• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_R

Smash Champion
aww man def trying to ride the cok to this one. i should pry try to schedule off, but even if not i think i'd have to call off. its been too long since a pretty big tourny...

D20

Smash Lord
My choices for next weekend are:

1) Write essays, study hard, and get "A"s...
or
2) Show up to this awesome tourny and still get "A"s (cause I'm reel smart and all)...

I don't know. I'll have to sleep on it.

<3 for all.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Sooo who wants to give me a ride from Harrisonburg VA? I mean its clearly not really far out of the way from Ashburn....

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Someone give twig a ride, my God hes got the best **** jew hair ever!!
Actually i got it cut, i mean its still kind of a fro, but not NEARLY as long as before. Btw, im not jewish lol.

Regardless, Harrisonburg is off 81 about 2 hrs away south of the place, if anyone is coming up through that way, if not, no big deal. (will contribute gas money and such)

*Edited for clarification, not close at all*

TAK$

Smash Ace
Actually i got it cut, i mean its still kind of a fro, but not NEARLY as long as before. Btw, im not jewish lol.

Regardless, Harrisonburg is right off 81, if anyone is coming up through that way, if not, no big deal.
I could probably give you a ride Twig, just PM me your address and I'll let you know for sure.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Blues, why didn't you want to use ICs today man? I ****ing wanna get ***** by that ****, i need practice and you were all marth.

The ness was nice tho.

Aero and CK, team herpes will definately take you guys down if i'm not shooting voodoo lolz.

btw turns out rebel581 can't make it, he forgot that that's yom kippur(if i spelled that right)

FOB

Smash Ace
I could probably give you a ride Twig, just PM me your address and I'll let you know for sure.
Eh.... -_-'

You wouldn't happen to have one extra seat that me and 5% can squeeze into would you?

TAK$

Smash Ace
Eh.... -_-'

You wouldn't happen to have one extra seat that me and 5% can squeeze into would you?
oh i thought you had a ride for some reason, if you can make it to Vienna metro station, or somewhere near there I'd be more than happy to give you a ride. I can't get twig, so there would be pleanty of room for you and 5%. if you can't make it to the metro station I may be able to work something out, but the metro would definitly be best.

TAK$

Smash Ace
take the metro me and korn go to from your house.orange line i believe then take to vienna gmu. i think thats what tak is talkin bout.im definetly coming i just need some money so many MM!!! :dizzy:
yeah, thanks boss, that's it.

HAT

Smash Ace
So who wants a 5$ money match with me? sheik/marth.

also, tak, what's the animation in the center of your sig from?

TAK$

Smash Ace
So who wants a 5$ money match with me? sheik/marth.

also, tak, what's the animation in the center of your sig from?
It's from samurai deeper kyo, great anime and manga.

also I'll be MMing people randomly throughout the day, so if you wanna MM just find me, or scream my name out, and I'll probly accept. I use IC's/Falco.

TAK$

Smash Ace
TAK$.......
could you be able to give me & boss a ride ??
i mean we can take metro to vienna station

and we can pay you for gas $ or its up to you please ? :]
Well, if fob/5% take my offer and can ride the metro, they gets dibs, as i only have enough room for about 2 people. however, my gf or my gf's older sister, may be able to give you a ride, I'll ask them. since one of them is going to pick their older brother from japan up, and the other would have nothing to do, and they like to help me. =) I'll keep ya updated.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well, if fob/5% take my offer and can ride the metro, they gets dibs, as i only have enough room for about 2 people. however, my gf or my gf's older sister, may be able to give you a ride, I'll ask them. since one of them is going to pick their older brother from japan up, and the other would have nothing to do, and they like to help me. =) I'll keep ya updated.
your sig is too good XD lolz

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
sooooooooo tak you wana introdice me at c3 to that older sister ?? only if shes hot thought :chuckle:

TAK$

Smash Ace
Thanks Tak$..
Im really appreciate this >__<

anyway if you want to call us
703-786-4168 this is Boss's number
Cool, that makes it a lot more simple to keep ya updated, I'll let you know asap what's going on and such.

tec - thanks =) I like yours too, lucky star ownz.

nacker - yeah she's pretty.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Cool, that makes it a lot more simple to keep ya updated, I'll let you know asap what's going on and such.

tec - thanks =) I like yours too, lucky star ownz.

nacker - yeah she's pretty.
lolz thank btw wats that anime on the left side of your sig lol it looks so funny and random

btw lucky star is awesome =)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
stickyness = +20-40 attendants, if I had to guess at least.

This thing could easily break 100.

Current MD/VA 100 list:

Pound 2: 200! June 2007
GS2: 124 (IIRC) June 2005
Bomb 4: 104 (IIRC) November 2005
MLG DC: 101 (IIRC) February 2005
Game Over:...actually I think the official count for GO was 98... January 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom