• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Attendees:
Aho
Sephiroth666
Chillindude829
Aero
The Cape
Fonz
Kirbstir
Blues
G-Regulate
meep
Plank
Cort
Tak$
EE
Smash GOD
Repryx
Frozen
Shinku
Velocity
boss8
korn
HAT
Tin
I.H.N.C. Crew (4sho, Tec0, Grill, Vanz, Tec9, Starzonedge)
ChaosKnight
ChRed2AKrisp
AlexanderTriad
Tunes (Eggm
TSA (pockyD, Sensei, cactuar...)
SlikVik
Echo
ChuDat
Azen
Tenkenryuu
Tope
KoreanDJ?
Savedge
Smiles, forkgirl (Texas)
Mew2King
Hey Its YO
Vist
Cyrain
youngd
Kitsune King
COK
FOB
Israfel
North Carolina (LoZR...)
ZM2004
Only Hope
Tink
Jasona
Raikou
Lobos
HOVA
Ganon543
Chinesah
Wife
Husband
Kaiser
KM
NEO
InfernoOmni

Based on this thread and first hand knowledge. THREE things:

1. CONFIRM IF YOU'RE COMING IF YOU'RE NOT ON THIS LIST.

It'll be good to know how many people are coming so we can plan accordingly.

2. Also, stop posting pointless spam in here. Anything not related to Smash, sex, Megaman, or amazingness should be kept to yourselves.

3. Lastly, if you know who you're teaming with, please confirm your team here as well.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I'll confirm the players voodoo and Rebel581. Voodoo and I are teaming, Team Herpes. Another guy who goes by nJoy on the boards is most likely coming ( i hope so, otherwise me, voodoo, aero, rebel, and i think tin all have to take the metro and get someone to pick us up -_-).

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nelo (2) and Geos (4) coming for sure.
As are Cyrain (1) and Isra (3).

WHICH GIVES ME A FULL LEGION!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doll and Janet and another Richmond kid are all maybes. (Better decide cause there's only one spot in my car left)

Savedge and I are teaming. (TopeBear)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Directions/Instructions/other important Info

I'm not putting up a crude map of how to get to C3, because people still seem to get confused from Mapquest directions.

--from Eastern/Mid Md, DC, 495 area, OOS North--

-take the 495 outerloop to one of two exits, either route 7 or 267 (dulles toll rd.). They are practically the same road, EXCEPT 267 requires an additional toll of close to $4 total. 267 is about 5-10 minutes faster, and has no stoplights, so feel free to take that way.

-FROM 267 - Take 267 Toll West to the Loudoun County Pkwy exit. get on the parkway north, and go straight, through the stoplight at Waxpool road. You should see a large amount of office buildings on your Left. Take a left on Cape Ct., followed by an immediate right into the parking lot.

-FROM route 7 - Take route 7 WEST towards Leesburg/Winchester. You will eventually see signs for 28 south. ignore them, but now keep an eye out for Loudoun County Pkwy, which is a left a few stoplights after the 28 exits. go left on Loudoun County Pkwy, and go straight until you see large office buildings on your Right. Take a right on Cape Ct., followed by an immediate right into the parking lot.

--From Northern VA--
you should all know how to get here but ill do this anyway.
take route 66 (or other means) to get on route 28 NORTH. Take it up past the airport, and take the west exit for Waxpool rd. (theres a big interchange). Take this for about maybe a mile, and take a right on Loudoun County Pkwy. Take a left on Cape Ct., followed by an immediate right into the parking lot.

--From Western MD--
take 70 west to 15 south for about 24 miles, follow signs for 7 East. Take 7 east a few miles and take a Right on Loudoun County Pkwy, and go straight until you see large office buildings on your Right. Take a right on Cape Ct., followed by an immediate right into the parking lot.

T.T. Reynolds - where i reside 2-5 nights out of the week. ignore this.
EGYBill - He gone, peoples basement, etc. also, ignore.

--SIGNING UP FOR TOURNEY--

C3 has a Paper Slip system for signing up for tournemants. By the front desk, there's a stack of long strips of paper. Grab a slip and a pencil, and write down your info. It will look something like this :
Name/Handle : g-regulate
Location - Northern VA
Games : SSBM Singles AND Doubles. (there are little boxes to check for every fighting game you wish to enter.)
Teammate/Team name: Kirbstir/Kirbulate (only if you sign up for doubles.).

