• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
G reg- I do not borderline spam. I blatantly and openly spam.

I've actually consistently double posted in many threads...

I've copy and pasted the entirety of an aim conversation that had nothing to do with anything into the Maryland thread...

I want to know why EE gets banned and I don't.

Racism, much?

I do blatantly flame B mores Mostly (frozen and B tree)... I think you're both great guys, and a lot of fun, and extremely fun to laugh at and with, however "If better is possible good is not enough" attitude severely contradicts "let's play only each other all the time" attitude. You guy are both cool, but no longer fuel competition, only mediocrity. This coming from MYSELF, I find, is rather sharp.

I love Hat, though. Hat's the man, he's constantly allowing fests in his residence, and improves rapidly and inteligently, learning and growing as a player.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I would gladly travel to play more people if I could, but I don't really have a way to besides metro or a bus, which doesn't work well for me because I work every weekday and some Saturdays.

Shinku

Smash Champion
im gonna be wearing all white FOX cloths to this, gonna the freshes smasher there son. however, id love to see Korn vs Slikvik, dum dum dum! also, i think ill be hyping other matches with my amazing commentary. lol

HAT

Smash Ace
I love Hat, though. Hat's the man, he's constantly allowing fests in his residence, and improves rapidly and intelligently, learning and growing as a player.
<3

Any more MM's? Nacker + Yo, I'd like to money match you guys. Our games are normally close. $5 Doc vs Sheik @ Nacker, $5 Fox vs Sheik or Marth @ Yo.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
shut up -_______________-
Women are so cruel x_X

slikvik, you're gonna be there, gotta smash it up some more, i've gotten better since i last played you.

like ive managed to make it voodoo won't play against my falco with falcon anymore, he uses fox instead. I can only beat that in sets about a a third of the time though.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Women are so cruel x_X

slikvik, you're gonna be there, gotta smash it up some more, i've gotten better since i last played you.

like ive managed to make it voodoo won't play against my falco with falcon anymore, he uses fox instead. I can only beat that in sets about a a third of the time though.
o wow, good stuff. lookin forward to it.

aho43

Smash Lord
Brawl WiFi taunts for me:

d-pad up - "Why don't you camp some more Steve?"
d-pad down - "Ima eat yo brains"
d-pad left - "Yous a sucka"
d-pad right - "Count it!"

my peach is really good

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
B tree- I used to work everyday of the week, except sunday, ten hours a week, and i still went to ****... In fact I played melee with DK almost every sunday.

I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against you, you're ****ing hilarious... But you've been consistant for the last like 5 years in smash.

it's like, blah...

X_x

I love ya'll though, you steal potatoes...

still the only B more guys who improve regularly, that I see, are hat and EE and slik... and i think EE and slik deny being in B mores

That is all

-Kirbyster regualte. (that's my new name, i hope it's not taken)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
sure shinku, i've had an mm that we never did. $5 falco v fox/marth

that's my last mm, i'm only doing a few, i'm gonna lose to greg, so that's 5 bux, and i'm running short. maybe if i beat shinku and hat lolz, then i'll have $16 for mms.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Nightmare Korn Kid don't make generalizations about everyone in Bmores Finest like that. You're last two posts really pissed me off.....don't compare me to people when i've played you once and it was 6 months ago. That's over half the time i've even been playing this game.

Let's do a money match at C3, 5 dollars, best out of 3.....but I only win the match if it's a 3 stock.

Deal?

****ing *******

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
you're gonna lose money, unless you've improved insanely in the past two months.

not saying you're bad, but i've played you in a total of 4 games. i lost the first two, and beat you in the others when i switched to marth. and i don't main marth. NKK does, though i may not have an accurate representation of his skills, lolz.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i think whats truly important here is that im going to **** everyone here minus chillin, azen, chu, and m2k. grr

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
drew, fight my fox, peach, and sheik. :) we can make them MMs if you want to be a bully >_>

NC, you guys better go O_o. i hear there are doubts now?
Alot of nc people are going to this, only some wont be able to make it

Also someone we need housing for saturday night after the tournament, anyone wanna house some nc peoplez =D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if you cant find anything else, lozr, i probably can. im about 45 minutes north of the venue, though, so i'd be out of your way

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Alot of nc people are going to this, only some wont be able to make it

Also someone we need housing for saturday night after the tournament, anyone wanna house some nc peoplez =D
give me a number, and i can prob house you guys.
i'm in richmond so i'm not out of the way =]
i also live 2 min from tope, so you guys can hit the richmond biweekly the sunday after c3 if you'd like.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
THX KIWII, sorry plairnkk but thx for offering. Kiwii about how many people could you have over that night, i know knorr and some others are coming and im driving like 3 myself, also darksyde is going to this you know him as well.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its plenty ok, im already housing COK+jiano and those guys, i was just saying if u had NOTHING else you could come =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom