• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Day at the Zhu 2 - Cancelled, sorry.

Zoap

Smash Master
I think she recently turned 16. I remember reading that she bought herself a hella nice expensive car for her recent 16th bday.

I was reading the Enquirer

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol @ social constructs

males are biologically wired to find women most attractive just when they get out of puberty, which is 15-16 nowadays. it's a different thing entirely to find those age girls attractive and to act on that attraction.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
lol @ social constructs

males are biologically wired to find women most attractive just when they get out of puberty, which is 15-16 nowadays. it's a different thing entirely to find those age girls attractive and to act on that attraction.
Lmao so you're saying in general 15-16 year old girls are better looking than the 18 year old ones? Also you contradicted yourself:

"males are biologically wired to find women most attractive just when they get out of puberty"

"it's a different thing entirely to find those age girls attractive"

when people go for younger girls they're almost always just messing around. rarely do they stick around because they actually enjoy their company. A year or two difference usually isn't bad because one may be more/less mature for their age than the other, but any more than 3 years mentally and the older person gets bored/can't tolerate/etc.

unless they are desperate and that's all they can settle for

Cactus cooler is like the best drink ever

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
b's are actually my fav.
idk y.
i'm used to a's tho (not proud of that lul)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wait what mikehaze u went out with a 2-yr-old?

dammmn she had a's? thats a hot baby

Baby ****. BABY ****!!! It's awwwwriiight.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I'm 18 and my gf is 16.

Doesn't really feel that odd IMO. Cept when I think of the fact that when I was a senior in high school she was a freshmen.

Skipping grades totally just ****ed up my ****. I'm 18 and in my 2nd year of college. wtf

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Well at the rate I'm going. I'm going to be 20 by the time I graduate.

Kinda gay. I'll be a senior in college, and STILL won't be able to attain alcohol by legal manners.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Lmao so you're saying in general 15-16 year old girls are better looking than the 18 year old ones? Also you contradicted yourself:

"males are biologically wired to find women most attractive just when they get out of puberty"

"it's a different thing entirely to find those age girls attractive"

when people go for younger girls they're almost always just messing around. rarely do they stick around because they actually enjoy their company. A year or two difference usually isn't bad because one may be more/less mature for their age than the other, but any more than 3 years mentally and the older person gets bored/can't tolerate/etc.

Cactus cooler is like the best drink ever
no, it was just poorly written

it's different to be sexually attracted to someone

it's different to act on that sexual attraction

i.e. only a loser 18-year-old would actively trying to sex 15-16 year olds, even if they are insanely hot, because of all the baggage attached (and angry dads)

pockyD

Smash Legend
well, if i had gone to UT (Texas) I would've graduated in 2 years

public schools love ridiculous amounts of AP credit and allow massive double counting of classes

i should've graduated in 3 years anyway but i had a scheduling conflict, so i had to take one class my last semester =\

or really, i GOT to take just one class and should have had tons of free time, but i thought it would be a bright idea to get a job that tied me up 28 hours a week

araknophobik

Smash Master

pbody

Iono my ex of 2 years had a's, its not that bad lmao.

Unless its flat as a wall.

*** is what counts imo
dayum you had bigger **** than yo chick
i do agree tho
booty is a necessity

on a real note, i don't mind smashing on a 16-17yr old chick but now that im 20 i think ima only settle for seniors in hs. there is drama cuz they held down by their parents so they can't go out but the one's you smash on are usually hoeish enough to meet in public anyways and smash in the backseat =]

Miharu

Smash Hero
my friend is 19

transfer to jc during junior year

got into cal, finished in one year

working finance right now

Top Bottom