• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I CANT have anyone at my house, not for housing, not for smashfests, not for anything.

Theres a personal reason for this. Sorry Omni + NC + chillin + m2k + cactuar + everyon else. MAKE SURE U GET THIS MESSAGE.
S'all good, Chu.

Can anyone pick me up from any metro station after around 1:00pm or later on Friday to take me to the lock-in? Basically my last class ends at 12:00 Friday so I can be at almost any metro station around 1:00pm or later. If you want, I'd love to play smash and friendly it up until the lock-in. I also provide pretty good gas money. Specifically, Blues/CK and team, let me know if you can do this 'cuz I mean... it's BLUES. *Insert Blues shrug*

Additional Reminders:
1.) If you're coming to the lock-in, BRING SLEEPING EQUIPMENT. You WILL be on the floor as said earlier, and you'll thank me once the time comes.

2.) OOS'ers, make sure you've taken care of housing. The tournament is in one week; people who need last minute housing might not find housing so don't slack.

3.) As Aho has mentioned several times, BRING TV'S, GAMECUBES/WII's, AND COPIES OF SMASH. If you got room to bring these materials, don't be a douche and just... not. One complete set-up makes such a difference and every little input helps so please step up. Rumor has it Aho gives "special favors" to those who bring a complete set-up .:colorful:

4.) When entering the tournament, please use your common tag. Refrain from using a name that is already taken by someone else in the Smash Community, and if you have a well-known name (such as Drephen), please don't enter the tournament under a random alias such as FoxGuy2008.

5.) When playing a recorded tournament match, you'll be wise to use a tag that will help people to identify you in the video later.

6.) The Cowboys are 2-0. Giants lost to Green Bay, lol.

That's all that I can think of for now. We're going to have an amazing time Saturday. Good clux.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Aho said there was a lockin and i actually got an email about alock in so there is a lock in 0.o

oh yea and im coming to **** you all =O

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Yo, the Nightmare-mobile is filling up, BTW.

right now I've got three people and myself, the option to use my mom's Van has come into play, and I'm not sure if I'm willing to...

If anyone else needs a ride other than the following, who are confirmed, PLEASE ****ING TELL ME, i know i might have said soemthing about it, or hinted, but unless you've confirmed with me... THEN I AM NOT YET CONFIRMED AS DRIVING YOU

Nightmare-mobile thus far:

Little Orphan DOSV
DK STONED(smashed, etc)
RARARIDICULOUS RARARACHAEL

ALSO: I am entering as Gregory Regulate.

No one took that name did they?

I hope not, if they did I'll just enter as Kirbyster.. I'm almost sure no one has that name.

aho43

Smash Lord
YES, there is a lock-in. $8 I think it says that in the first post. edit: Or it didn't, now it does.

Redskins are 2-0. Count it! Packers are gonna lose when Favre drops dead in the middle of a game. Count it!

Edit: Cowboys gave up 35 to the giants. That = suxors. Count it! Giants are horrible! Count it!

Lobos

Smash Master
So the lock-in is happening.....I WILL BE THERE!!!

Omni, I can prolly take you, infact I might be up at the school on friday anyways.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Aight, me and slikvik are teaming @ C3. Nobody else wants a MM?
$1 signed, i'm short on cash. 2/3 tourney rules.

CK i swear i won't get grabbed next time lolz.

edit: oh yeh, do you mean team MM? I think team herpes can take you guys, same thing, except $2 signed( 1 per person)

Shinku

Smash Champion
im seriously thinking about becoming a free agent and joining a new crew. meaning ill only be in that one and only that crew. i know Sage wants me in Black Rain and Kornn in Dreamers. however i cant simply decide on the spot. so in Dreamers VS Black Rain, ill join the winner if you guys would let me.

Repryx

Smash Champion
im seriously thinking about becoming a free agent and joining a new crew. meaning ill only be in that one and only that crew. i know Sage wants me in Black Rain and Kornn in Dreamers. however i cant simply decide on the spot. so in Dreamers VS Black Rain, ill join the winner if you guys would let me.
Black Rain ***** RIGHT NOW!!! He Really wants you in???? That'd be effin cool/funny/location convienient for you...

