• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 3 SSBB SSBM 10/3 WNY Buffalo! Best Tourney Yet!! MikeHaze!!!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I enjoyed the conversation about my Gf. Thanks guys. I also plan on attending this.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Run, poke, run, poke, run, poke? Get them above you?

You know.(Not to be funny, or sound racist or anything) I was actually surprised to see that I and Goggles were the only black people to be at the last tournament. Unless I somehow missed someone. I dunno why, I just expected there to be more.

Kantō

Smash Champion
Run, poke, run, poke, run, poke? Get them above you?

You know.(Not to be funny, or sound racist or anything) I was actually surprised to see that I and Goggles were the only black people to be at the last tournament. Unless I somehow missed someone. I dunno why, I just expected there to be more.
there was quit a few black people at the tournaments i used to go to, i think there might have even been less white people at one of em'

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Most blacks play falco. and samus in melee. if your black and you dont play those chars. Step to it! Rep your nationality!

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Italians play mario, and Link. Link because he's got it all, and mario, he's a paison, forget about it.

or at least I do( :

Kantō

Smash Champion
Italians play mario, and Link. Link because he's got it all, and mario, he's a paison, forget about it.

or at least I do( :
im italian and i dont play mario:dizzy:
and the best black kid i played used marth. he beat my *** . this is melee im talking about too. but we shouldnt be judging anyones race/nationality/religion.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yall worry too much, and as far as nationalities in smash go, there are TONS of black people that play smash. honestly this is the list of games that the most black people play:
1. Madden
2. Fight Night.
3. NBA live
4. Smash

also, blacks play falco and marth in brawl. MikeHAZE is like the only good white marth player in brawl

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its so weird, your avi reminds me on mikey lenetia, which gives me terrible mental images when i think of how hot peach is

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
yall worry too much, and as far as nationalities in smash go, there are TONS of black people that play smash. honestly this is the list of games that the most black people play:
1. Madden
2. Fight Night.
3. NBA live
4. Smash

also, blacks play falco and marth in brawl. MikeHAZE is like the only good white marth player in brawl
...too bad i'm mexican

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol ive never seen mike in person, but from the pictures ive seen, you look white as hell

also, lol at random name searches

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I think I might bring cookies to this tourney to anyone who can identify the man in the above photo, that is not hubble and didnt learn about him from me.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Sorry you had to name search only to find your name come up in a WNY thread. Must have hurt.. :/

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
An important message that I brought up in the syracuse tourney thread

also, speaking of backing this tournament, everyone on this thread that has a AiB account should go to the listing for this tourney and sign up there as well, right now it only has like 5 sign ups, and if this thing is going to have as many people as i think its going to have it should be made apparent, so that other people that may or may not be in the immediate area have more incentive to come.
[COLOR="1l1l1l"]10characters[/COLOR]

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Charles Hamilton I have his cd the best of the hamiltonization process

danggggggg get ***** KID

however, as much as it pains me, i must inform you that I will NOT be in attendance to this tourney, because I have prior arrangements to be at a business convention in Long Beach, California from the 1st to the 5th. As much as I would love to take the free money, I unfortunately can not. But I will do all that is in my power to be at the next one, and as long as EZ reminds me he will have his cookies there as well

Top Bottom