• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 3 SSBB SSBM 10/3 WNY Buffalo! Best Tourney Yet!! MikeHaze!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
omg
ASHWEOFAIOHDVHAJHDFADJPWERUIEFKLFHJFHWERI;HUEDFHBILF

YEHHHHHSSSSSS

but unfortunately, I wont be able to make the first one, as ill still be in myrtle beach. i will make it my solemn vow to not miss any other tourneys tho.

also, tell them to move back the first tourney of next month, cus thats the same date as this buffalo tourney

altairian

Smash Lord
how far do you actually live from rochester?
ummmm *goes to mapquest*
about 3.5 hours
Considering I did Buffalo as a day trip (5+ hour drive for me) I can do Rochester at some point, but I don't really want to make a habit of it. Besides, the little I have seen of the smashers in my area, there's some potential around here there's just nobody pulling together the community so that people can practice and improve. So I'm gonna be that guy, once I find a venue that doesn't cost a ****load ;)

Foy

Smash Champion
I don't know how long i am staying out for.
New name cause everyone still goes. "OMG ADHD!! THE BRAWL PLAYER! **** YOUR DIDDY IS THE **** TO THIS ******!"

And Peachy those were sarcastic darty eyes man, chillax.

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
i just got brawl + now something else better is out?
dude u should look into it. its actually pretty good. its personal preference tho

if by better, you mean worse, than yes
hmm? BB is worse than B+? or BB is the worst in general, regardless i thinks its made some improvments. without completely altering characters.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Shoulda just been Foy in the first place. Decieving me like that.*brik'd*

Oh, and it's kinda hard to tell with only ... and darty eyes, where as blatent stupid comments followed by[/something] are easier to tell.[/stupidinternetexplainationtosomeonewhoobviouslyknowshowtointernet,psPeachy'sFalcogotbetter,MarthwhendoyouwannaMM?]

marth126

Smash Journeyman
theirs this one siicko girl peach playa shes asian i think she almost took down meeps snake but got uptilted at 105

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Sh*t my controller is busted! My link just keeps running left across the screen, what an idiot!? lol I can only find used ones to buy.

altairian

Smash Lord
Sh*t my controller is busted! My link just keeps running left across the screen, what an idiot!? lol I can only find used ones to buy.
I got my controller used at Gamestop, other than the B button being slightly sticky (I don't even want to know why >_> ) it works perfectly. You could try play'n'trade too they might let you test drive a controller before buying it.

marth126

Smash Journeyman
I buy mine on ebay if they break within a few months I yell at the seller and have him send me a new one also cleaning ur controller is helpful(taking it apart)

infomon

Smash Scientist
I was at a gaming convention last weekend and they had new in-the-package silver GC controllers for $30, and new in-the-package white extra-long-cable GC controllers from Japan for $35. So liek, controllers are still around... you just gotta look :)

I spent $40 on a used gamecube that came with a controller, then I gave away the gamecube.... lol.

but I use classic controller anyway.

:054:

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo. Go to Playasia site and get the White Japanese controller for like, $25 plus shipping.

Thats your best bet.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
most likely none of these options will get you a controller before the tourney, so if you dont have one by than, ill bring an extra for you to use

Top Bottom