• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
because some purple sheik LOSER practically begged us to come. I'm such a good person
you're the one who was like "i want to go to a md/va player waah wahh cuz everyone in tx is bad at smash wahh wahh"

i couldnt care less!

Repryx

Smash Champion
YO Tell Splode I owe him a rematch lolz That Link Vs. Falco was New and fun...(and I 4got Who won)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
You friggin racists, Adam looks nothing like Hiro =P
lol, i know he doesn't. it was a reference from the ta picture game we had a long time ago. anybody here good at chess?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i used to be good at chess. i'll play you but you'll probably win, i haven't played in like 5 years.

still a great game tho :D

kiwiii

Smash Lord
you're the one who was like "i want to go to a md/va player waah wahh cuz everyone in tx is bad at smash wahh wahh"

i couldnt care less!
LOL let's go to a local VA tournament all the way from TX
why is this c3 getting so much hype

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah. Oh well @ fighters, we'll just have to bring tv's.

Echo, what days would you be coming in? im sure i could arrange to help you guys out.
well, i'm sure we would just come in friday night, the 21st... i'd probably have to work early that day so we could fly out afterwards... would be great if we could get some housing on saturday night then to, and then head out on sunday... but if its not available thats cool.

blues

Smash Journeyman
LOL let's go to a local VA tournament all the way from TX
why is this c3 getting so much hype
It's because Kirbstir lives in VA, and haven't you seen the power rankings?

Originally Posted by Tope
Been a long road.

Alpha Zealot, Athran Zala, Cactuar, Cort, Darc, G-regulate, Sadahara Inui, Vist, and Zoso made the full region list.

1. Kirbstir2King
2. KoreanKirbstir111
3. ChuStir
4. P.C. Stir
5. Chillindudestir829
6. BUMstir163
7. Cortstir
8. KMstir-013
9. Husbandstir
10. Wifestir
11. Kirbstir-E-Regulate
12. Cactuarstir
13. Ahostir
14. Top-e-stir
15. The Kirbstir

Kirbstir is all over the rankings so everyone is coming for some kirbstir competition =PPP
P.S. Kirbstir is Amazing!!! And Kirbstirs are soon to take over the world and this proves it =D

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
ill be here and ill be needing a teammate
i would offer but you two stocked me last time we played(albeit that'll have been two months before this and i'll be getting actual experience now in UMD) but I would assume you want to team with someone better.

rei, where are you man?

Repryx

Smash Champion
SOmebody Buy Me a B-day Present that weekend

Chred I wanna PLay you sometime *I can GEt to college park easy enough*

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
It's because Kirbstir lives in VA, and haven't you seen the power rankings?

Originally Posted by Tope
Been a long road.

Alpha Zealot, Athran Zala, Cactuar, Cort, Darc, G-regulate, Sadahara Inui, Vist, and Zoso made the full region list.

1. Kirbstir2King
2. KoreanKirbstir111
3. ChuStir
4. P.C. Stir
5. Chillindudestir829
6. BUMstir163
7. Cortstir
8. KMstir-013
9. Husbandstir
10. Wifestir
11. Kirbstir-E-Regulate
12. Cactuarstir
13. Ahostir
14. Top-e-stir
15. The Kirbstir

Kirbstir is all over the rankings so everyone is coming for some kirbstir competition =PPP
P.S. Kirbstir is Amazing!!! And Kirbstirs are soon to take over the world and this proves it =D
Honorable mention: Slikstir

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
SOmebody Buy Me a B-day Present that weekend

Chred I wanna PLay you sometime *I can GEt to college park easy enough*
hellz yeah, this sat hopefully we're doing some smashing with voodoo, slik, and a few other people, hit me up if you're interested

neone from college park interested in giving me a ride? omni?

Repryx

Smash Champion
hellz yeah, this sat hopefully we're doing some smashing with voodoo, slik, and a few other people, hit me up if you're interested

neone from college park interested in giving me a ride? omni?
Where At? I Owe Slik a Nice Rematch HAHAHAHAHAH TOUGHNESS I had SERIOUS Peach Training @ C3 *I didnt win any though* But I learned a New Strat.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol repryx, me and voodoo are in ellicot hall, so we may be in voodoo's room or the lounge on his floor. hit me up on aim friday to discuss, screen names the same as here.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Yes, there will be fighters on 9/22. They will be run by Havoc and Ramza. Check SRK for details.

They start at 4.

Bringing your own TV's is the best way to ensure friendlies and enough TV's for singles...

Although as a policy I always try to use EVERY tv for singles while I can, just speeds up the tourney... even though people hate life when not playing smash that instant.
I know people have had complaints about the last two tourneys, 7/28 was too fast, 8/19 was too slow... hopefully adam and greg will get it "just right" for this tourney. Although I think 8/18 being too slow was more due to the 58 people showing up.

Also, I will have results up tomorrow. Promise. Seriously.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Uh oh. I don't wanna see how badly I did. My record was 1-2. 1 win vs Frozen. 2 losses vs Azen and Aero. I can't believe I had to leave before I did all my singles matches.... :(

Repryx

Smash Champion
Vist your sig has scared me for a few weeks now....what year is that? a Flattop? wow..

boss8

Smash Hero
Uh oh. I don't wanna see how badly I did. My record was 1-2. 1 win vs Frozen. 2 losses vs Azen and Aero. I can't believe I had to leave before I did all my singles matches.... :(
your lucky atleast u can post your accomplishments and not get *****ed at.hahaha i wish i were you smash god.anyways,you ***** my **** this turney,my controller was messed up.(johns):laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom