• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 3 SSBB SSBM 10/3 WNY Buffalo! Best Tourney Yet!! MikeHaze!!!

hubble

Smash Ace
Goggles, do you have texting?

Lets play sometime...........................

@Peachy: Play whoever you like most. As long as you play melee I've got your back. <3333

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Supah special aweshum. 8D I do want to get good with Falco, though. F**king hard character. >_> I SHALT MASTER YEW, then me and hubble can do teams. 8D

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
1. I was extremely nervous so I wasn't necessarily playing my best
2. Yoshi's Story's edge screwed me over. ;~;
3. u cheeted!!!!11!!!111!!!!
4. Play me in a friendly, I doubt the results would be the same. =P

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
both games are fun, it just gets stupid when people bash one game over the other.

if you dont like it, that thats fine, as long as i dont catch you making fun of the game or something
Brawl Police FTW
Supah special aweshum
Lol, LittleKuriboh

I like both Brawl and Melee. I just like Brawl better because I'm a thinker, not a button masher. Not that Melee doesn't require thinking, but in Brawl predicting what your opponent is going to do is even more important with the lack of hitstun.

Marth, Bry's tourney is some serious competition. I'm not sure I can get my dad to take me to both.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
theyre like a month apart...

by the time atob 3 comes around ur dad will proly have forgotten that you even went to syracuse

also, yes its late notice, but i going to have a smashfest at my place on saturday(the day after tomorrow), if any of you youngins can show up, feel free to come on by, i will edit the link into this post aftre i make the thread

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
theyre like a month apart...

by the time atob 3 comes around ur dad will proly have forgotten that you even went to syracuse
I almost busted out laughing. He still hasn't forgotten we went to the tourney that occurred on 8/9/08 in Rochester XD.

2 Weeks isn't quite a month, but I'm still gonna try to make it to both. I should have money to pay for both entries by that time, so there shouldn't be any problems with that. And then there's ****** because summer will be over.

Just wanted to warn you that I might not be able to make it to this one Marth, but I really want to, and I'm still planning on coming.

altairian

Smash Lord
Yeah I live like 15 mins from Saratoga, which has practically no smash scene =\
I'll be trying to fix that once I can work out a venue for smashfests/tourneys though

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad I went to goggle's even though I wasnt there for long. My link is going to be much better now. Can't wait for this tourney!

marth126

Smash Journeyman
Hey what u doing with my wife??
I play Brawl and Melee
I don't no how to wavedash but marths fsmash kills at 30
BluePeachy u are on sunny
AYO

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
@ Hubble: Like if I died? 8D . . . O.o

@ Eazy: *sonny

He smacked my controller out of my hand and needed my help to get back on the stage in a match. D: He also said I was ugly, and my eyes were euivalent to that of a dead fish. *runs off crying*

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Letz bez trollz frindez!~ <3

On the hearts of all Peachy Trollz! We shall spread joy to us while pissing other off, and then we all go play Melee to celebrate our successful trollery. Who's wit meh?! 8D

Top Bottom