• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAT

Smash Ace
Okay, actually Chred, are you up for both a 1v1, you and me, and then a team MM, Me + Slikvik vs Team Herpes? I think that would be fun.

And does anyone else want a MM? I'm trying to get matches in with everybody.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i consider money match posts spam, seeing as how 90% of them are never done. i know everytime i yell out "someone money match me" at a tourney, no one wants to, even though ill set up like 5 before the tournament.

saying that, i extend the following offers.

HAT - $3 fox vs shiek, $3 marth vs shiek
slikvik - $5 fox vs peach, or falcon vs peach
chred2akrisp - $5, fox/falcon/falco/samus/ganon/peach/marth vs samus
omni - $5, my falcon vs your anything
repryx - $3, my anything vs your anything
drewboob - $3 falcon dittos! followed by many friendlies, of course
tink - $5 falcon dittos (is tink coming to this?)
drephen - $5 falcon vs shiek
Bowsertree - $5 marth/falcon vs samus
m2k - $5 falcon vs mewtwo
reik/eggm - $3 marth vs fox/falco
velocity - $5 falcon vs doc
ganon246 (or whatever) - $5 falcon vs ganon or whoever.
myself and MEGA and possibly Kirbstir will accept team money matches, no doubt.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Housing for TSA

Can anyone house me, woz, m2k, cactuar etc. and anybody else in our carpool the night following this tournament? We just need housing that saturday night. It would be greatly appreciated.

HAT, I will mm you. $5 3/5?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
actually omni, you were borderline spamming, as much as id love to see a global C3 entrant list on ever page of this thread, its unnecessary. HAT doesn't really spam so hes legit, however, Chred2akrisp is one of the biggest spammers ive ever seen, actually, scratch that, i dont think ive ever seen him before ever. does he play melee? does he even exist? also spammers are Repryx and NKK, and to a slight degree, Boss (even though boss usually talks about melee, and i enjoy his antics and trash talk). the only ones with spam immunity are myself/Aho/Fonz/Hova/Plank/Tope, because everything we say is important, especially hova and plank lol.
im glad people realize everything i say is important

Frozen

Smash Lord
i consider money match posts spam, seeing as how 90% of them are never done. i know everytime i yell out "someone money match me" at a tourney, no one wants to, even though ill set up like 5 before the tournament.

I'll money match your not falcon.....

Hat, i'll take a MM = )

HAT

Smash Ace
Sensei, it's an hour/1 1/2 drive from C3 to my place, but I can house you guys for the night if you're up for it. Also, I'm up for that MM, if I still have money by the time I play you.

Greg, accepted.

Frozen, denied.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Sensei, it's an hour/1 1/2 drive from C3 to my place, but I can house you guys for the night if you're up for it. Also, I'm up for that MM, if I still have money by the time I play you.

Greg, accepted.

Frozen, denied.
it is directly on the way for you guys, though, its like 2 miles off of 95-S

g-regulate

Smash Hero

super updated list :
korn - $2 various high tier money matches (fox/falco, marth/shiek, marth/fox, etc.)
sensei - $2 various high tier money matches
Frozen - $3 various high tiers vs your falcon
plank - none, anyone who mms plank is a sucker

Sensei

Smash Lord
Thanks for the offer HAT, I'll let the other guys know the deal and get back to you to confirm housing.
I accept Gregorius Regularius. I'm not a sucker but can I get some imaginary mm (silly friendlies) with the important poster Plankis. ^_^

Repryx

Smash Champion

*Cries* Why Me Ive never played you and I got your friggin Knee's in my dreams...:urg: BTW thats why no one wants to MM you in person....anyway yeah sure Ill use my Falco vs your...whatever suprise me knee or not...I gotta single all my 20 dollar bills

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Nightmare - **** is wrong with you? I ignore what you post and say, yet you still continue to insult us for no reason. Like seriously vince what the **** is wrong with you man? I haven't said anything about you, and no one in the crew has a problem with you. So why are you insulting Bmore's?

G-reg - I'm down for a money match. Last C3 I challenged you and you went somewhere. >.>

Repryx - I actually am going to stand behind you and commentate. Ask Frozen. I've already made plans to follow BRK members around and make them lose matches....I'm not joking. >___>

Repryx

Smash Champion
I actually am going to stand behind you and commentate. Ask Frozen. I've already made plans to follow BRK members around and make them lose matches....I'm not joking. >___>
Thats uncool...why are you gonna do that??? Like really its really...infuriating...is...the word I guess....Btree I just dont like it...Like against Chinesah...I was actually doing good till you came by with the DBZ announcer guy voice....

EDIT: NO Johns Chinesah's good!!!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
g-reg, change that to

$5, fox/falcon/falco/samus/ganon/peach/marth vs samus/fox/falco and i'll take it.

i love samus, but i don't main her necessarily lolz

also, promise not to sandbag. i'd rather be like3 stocked than 1 stocked cuz you kept like falcon punching or something.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
why...do...people type...like...this...as...if...theyre too...stupid...to...forumlate...a sentence...without...pausing...to think..for...a minute...after...every...word

Repryx

Smash Champion
to...artcilulate and...put....some emphasis on their speech....Or maybe to talk like Wiliam Chatner I dunno

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Nacker - you're welcome.

Repryx - yeah man I can't help standing behind people and talking. I'm telling you honestly that it'd be impossible for me to watch someone play and not commentate. At least if they're getting owned. >.> If it makes you feel better I can follow g-regulate around and commentate on his matches at well?

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I'll be happy to partake in team money matches when forming kirbulate

I'll also accept a couple against my kirby

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
because they really dont like punctuation and it involves periods and making coherent statements lolz ima type like this from now on just to annoy plank because he hates it so much oh snap i really need to check when the page is over

kiwiii

Smash Lord
because they really dont like punctuation and it involves periods and making coherent statements lolz ima type like this from now on just to annoy plank because he hates it so much oh snap i really need to check when the page is over
shut up -_______________-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom