• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Omni Ill play you oneday when I get out of school cuz Mine ends @ 2:10 so I should be able to come out there and reverse teach you a thing or two

FOB

Smash Ace
^ FOB I shall be defeating your Doc with Falco this time around if you show up.

Man I cant wait for this torny, BLUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEESSSSS!!!
Haha, grab me for some friendlies then. Of course.. I still need a ride... wahhh.... >.<

HAT

Smash Ace
It's because Kirbstir lives in VA, and haven't you seen the power rankings?

Originally Posted by Tope
Been a long road.

Alpha Zealot, Athran Zala, Cactuar, Cort, Darc, G-regulate, Sadahara Inui, Vist, and Zoso made the full region list.

1. Kirbstir2King
2. KoreanKirbstir111
3. ChuStir
4. P.C. Stir
5. Chillindudestir829
6. BUMstir163
7. Cortstir
8. KMstir-013
9. Husbandstir
10. Wifestir
11. Kirbstir-E-Regulate
12. Cactuarstir
13. Ahostir
14. Top-e-stir
15. The Kirbstir

Kirbstir is all over the rankings so everyone is coming for some kirbstir competition =PPP
P.S. Kirbstir is Amazing!!! And Kirbstirs are soon to take over the world and this proves it =D
I wasn't going to go to this, but now I'm going to figure out a way to get there to hug blues.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dont mess with blues, his ICs come in twos, get close to his hammers and you'll get a ****in bruise

but on topic : i dont think i can house anyone :( i think ill go to the lock-in however. bring sleeping equipment!!! you WILL be on a floor.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Back from Labor Day weekend with the gf. My internet at my new place sucks as well. Let's see:

1.) My Falco is the opposite of my Fox (good).
2.) I'll bring my Wii to this.
3.) Don't spam this thread so much. Makes important points harder to find.
4.) OOS'ers should probably start looking for housing now rather than later if they don't want to attend the Friday night lock-in.
5.) Good **** @ Tink.
6.) Not to discredit Chu's biweekly this weekend, but will anyone hold a festage of some sort Saturday night? I'll come and whatnot. If not, someone come play me. I don't have class Tuesday's or Thursday's, and my classes end at 2:00 Mon, Wed, and Fri.
7.) Metroid Corruption is a really good Wii game.
1) Lies.
2)Wiii, ima bring mine too if i can.
3)Spamming is for nubcakes like me who don't actually have anything important to say. At least my posts have more content than TIGER KNEEEEE
6)Where do you go? If it's collegepark and you live on campus, i'll play you, and i'll see if i can get voodoo, aero and amybe slikvik to come.
7)Agreed for great justice.

offtopic, aero is annoyed that i shinespiked his jiggs lolz. Even nubs pull great **** everynow and then. Also, voodoo needs sheik practice. He lost to my sheik lolz,my sheik is garbage.

edit: oh snap jasona's coming, i haven't played him in 2 1/2 years, we gots to play.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I live in District Heights by the Forestville Mall off Marlboro Pike. Huge TV. If anyone wants to come play me anytime, just let me know. I have way too much free time and my Ganon is itchin to b-air.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
right, i know a guy who plays with a car and he needs some experience before his first big tourney(this one) so we 'll try to make it out there.

let me know on aim ,fb or my cell (number's on fb) or something when you wanta do this ****.

Repryx

Smash Champion
right, i know a guy who plays with a car and he needs some experience before his first big tourney(this one) so we 'll try to make it out there.

let me know on aim ,fb or my cell (number's on fb) or something when you wanta do this ****.

Omni when this happens let me kno (If you have space at your place) I got somebody I need to become a match too and it seems your the next level of training I need so yeah...and 2 Chred gotta play you dude!

Omni

BRoomer
My cell is (202) 498 - 9479. Seriously, if you have time and you wanna play, just get your **** *** over here. AIM = InfernoOmni.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yo Ill MM you I never got to play you....I KNEED to play Splode again since he won and I dont lose to Links

Repryx

Smash Champion
Omni name a Time and Place Dos sir I never got to play you....You down 4 a serious friendly?

Omni

BRoomer
Is there anyway possible to get matches recorded this time around? I think recorded matches is the most crucial thing C3 is missing and it'd be awesome to get a system working with that. Anyone have any ideas?

In regards to the money matches, just tap me on the shoulder and ask me and I'll more than likely accept.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Is there anyway possible to get matches recorded this time around? I think recorded matches is the most crucial thing C3 is missing and it'd be awesome to get a system working with that. Anyone have any ideas?

In regards to the money matches, just tap me on the shoulder and ask me and I'll more than likely accept.
i agree with this post...especially since this C3 is gonna be huge. i definitely wanna see vids this time around

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
Well, here's what I can do (in terms of recording matches). I can bring in my DVD recorder and VCR, and we hook the cube into the VCR, then we use one of those cables (with the pointy thing that goes into the hole and you have to twist it to the right to tighten it) to hook the VCR into the television, then we can use one of the Red Yellow and White cables to connect the VCR to the DVD recorder in a manner that whatever is being displayed will also be displayed on the DVD recorder. This way, we can get high quality videos without having to play with a lag (since my DVD recorder tends to have a lag when the game is hooked directly into it).

If someone really wants their matches recorded... If not, I could bring my video camera and do it that way.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I can ask KC to bring his Recorder thingy and maybe If I have enough money Ill give out free Blank DVDs so you can record just YOUR matches and take 'em home

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Everyone who has a spare/lying around vcr bring it (with double ended composite cables, of course) I'm pretty sure the tvs there have outputs on the back.

If no one else can upload them, I can. Someone would just have to get them here, but I'd love to do it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom