• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 3 SSBB SSBM 10/3 WNY Buffalo! Best Tourney Yet!! MikeHaze!!!

altairian

Smash Lord
You're still like a month and a half out, and you've already got commitments from quite a few people who came to the last one. Just make sure you're talking it up about the tourney as the date approaches (put up posters on campus maybe?) and you'll get a nice turnout.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I'm still planning on coming, working on my Link, mario and marth game. hope there's alot of melee!

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Marth, it's all about the spike baby!!! If Roy could spike he'd be top tier too.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
No, use Roy and lose. Totally.

I'm wondering whether I should use Falco and lose, or should a bust out the long forsaken Peach for this one. =O Or should I use Falcon.... or Marth.... or Puff.... or Sheik.... I play too many people. ._.

That's my problem, I think, I'm not exactly the most fluent with all of them, and I don't practice enough with all of them to be able to use them all like.... good. ._.;

MAYBE I SHOULD ENTER THE BRAWL BRACKET! *awaits Hubble's angry reaction*

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
buuu, you ain't touching my girl, lest you wish to die a fast death, in both Melee, and in real life. =P

It sucks that eveyrone lives so far apart, we need to find a way ro all get together formtime to time to practice and stuff. >_> f**k this, I'm about to go practice in my room.

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
im seriously about to say **** this tourney and everyone can make their way to syracuse. im feeling were not gonna have half the outcome as the last tournament.
yea this thread needs more mighty hype.

that should do it :lick:

anyway if i do show up to this, i can bring a vcr if anyone wants to record some games... i know i do.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Hows this for hype. . . YOU ALL SUCK AND I'M A MELEE GOD!!!!!! I hope your all ready to get rang slapped, and bomb comboed to HELL!!!! Link Marth and Mario; swords and capes baby, get over your selves.(:

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Sorry Marth, with school and the other tourney I'm not gonna be able to make it this time. Maybe next tourney I wont have so much going on.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol nice completely lagless wifi matches today right goggles?

holy jesus, that mess was absolutely terrible.

by the way, are any of you going to the syracuse tourney? we need to have a more conjoined WNY scene

also, tell alexei that im making sure i enter melee this time around, and he better practice up if he doesnt want to get blasted, twice

since, hes... you know... the only threat in melee
=P

infomon

Smash Scientist
wait, I'm signed up for this?
and I'm bringin the livestream??

hmmm

well ok lol

this time I'll bring some canada :)

..... IF I can go. I'm not 100% confirmed yet... I might needz munniez.

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
wait, I'm signed up for this?
and I'm bringin the livestream??

hmmm

well ok lol

this time I'll bring some canada :)

..... IF I can go. I'm not 100% confirmed yet... I might needz munniez.
lol i didnt notice that ez already signed u up. thats just dirty

guess i might suck :O

thanks for promoting my tourney KID,
also marth i think i may be able to make this one
I probs leaning towards unable to make it to this one srry =(

oh and good **** pikapika placing 7th at ECRC thats amazing, if u have any vids i wanna see them. and Jesiah did well in melee too

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
ZOMG I SUCK!!!!!! Goggles was sorta right, but IA AM NOT A BABY! *sucks thumb* >_>

It's actually a matter of whether or not I can get a ride, and money to pay them, blah blah blah.

Top Bottom