Give this slip of paper to C3 Dave (the owner of the store.). the total for Singles/Doubles/Venue fee will be $28 total. remember, the $8 venue fee comes with a free bag of chips and a drink. C3 Dave may be giving out tickets redeemable in chips and drink. Once you pay, you are signed up and ready to go. Once everyone present signs in, myself/Aho/Plank will start working on the pools/brackets. im ****ing amazing. that is all.

FOB

Smash Ace
You know, gentleman....I once had sex with Megaman while playing smash?

Edit: Good **** g-reg.
That must have given you great amazingness points.

I will be attending if I can get a ride in time. I'm going in this tournament as Rice Robber. ^_^

Still needs ride... T_T

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ihcn cant come cuz its grillz girlfriend bday, and tx cant come cuz caveman is being a *****

kirbstir

Smash Lord
>_> kirbstir if i go im playin u REVENGE !! lmao lolz i gotta start playing marth and cf jus cuz of this lmao

* this only will makes sense if u remember me >_> which i dunno u do T_T .... (pound 2 :))
I remember you, I will have revenge!

Andrew Ott

Smash Journeyman
If I come, which is pending, I'll take Chillin's Marth for $5. I guess it's sort of like paying $5 for a Marth lesson in my case? >.>'

Rickr

Smash Apprentice
I can't actually come to this, because I'm working, but I wish I could.

I'm alive and want to smash. But I have no car. If you wanna come over, I live in Bowie, MD.

Hit me up on AIM at Rickr304.

Seriously.

Do it.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Attendees: (77 so far)
4sho
Aero
Aho
AlexanderTriad
Azen
BigD
Blues
boss8
Cactuar
ChaosKnight
Chillindude829
Chinesah
ChRed2AKrisp
ChuDat
Cort
Cyrain
Drephen
Echo
EE
Eggm
FOB
Fonz
Forkgirl
Frozen
Ganon543
Geos
G-Regulate
Grill
HAT
Hey Its YO
HOVA
Husband
InfernoOmni
Israfel
Jasona
Jiano
Kaiser
Kirbstir
Kitsune King
KM
KoreanDJ?
korn
Lobos
LozR
Meep
Mew2King
Nelo
NEO
Only Hope
Plank
pockyD
Raikou
Rebel581
Repryx
Savedge
Sensei
Sephiroth666
Shinku
SlikVik
Smash GOD
Smiles
Starzonedge
Tak$
Tec0
Tec9
Tenkenryuu
The Cape
Tin
Tink
Tope
Vanz
Velocity
Vist
Voodoo
Wife
youngd
ZM2004

TEAMS: (8 so far)
Team Nasty (Aho and Fonz)
Kirbulate (G-Regulate and Kirbstir)
Newlyweds (Husband and Wife)
(M2K and Chillindude829)
(Azen and Chu)
(InfernoOmni and NEO)
TopeBear (Tope and Savedge)
Team Herpes (Vodoo and ChRed2AKrisp)
Updated. Anyone who's name is not on the list please confirm that you're coming and/or who you're teaming with. If you know someone who's coming who's not on the list, you can confirm them, too.

And I got RickR to come back to the SmashBoards. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeea.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Well it turns out there's a chance i can't come after all, we have this service activity for one of my classes that sat, but I can probably do it another day. Waiting for an email back confirming if i can do it another day or not, so don't take me off yet.

**** YOU GEMSTONES ( you UMD people know what i'm talking about).

chillindude829

Smash Master
G-Reg: $10 3/5 Falcon vs Marth (If you're down, I'll do $20 4/7)
Cyrain: Do you understand the meaning of $5 or $10? $3 is not applicable
Eggm: $5 2/3 Fox vs Marth
Raftbuilder: $10 3/5 Sheik vs Marth
Cort: Yeah we can play, do you wanna MM?
Tenken: $5 2/3 Marth ditto?
Omni: $10 3/5 Fox vs Marth, $10 3/5 Sheik vs Marth, $5 2/3 Marth ditto

who else is down? my marth sucks

EDIT: also I'll do fewer than $5, but it'll only be one match, best of 1. this means you, cyrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom