• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOB

Smash Ace
I wanna see THIS battle tho (as well as my Krew vs. the Dreamers)
Alright. I guess we'll take that on. Money? no Money? Signed Money? Whatever you want. just nothing over 10 bucks a person. Of course, i still need a freakin ride to this **** tournament but if all else fails I'll take the bus from the metro as far as I can go, then taxi it.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
CK i may be bringing direct to comp recording equipment for friendlies, you can use that if you want.

Also, you guys remember voodoo lol? I'm dragging him to this, we'll be playing as Team Herpes (ask him if you want the explanation).

Repryx

Smash Champion
Alright. I guess we'll take that on. Money? no Money? Signed Money? Whatever you want. just nothing over 10 bucks a person. Of course, i still need a freakin ride to this **** tournament but if all else fails I'll take the bus from the metro as far as I can go, then taxi it.
I dunno how much I think it is money but ask KC Cloud from my Krew or Boss from your Crew as they seem to know more about it...Im just a guy who is getting some training for this battle soon lolz I cant wait its gonna be my 1st one. (Im gonna beat Korn)

Eggm

Smash Hero
The Tunes will be crew battling everyone possible, including TA, also if anyone wants MM's or low tier MM's vs my yoshi i'm down. :)

FOB

Smash Ace
I dunno how much I think it is money but ask KC Cloud from my Krew or Boss from your Crew as they seem to know more about it...Im just a guy who is getting some training for this battle soon lolz I cant wait its gonna be my 1st one. (Im gonna beat Korn)
oh black rain crew. >_> I thought that you were just some random crew.

lol I don't check the boards enough.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Well...I think we've been in the same building before Fob I just didntget the oppurtunity to challenge you

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sounds good G-reg, And plaink if reik goes, i'll see if everyone has 5$, if not we should do it for fun or maybe i'll pay for the whole crew, we'll see.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I don't think I'll be at this tourney, but I'm open to $0 MMs against anyone's any character vs my

Marth
Luigi
Fox
Falco
or Falcon

Good deal, eh?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Nah, she's going.

Crew battles are fun.

Saveddddgggee will be living with me starting Wednesday.
**** you, no im not lmao
sorry drephen/CoK =( ahhh. but see you guys november!!
<3 drephen 100 coins yayyuhz :D

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
yeah, you better...wait wtf am i saying i've never even met you. I WILL BREAK THE PATTERN.

lmao i was at tin's for like a sort of smashfest, some person teaming with dosv(who tin thinks was nkk, even though i'm sure he was white, not asian) hears my name and goes "dude, are you ChRed2AKrisp who was with H2YL?". I have no idea how that connection was made, lol. [/spam]

>.>
<.<
his words, not mine, don't be hatin'

btw thanks aho for the song.

edit: perry is...a fox player. what else is there to say. youtube him.

okay don't youtube him, it gets you jack, but he is in a september TA MDvVA crew battle that i linked like a page or two ago,

boss8

Smash Hero
yea fob put up 10 bucks dreamers FTW. i just hope i don't choke like i did vs team richmond.:dizzy:

good luck BRK the only people that intimediate me on your team is zeros,and KC i don't mind playing anyone else.**** we've got to record dis shizz.:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom