• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Day at the Zhu 2 - Cancelled, sorry.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
pulido MIKE: foool
pulido MIKE: my first day of school was today
Johnyontheguitar: how was it?
pulido MIKE: my pants ripped
Johnyontheguitar: lol get *****

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Well...i do need a way of getting my stuff back...i'll see if i can get it off....Only other problem is that my car got stolen on tuesday from school....fcuking lame

Miharu

Smash Hero
don't have a limit on the amount of people coming, and then have people cancel out like mango.

or at least do something so my friends don't get gayed again.
What kind of ******** demand is this?

Yes, Zhu WANTED Mango to cancel. Nice ****ing joke; that's not even under his control. A limit is understandable given the amount of space available.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
don't have a limit on the amount of people coming, and then have people cancel out like mango.

Are u part of the norcal community? I never wanna see u EVER.

Anyways Zhu sorry but I cant make it. I got two test on the 15th that I need to study for.

Also Anonymous if people cancel out its not Zhu problem. Its ur problem with ur friends. I mean I guess ur friends are Mango Fanatics maybe?

Limit is understanding since who wants like 70+ ppl in one house thats not even two stories or anything, that would be the biggest house tournament ever. Why dont U host a tournament and ill bring 100+ ppl to ur house and break everything ^^.

Your friends got gayed... okay... NO JOHNS PLEASE!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
then again, it's situations like this that turn people off from smash tournaments. if this hostile backlash to Anonymous represents norcal melee, then i don't think the community is gonna get any bigger. *shrug* not like anyone cares.

sure he didn't understand, but calling him ******** instead of helping him understand is pretty dumb

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
then again, it's situations like this that turn people off from smash tournaments. if this hostile backlash to Anonymous represents norcal melee, then i don't think the community is gonna get any bigger. *shrug* not like anyone cares.

sure he didn't understand, but calling him ******** instead of helping him understand is pretty dumb
lol Its not that im calling him ********... He just approach the wrong way by just complaining about these problems... Like seriously its really rude to just approach complaining about the situations when he should be grateful he was on the list to come over.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no johns, sign up earlier if you don't want to get "gayed." it was first come first serve, and it's not like mango makes a habit of saying he's going to attend tournies and not showing up.

it's mango's fault to be sure, and a gay ***** move on his part. but he's the one you should be *****ing at, not the dude kind enough to host a melee tournament in his own house in an area that hardly has any.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion

Mango did not cancel because of the cap, just to let you know.

If you were with Freedom's group, then you did indeed get gayed. Those three were the only people I told not to come. That will not happen again as I now know my house can comfortably hold about 50 and one more car isn't too much of a problem parking wise.

Sorry for what happened last time and hopefully we'll see you this time (assuming this happens).

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Mango did not cancel because of the cap, just to let you know.

If you were with Freedom's group, then you did indeed get gayed. Those three were the only people I told not to come. That will not happen again as I now know my house can comfortably hold about 50 and one more car isn't too much of a problem parking wise.

Sorry for what happened last time and hopefully we'll see you this time (assuming this happens).
No prob zhu, and no I'm good friends with him but they told me about it last night lol.

make a two day tourney so I have an excuse to fly over to CA lol.

I'm glad to see intelligent posters are still around :)

Obviously I understand a house limit, who wouldn't. lol. and I thought the east coasters were *****.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol Its not that im calling him ********... He just approach the wrong way by just complaining about these problems... Like seriously its really rude to just approach complaining about the situations when he should be grateful he was on the list to come over.
Yeah, HydroMiharu was the one who called him ********.

Freedom

Smash Cadet
Woah woah, the only person I told that we couldn't make it was Torjo after I read my inbox. He was like it's cool and we played smash at my house that day. That's all. <.<

So...can I come this time if there is another one?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Lmao, don't expect to be coddled when you're coming out of nowhere all *****y because YOU didn't get YOUR way. It's your fault, not the community's.

Miharu

Smash Hero
No prob zhu, and no I'm good friends with him but they told me about it last night lol.

make a two day tourney so I have an excuse to fly over to CA lol.

I'm glad to see intelligent posters are still around :)

Obviously I understand a house limit, who wouldn't. lol. and I thought the east coasters were *****.
You -could- post in a non-self absorbed manner, I'm sure it would help.

Honestly, don't post like a moron (didn't even look like a request, mind you) and expect people to not object. Just seemed that you felt slighted or some **** because you weren't allowed to attend due to space issues and some people who were confirmed decided not to attended.

Obviously I understand a house limit
Is that so.

Certainly didn't seem like it; can't expect us to know that when you don't even make it clear in your original post. Why bother lashing out at us for something (Mango's decision to not attend) that's not even under our control?

Also calling a certain action ******** != calling the poster himself ********.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
We mightve found our new Master Knight DH
If its next week (which it should be) then I'll go.

PS Ian isnt allowed to sit on anymore of my stools.
PPS I jay kay

Chinese New Years... #4.... Will it blend?

<spam>
I watched all of the available eps of Geass in 2 days
Its hella good.
</spam>

Freedom

Smash Cadet
Lmao, don't expect to be coddled when you're coming out of nowhere all *****y because YOU didn't get YOUR way. It's your fault, not the community's.
It's one thing to be wrong, but it's another thing to be blamed for something else. I absolutely hate being blamed for something I didn't do.

First of all, I'm not Anonymous. nor is he battousai555(Torjo). He's a smasher Torjo and I met online when we were playing CSS. The other night, he came on to play CSS and Torjo pmed him and talked to him about smash stuff. Torjo mentioned this to him and he posted on his own will.

As to the identity of Anonymous., all I can say is he is an east coast smasher that got his original account banned due to a breach of TOS. This is why it seems a little suspicious for him to post and make it seem like it is me.

Anyway, I didn't mind not being allowed to go to the tourney because of the limit. I did sign up late, so it was my fault. I kind of wish I was notified if there was room that was going to be opened, but it would have been too late and I don't frequent swf. So it really doesn't matter.

On a side note, I hope Code Geass doesn't turn into a trainwreck that Destiny turned into. It's good so far and let's all hope it ends strong.

Zoap

Smash Master
I will most def make it this time; if it happens. No axis to drain me and my "favorite" uncle visiting from NY, makes a good reason to get out of the house.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
omfg i love code geass

my gf got me into it. i've actually liked the last couple of episodes. but god **** is geass ****ing broken

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
It's one thing to be wrong, but it's another thing to be blamed for something else. I absolutely hate being blamed for something I didn't do.

First of all, I'm not Anonymous. nor is he battousai555(Torjo). He's a smasher Torjo and I met online when we were playing CSS. The other night, he came on to play CSS and Torjo pmed him and talked to him about smash stuff. Torjo mentioned this to him and he posted on his own will.

As to the identity of Anonymous., all I can say is he is an east coast smasher that got his original account banned due to a breach of TOS. This is why it seems a little suspicious for him to post and make it seem like it is me.

Anyway, I didn't mind not being allowed to go to the tourney because of the limit. I did sign up late, so it was my fault. I kind of wish I was notified if there was room that was going to be opened, but it would have been too late and I don't frequent swf. So it really doesn't matter.

On a side note, I hope Code Geass doesn't turn into a trainwreck that Destiny turned into. It's good so far and let's all hope it ends strong.
why did you quote me lmao

Top Bottom