• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Day at the Zhu 2 - Cancelled, sorry.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
really though, zhu opened up his house and showed everyone respect and was nothing but a great host and this is how he's repayed? give it back or i fair your face and 4stock your life

Miharu

Smash Hero
that, and the___cheese will punch you.

in the face.

But seriously, this kind of thing shouldn't be happening in our community.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
So somebody stole my iTouch.

I kept it in my parents' room, which I kept locked except when somebody needed to go to the bathroom, or needed to shower. So basically, whoever took it was somebody who I let use the room to shower / use the bathroom.

Anyways, I don't want to point the finger at anyone, because anyone could've taken it but if you did, please let me know. I prioritize getting it back over getting back at you. This isn't just some toy, it was a graduation present from my parents. Four years of one of the toughest high schools in the country and finally my parents showed that they actually acknowledged my efforts.

But god, who steals $300 from someone who hosts a tournament for you, especially if I housed you. I mean, sure it's my fault for not keeping an eye on my valuables, or for housing so many people, but honestly... I did this because I had so much faith in this community and wanted to give back, especially since it is dying. This was supposed to be a farewell gift to the MELEE community that gave me so much, and this one person is very close to ruining it.

Once again, please let me know if you took it. If you honestly needed it for money or something like that, then take it, at least tell me why. I'm no rich, spoiled asian kid, but yes I'm sure you could get a lot more out of it than I could. But if you just took it because it was just lying around and it was a free $300, please think twice about it and get back to me.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
**** me, I found it.

My fault for not being able to find my touch. I'm not going to delete my previous post. Everyone should give me **** for it, I deserve it.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I've already talked to Zhu about this, but wow "person" I thought the melee community was better than this. I just sincerely hope it wasn't anyone from SoCal, especially after Zhu gave us all a place to shower and sleep, although it's tough to imagine anyone who came from SoCal would do such a thing. Please just man up and return it, the community is extremely forgiving even to those who may not always deserve it.

Edit: Get ***** me for taking 2 minutes to type this.

Noble-

Smash Ace
LOL Zhu
You owned yourself
No comment
Actually
Yes comment
No one in Melee steals stuff!! NO ONE!
I've had random people in my house too!
The little dollar on the bottom of that vase, has never ever disappeared!!
Socal know's what I'm talking about

Top Bottom