• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Day at the Zhu 2 - Cancelled, sorry.

Zoap

Smash Master
plus he wants to bang 12 year olds
and minnesota.
how do you go about banging minnesota?

My gf was still 16 when i turned 18. For a whole 2 months, i was a pedo.
I think you mean two years.

snap is 19 [almost 20] and in his senior year at berkeley
dude is just too cool for school
Then he is going to go to Med School, **** ******* is gonna have PHD around the time he turns 24, along with his BA in Stats. Not to mention he is gonna graduate with highest honors the little *******.

I just turned 21 at 1:30 pm :)

Zoap

Smash Master
well the legal age for sex in california with out marriage is 18. I figured Minnesota would take it up the butt.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Happy Birthday Peter.

Btw, the whole rules for sexual consent is more confusing then just being under or over 18 years of age.

It also takes into account the gap of years between the two people in many states.

I think in CA you're allowed a 2 age gap, or something like that. So if you're 18 and your gf is 17, then it's fair game. Im not positive its like that in CA, but I know it is in several states.

Edit: Scratch that. In CA it works as so: Sexual encounters between an adult and minor that have no more than 3 years in age difference is only a misdemeanor. Getting a misdemeanor doesn't mean much.
While 2 years or less only leads to a civil penalty (pretty much, a fine).

So you won't get arrested, but you'll hafto pay stuff.

Zoap

Smash Master
no in all states its still illegal, the penalty is just alot less. For instance it is 3 yrs in california meaning if ur 18 she is 15 you get a far less penalty then if you were 21. It varies from state to state of course but california is 18 with the 3 yr less penalty rule.

The age of consent is 18, with a misdemeanor if the minor has 3 or fewer years of difference with the major. Penalties increase if the minor is under 14 and the major is above 21.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
no in all states its still illegal, the penalty is just alot less. For instance it is 3 yrs in california meaning if ur 18 she is 15 you get a far less penalty then if you were 21. It varies from state to state of course but california is 18 with the 3 yr less penalty rule.

The age of consent is 18, with a misdemeanor if the minor has 3 or fewer years of difference with the major. Penalties increase if the minor is under 14 and the major is above 21.
That's all true. Except there is no federally established age of consent. And since it's determined at the state level, some states may have different ages of consent.

It's 16 in the majority of the states. Like Arkansas, Connecticut, Alaska, etc etc.

And it's 17 in a few states like Texas.

CA is just ghey b/c its one of the few states with the age of consent being 18.

Edit: Ignore this post. I'm dumb, tired and have lost the ability of critical reading. x__X

Zoap

Smash Master
LOl its cool naota i can see how someone would make that mistake by reading my post.

Thanks Chris

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
No, i mean 2 months. Im a year and 2 months older than her, so she didn't turn 17 until two months after I had turned 18. Also, you bang Minnesota in the ***, cus Minnesota is a kinky ***** like that.
You shoulda taken her to Nevada! Legal age of consent over there is 16.

Fun fact: Once the cops detained me and my GF for a couple hours cuz they caught us banging in the bushes somewhere. She was two weeks away from her 18th birthday. I think I was like 19. Apparently the person that saw us thought she was much younger and I was much older.

The cops were all "stay away from her for the next two weeks"

But her mom is a lawyer and she was telling me-- as long as you're both under 21, it's not actually illegal for a 19 yo to bang a 17 yo-- it's like a special statute in the statutory law. heheheaheahe

Edit: and happy bday Pete

Naota21t

Smash Champion
But her mom is a lawyer and she was telling me-- as long as you're both under 21, it's not actually illegal for a 19 yo to bang a 17 yo-- it's like a special statute in the statutory law.
Yea. Thats what I was talking about. I just haven't been able to find any tangible records proclaiming it so (aka i'm lazy and haven't looked)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Yay. Someone else who listens to the pillows.

random fact: the correct spelling of the pillows is actually w/o capitalization. yea, weird ****.
I love the pillows, I have 5 of their albums and 2 FLCL OST's. It's weird though, I hardly like any other jpop/jrock. The pillows have a distinct kind of classic rock sound that puts them on another level from all the other stuff.

This is a pretty good song though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVKorj0bKeM

PS Happy bday PAPA PETE

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Yea. Same for me. the pillows is one of only two jrock bands I listen to (the other being AKFG, which I don't listen to nearly as much as the pillows).

I always thought the pillows kinda reminded me of an asian Weezer. lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
one time i had a gf who was 1 years old but i broke up wit her cuz she got loose from all the.... AWWWWRIGHT!!!!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i met a girl.
her name was sherry.
i took her to my house and i popped that cherry

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I met another girl, her name was Ann
All she wanted was to freak with a man
When I met Ann, I shook her hand
We ended up freakin by a garbage can

Zoap

Smash Master
Why Hinata is the hottest followed by Temari. Ino isn't very pretty at all(her hairstyle is stupid thats why)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i like fuu's hair.
i think she is my favorite female anime char.

edit: zoap's right btw. when it comes to naruto, hinata is the best.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
ppl used to joke about Hinata being fat.

then the new naruto databook came out and they found out she weighs the least of them all.

nubs

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
I did an image search for Hinata on google but safesearch was off and hella hentai images of her came up
hahahahahahaaheahehaeaeae Idonno about the blank eyes tho-- where are her pupils? wtf

Edit:

I guess I could get into that

Miharu

Smash Hero
I did an image search for Hinata on google but safesearch was off and hella hentai images of her came up
hahahahahahaaheahehaeaeae Idonno about the blank eyes tho-- where are her pupils? wtf

Edit:

I guess I could get into that
naruto girls are ugly as hell

i'd hit that though

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
pssh hahaha
wtf?

i'd get up in dem guts...
if she has a nice personality lulz