HADOUKEN

EDIT:BOWSERTREE DONT BE TALKIN DURING ANYMORE OF MY MATCHES ****!!! lolz You talk like a narrarator or somethin

Repryx

Smash Champion
REPRYX - i'll MM you $5-10 ?? =]

yeah Shinky should join Dreamers :D

and ....i really need serious practice before C3
Boss... wanna go Hat's house on friday ??????? cuz he invite me so you should go too
I Accept Your Challenge!!! Falco Ditto??? *Slaps Korn w/ Sand Village gloves*

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
I'll be showing up for this, one question though. What does "lock in" mean?

Vist

Smash Champion
i dont know why the boards haven't been working for me much lately :ohwell: am i the only one who's been having problems with it?

anyway, i'll probably be at the lock-in with meepstir and some others possibly.

anyone wanna mm my luigi? looking @ people i havent really played before but im open to whatever.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i dont know why the boards haven't been working for me much lately :ohwell: am i the only one who's been having problems with it?

anyway, i'll probably be at the lock-in with meepstir and some others possibly.

anyone wanna mm my luigi? looking @ people i havent really played before but im open to whatever.
i know we've played plenty, but i wanna try it with my fox :p

boss8

Smash Hero
isn't it 4 way crew battle????

dreamers vs tunes vs BRK vs B mores finest???? but hey i don't mind just facing BRK.

BRK im guessing- kc-falco
repryx-falco
zeros-falco
sage-fox???

tunes-eggm- falco
reik-falco and thats all i no.

B-more-Btree-samus
frozen-falcon
slikvik-peach
dosv-samus

**** we need to record dis shizz.

ok dreamers we need to step it up!!

Omni

BRoomer
InfernoOmni said:
Attendees: (88 so far)
4sho
Aero
Aho
AlexanderTriad
Azen
BigD
Blues
boss8
Cactuar
ChaosKnight
Chillindude829
Chinesah
ChRed2AKrisp
ChuDat
Cort
Cyrai
DK Smash
Drephen
Echo
EE
Eggm
FOB
Fonz
Frozen
Ganon543
Geos
G-Regulate
Grill
HAT
Hey Its YO
HOVA
Husband
InfernoOmni
Israfel
Jasona
Jiano
Juke
Kaiser
KC Cloud
Kel
Kirbstir
Kitsune King
Kiwi
KM
KoreanDJ?
korn
Lobos
LozR
Meep
Mew2King
Nacker
Nelo
NEO
Nightmare Korn Kid
Okin
Only Hope
Perry
Plank
pockyD
Raikou
Repryx
Savedge
Sensei
Sephiroth666
Shinku
SlikVik
Sliq
Smash GOD
Starzonedge
Tak$
Tak$’s Little Brother
Tec9
Tenkenryuu
The Avarous Sage
The Cape
Tin
Tink
Tope
Vanz
Velocity
Vist
Voodoo
Wife
youngd
Zeros
ZM2004

TEAMS: (17 so far)
Team Nasty (Aho and Fonz)
Kirbulate (G-Regulate and Kirbstir)
Newlyweds (Husband and Wife)
Team Mango Milkshake (M2K and Chillindude829)
(Azen and Chu)
(InfernoOmni and NEO)
TopeBear (Tope and Savedge)
Team Herpes (Vodoo and ChRed2AKrisp)
(BigD and Juke)
Team Buttons (Cactuar and Sensei)
(KM and Jiano)
Team EZAAAAAAY (Meep and Vist)
(Kel and Sliq)
(Kiwi and Perry)
No Surprises (ChaosKnight and Aero)
(TAK$ and TAK$’s Little Brother)
(HAT and SlikVik)
Lobos - Thanks man; sounds good.
Vist - Still has some unfinished business with his Luigi.

Grant Hill's commentary was pretty hilarious. Favre and McNabb are both about to keel over. Curious to see how Skins will do against Giants next week. If they lose, Cowboys and Green Bay will have succeeded where the Skins will have failed.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Grant Hill's commentary was pretty hilarious. Favre and McNabb are both about to keel over. Curious to see how Skins will do against Giants next week. If they lose, Cowboys and Green Bay will have succeeded where the Skins will have failed.
I laughed =P

D-Up: Boohoohoom
D-Down: Count it!
D-Left: I'ma eat yo brains!
D-Right: He gone

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
DOSV doesn't crew with B more, rofl.

Of those crews I see, I'd assume he'd be most likely to go wtih BRK.

But his REAL crew is IBIPGINE!

