• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
falcon brothers play not for money, but for falcon glory
Falcon WRONG *Attempts to Tiger Knee G-Reg and gets counter Falcon-Kneed*

You play for Falcon Beer and Falcon Girls *as well as some Falcon Money*

TIGER UP-PER-CUT

Repryx

Smash Champion
*Walks up to Fonz* TIGER KNEE *Fonz doubles over* TIGER UP-PER-CUT

Thats what its about ***** lolz :laugh: I gotta do that to someone....

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
I'll most likely be coming and I will be bringing one full setup (tv and cube) and a wii.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Mario Guy!!! Why are you bringing a Wii? They are nuicances for tourneys

Only Hope

Smash Rookie
I might be able to come, I'm not sure yet, I have to ask my mom and I'll have school crap =\. If i do come i'll bring a cube, not a TV. Stupid smash n00b status -.-. I need to post more -.-.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
*Walks up to Fonz* TIGER KNEE *Fonz doubles over* TIGER UP-PER-CUT

Thats what its about ***** lolz I gotta do that to someone....
stop spamming the thread

bring tvs. ill make it worth your while <3
i hope everyone pays mind to this message. aho will be giving sexual favors for setups. thats untrue, but bring setups anyway

Mario Guy!!! Why are you bringing a Wii? They are nuicances for tourneys
why on earth would a wii be a nuisance for a tourneys? it plays melee just like a cube.

EEvisu - stop getting banned with your borderline offensive posts, and come to a tournament. no jons, g-fizzle.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
OMG I cant watch past thEE 1st 4 sEEcs Im only 16 for cryin out Loud EE why post thEE vid?
dude,nothing acutallyhappens. It gets to the guy puts a knifeon his wrist and then it plays the rick roll video. Which is why I was disgusted by the video.

Repryx

Smash Champion
IDC Chred Suicide is Suicide I can barely wtch gruesome movies I.E saw 3 was the last one I saw I dunno Blood creeps me out...Maybe supressed memories???? BTE G-Reg sorry 4 spamming the thread but Ive been having some type of Sagat persona going on...A wii is a nuisance because of the who Switch from wiimote to controller bit ALSO Batteries & start-up...I dunno Its just easier w/ a cube...+ I had a bad exp with my Wii when my lil god sis put My LoZ TP in Backwards and somthing happened to it I dunno its malfunctional

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if i get my house by then i definitely can, but i cant be sure. some people should definitely try and step it up, im already housing some.

nobody wants to pay $8 just for a place to sleep! =(

Tink

Smash Hero
ima go and request these days off for work =).....who needs a partner for this?

edit: i also need housing, unless that comment on the first post is wrong and there is still a 8$ lock-in o,0.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah true. someone step it up and house these poor fellas!! i know some of u at college can shove a few people on the floor in your dorms :p

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Back from Labor Day weekend with the gf. My internet at my new place sucks as well. Let's see:

1.) My Falco is the opposite of my Fox (good).
2.) I'll bring my Wii to this.
3.) Don't spam this thread so much. Makes important points harder to find.
4.) OOS'ers should probably start looking for housing now rather than later if they don't want to attend the Friday night lock-in.
5.) Good **** @ Tink.
6.) Not to discredit Chu's biweekly this weekend, but will anyone hold a festage of some sort Saturday night? I'll come and whatnot. If not, someone come play me. I don't have class Tuesday's or Thursday's, and my classes end at 2:00 Mon, Wed, and Fri.
7.) Metroid Corruption is a really good Wii game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom