you can't wait to fight me '_'

hubble

Smash Ace
I would love to make it to this, but I have age johns. If I could maybe persuade my parents I would still need a ride there and back. :(

Someone from Rochester PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me a ride. By the way I'm Phish for Arena51 peeps.
I'll give you a ride if you enter melee. I promise.

Where do you live btw, so we can all meet up somewhere and go from there. Keep in mind you have to split gas costs with the rest of us.

marth126

Smash Journeyman
Yup! Brace yourself for interference issues and match delay due to my complicated
controller:chuckle:

But don't worry, I usually remember to take the batteries out, so I won't shut of the wii on accident during the finals. Probably.

All kidding aside, yes I'm one of the only people in the A 51*cough*world*cough* who uses the Wii/chuck.

EDIT: WOah, wait a minute. marth126=Marth......1337-Zero=Ness

I've suddenly realized why you can't wait to fight me '_'
ya i main mostly kirby now haha i chain grab u all day with marth

Top Bottom