No jones, he's a turn coat.

I think he just left B more because all the cool kids leav B more's. (me)

OMNI put up team "Nightmare of systhesis variance" Nightmare + DOSV

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
your signature says you're in B more's finest...

Wow dude, B more sucks, why did I co found a crew that everyone is trying to leave?

That's gay.

Added: it's *** kicking time, Baltimore's truely finest is being founded.

HAT

Smash Ace
lol I've never even heard of a team MM. And there's no way I'm going to MM Eggm, Reik, or any of the Tunes for that matter. Thanks though.

Repryx- $5 Sheik > Falco? Then after that $5 Marth > Falco?
DrewB> $5 Sheik > Falcon? Then a $3 Fox > Falcon?
Chred> $3 Sheik > ? Final offer.
I forget if there were others

I do believe I'm interested in a crew battle. DOSV probably won't participate, and I think we'll have to use an honorary member or two. 4v4 vs Dreamers & 4v4/5v5 vs The Tunes?

Lastly, about Friday- The Dreamers are welcome to come over and stay the night if necessary. We could record some matches, get a MM in or two, all that good stuff.

NKK, stop saying stupid **** about Bmore's. ****.

PS- if anyone wants to smash during the week, PM me. I'm looking for as much practice as possible.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Can you say MD VA will become sooo good in brawl thanks to Wi fi ! =o

hell yea D-down taunt= No johns

no i seriously am ****** all of you =p

Omni

BRoomer
I laughed =P

D-Up: Boohoohoom
D-Down: Count it!
D-Left: I'ma eat yo brains!
D-Right: He gone
"Charles Barkley's* commentary was pretty hilarious. Favre and McNabb are both about to keel over. Curious to see how Skins will do against Giants next week. If they lose, Cowboys and Green Bay will have succeeded where the Skins will have failed.

* -when i was younger i always mixed those two names up. idk why"

attepting to edit on earlier post.

that moveset looks pretty intimidating. almost exactly like bill's ganondorf

HAT

Smash Ace
"Charles Barkley's* commentary was pretty hilarious. Favre and McNabb are both about to keel over. Curious to see how Skins will do against Giants next week. If they lose, Cowboys and Green Bay will have succeeded where the Skins will have failed.

* -when i was younger i always mixed those two names up. idk why"

attepting to edit on earlier post.

that moveset looks pretty intimidating. almost exactly like bill's ganondorf
Don't spam this thread, Omni.

Fonz

Smash Ace
That's a quote bubble setup (for the wifi). And yeah I was wondering what the **** you were talking about with Grant Hill. I figured he talked during the Green Bay game or something.

Omni

BRoomer
you don't let omni spam.

Omni lets you tell him not to spam.
spam - to indiscriminately send unsolicited, unwanted, irrelevant, or inappropriate messages in mass quantities.

Keyphrase: mass quantities

Not to mention everything I have say is important although it may not always be approriate. :p

4 stocked you suckaz.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
actually omni, you were borderline spamming, as much as id love to see a global C3 entrant list on ever page of this thread, its unnecessary. HAT doesn't really spam so hes legit, however, Chred2akrisp is one of the biggest spammers ive ever seen, actually, scratch that, i dont think ive ever seen him before ever. does he play melee? does he even exist? also spammers are Repryx and NKK, and to a slight degree, Boss (even though boss usually talks about melee, and i enjoy his antics and trash talk). the only ones with spam immunity are myself/Aho/Fonz/Hova/Plank/Tope, because everything we say is important, especially hova and plank lol.

Omni

BRoomer
actually omni, you were borderline spamming, as much as id love to see a global C3 entrant list on ever page of this thread, its unnecessary. HAT doesn't really spam so hes legit, however, Chred2akrisp is one of the biggest spammers ive ever seen, actually, scratch that, i dont think ive ever seen him before ever. does he play melee? does he even exist? also spammers are Repryx and NKK, and to a slight degree, Boss (even though boss usually talks about melee, and i enjoy his antics and trash talk). the only ones with spam immunity are myself/Aho/Fonz/Hova/Plank/Tope, because everything we say is important, especially hova and plank lol.
listen here littlefoot. each post with the updated c3 entrant list had actual reminders about the tournaments, money matching related issues, and the concern for me getting to the actual tournament. but that's besides the point, we'll settle this in a game of chess. you gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom