• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im bringing a tv, aho is bringing 2. other people step it up and volunteer to bring setups, we want to play melee even when the other fighters start!!! the only way to ensure a lot of friendlies is a lot of setups. EVen if u cant bring tvs bring ur cubes, c3 has tvs to use.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
This isn't counterpick Omni's character's money matches. Tell me which chars you wanna use against me chumps. I already know Kaz's and Repryx's choices (I think?) so:

Kazman: $5 Falco
Repryx $5 Falco vs. Falco

Eggm! Who you gonna' use? =P

HavocC3

Smash Rookie
Hey, what's up people. My name's Brandon, aka. Havoc, Hav or whatever.

I'm gonna be the guy, along with Young Eric Kim, that's taking over the whole C3 operation from Robin. Now, I don't play Smash, so I have no plans of micromanaging how you guys run your tournaments. I just want to touch base with you guys and just make sure that we all get along well.

Now, I've already set the dates for the next few tournaments, and I'd like to make sure these dates are cool with you guys. Also, if we could get together and coordinate a major tournamet, that'd be dope.

So yeah, that's it. Just wanted to introduce myself. I read the initial post (not the entire thread...) and I read that you guys don't necessarily care about how the other games run, but we all have to work together. Like I said, I don't want to micromanage you all's thing, but just try to be considerate of everyone. We start our tournaments at 4, so it'd best for us if you guys can finish up as early as possible. Not to rush you all, but it's best for all of us that you guys make the best use of the time that you're there before the SF crew comes in. Also, any extra TV's/systems that you guys bring ensures one more dedicated Smash set-up, so that'd be much appreciated by EVERYONE.

So that's all, I guess. I'll be there at the lock-in, and I'll be there to help set up for Smash, and just to meet you all, since we're all in this together at the end of the day.

Peace, people.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
There are several of us that are trying to take care of the tournament.

Nice to meet you HavocC3

FOB

Smash Ace
Hrm... Does anyone have an extra two seats in their ride? Me and 5% percent would like to make ride plans earlier this time.... (thanks for last time splode >_>)

Well we are willing to travel to any metro station in DC metro station for the convenience of anyone willing to give us a ride along with paying for a bit of gas money.

Actually scratch the two seat part. Me and 5% percent have gotten pretty used to squishing for long periods of time. One seat will be fine... >_<

aho43

Smash Lord
Hey, what's up people. My name's Brandon, aka. Havoc, Hav or whatever.

I'm gonna be the guy, along with Young Eric Kim, that's taking over the whole C3 operation from Robin. Now, I don't play Smash, so I have no plans of micromanaging how you guys run your tournaments. I just want to touch base with you guys and just make sure that we all get along well.

Now, I've already set the dates for the next few tournaments, and I'd like to make sure these dates are cool with you guys. Also, if we could get together and coordinate a major tournamet, that'd be dope.

So yeah, that's it. Just wanted to introduce myself. I read the initial post (not the entire thread...) and I read that you guys don't necessarily care about how the other games run, but we all have to work together. Like I said, I don't want to micromanage you all's thing, but just try to be considerate of everyone. We start our tournaments at 4, so it'd best for us if you guys can finish up as early as possible. Not to rush you all, but it's best for all of us that you guys make the best use of the time that you're there before the SF crew comes in. Also, any extra TV's/systems that you guys bring ensures one more dedicated Smash set-up, so that'd be much appreciated by EVERYONE.

So that's all, I guess. I'll be there at the lock-in, and I'll be there to help set up for Smash, and just to meet you all, since we're all in this together at the end of the day.

Peace, people.
Hey Brandon. I'm gonna try to get everyone out of there as fast as possible. However, you should realize that smash is probably going to attract close to 100 entrants if not more for this tournament.

HavocC3

Smash Rookie
Hey, the more people you bring, the better. And you guys can play friendlies if you want, but you have to realize that once the tournaments are over, most of the C3 TV's need to be used for the other tournaments. We'll leave a few for you guys to use, but most of the TV's will have to be used for tournaments.

That's why it's important for you guys to bring your own set-ups. That guarantees that you'll have dedicated set-ups for Smash for as long as you want.

I'm trying to get the other players to bring set-ups too, since there's always space, even if there aren't set-ups available.

Hopefully this will all go off well. I want C3 to run smoother than it has been running lately, for everything, and I think having the most set-ups possible is imperative for this.

Hadoken EDIT- How many of you guys play poker? Lock-in is all-in.

-Kazman-

Smash Journeyman
wheres Tru=? wheres ChozenOne? wheres c-mart? foun
Hey, the more people you bring, the better. And you guys can play friendlies if you want, but you have to realize that once the tournaments are over, most of the C3 TV's need to be used for the other tournaments. We'll leave a few for you guys to use, but most of the TV's will have to be used for tournaments.

That's why it's important for you guys to bring your own set-ups. That guarantees that you'll have dedicated set-ups for Smash for as long as you want.
I nEEver would have guessed.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
some of u lazy mother****ers better bring tvs.

im going to write down everyone who brings a tv or setup, and they get top priority for waiting in line for any friendlies.

how bout that, ****ers.

FOB

Smash Ace
he's too much of a lazy mother****er for that. :laugh:

of course.... if he gave me and tax a ride..... ^^

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good stuff lozr, wanna do a $10 MM again?

everyone else - make sure you bring as many tv's as possible. if u cant, at least bring a cube.

and be there by 12 or ur not entering teams.

that is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom