• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 C3 Results

Repryx

Smash Champion
Geez How COuld I miss.....Korn Congrats on 17th place I see your getting better......I still wanna MM Falco Ditto 5 bux sir.....

@ SHinku-Okin Made it out of Pools So I think I could have too....

Big_R

Smash Champion
I lost my ****in glasses on the way home from this ****. God Deezy! If anyone is rollin thru I 70 W in PA and you find some glasses on the highway, then mail that **** to me asap. thx

now to shoutouts.
um teams
frenzie-i teamed with u. we lost that oen game we shoulda won, then and it sucks cuz we oculda took out m2k and chillin after that. oh well
that team we lost to. gg team
kirbulate team we lost to. sry frenzie i sd'd 3 times in one match and other times in the other match.
i forget the rest of the morning. i sleeppyy

singles
well pools...awesome. me sliq (mw) in the same pool. ****ing gay. then m2k on top of that. anywho, after i found such things out i decided to sandbag in pretty much all my matches. firts it was a luigi i mean come on i play drephen.

second it was a falco and husband was there rooting for him. i was like ok i will lose even thos i am up a stock and he's at high damage. there u go husband

then i stopped playing for a bit. i was trying to be mista jangles cuz somebody was hng over, but apparently u cant sub in for someone im a pool even if u have their hat.... gay

then i came back and i was liek hey i gotta fight sliq. so i went ahead and beat him cuz i wanted to try cuz he was already making it out and it was worth it to test my skills. it was a hard fought match and u missed a rest. thats sliq. always resting.

then i played uhh some guy beat him i think. yeah he was not good. sry guy but u know it also. keep practicing n all that.

then i played this ether chaarcter. i decided he could have the 3rd seed cuz i was feeling genrous. i did bust a fat 0-death combo on him. it was nasty i was everywhere. like a monkey. thne i was liek what i am up in this match time to lose gg sir.

then i played m2k and i was like should i beat him? but i didnt cuz i remebered a post he made and i felt sry for him. he needs a car or some **** u know ppl cant be getting jobs. so yeah i played him and then i was done.

MW gg coming out and getting int he same pools that was pretty ballin. lol we have enough pools to separate everyone. we just dont want to? lol w/e doesnt matter.

ps watty u were pretty wasted also stop disgracing the mista jangles name by sleeping. u slept the entire ride... also **** you and your cocaine cowboys if thats how it is. u ****in traitor *** *****.

jiano we talked like all the time on aim and even there then wee didnt even play. we gotta t GJ. also u and ur crew have fun with watty but he will not be in long. once he finds somethign better he is gonna ditch u like everyone else.

Sliq

Smash Master
I lost my ****in glasses on the way home from this ****. God Deezy! If anyone is rollin thru I 70 W in PA and you find some glasses on the highway, then mail that **** to me asap. thx

now to shoutouts.
um teams
frenzie-i teamed with u. we lost that oen game we shoulda won, then and it sucks cuz we oculda took out m2k and chillin after that. oh well
kirbulate team we lost to. sry frenzie i sd'd 3 times in one match and other times in the other match.

singles
well pools...awesome. me sliq (mw) in the same pool. ****ing gay. then m2k on top of that. anywho, after i found such things out i decided to sandbag in pretty much all my matches. firts it was a luigi i mean come on i play drephen.

second it was a falco and husband was there rooting for him. i was like ok i will lose even thos i am up a stock and he's at high damage. there u go husband

then i stopped playing for a bit. i was trying to be mista jangles cuz somebody was hng over, but apparently u cant sub in for someone im a pool even if u have their hat.... gay

then i came back and i was liek hey i gotta fight sliq. so i went ahead and beat him cuz i wanted to try cuz he was already making it out and it was worth it to test my skills. it was a hard fought match and u missed a rest. thats sliq. always resting.

then i played uhh some guy beat him i think. yeah he was not good. sry guy but u know it also. keep practicing n all that.

then i played this ether chaarcter. i decided he could have the 3rd seed cuz i was feeling genrous. i did bust a fat 0-death combo on him. it was nasty i was everywhere. like a monkey. thne i was liek what i am up in this match time to lose gg sir.

then i played m2k and i was like should i beat him? but i didnt cuz i remebered a post he made and i felt sry for him. he needs a car or some **** u know ppl cant be getting jobs. so yeah i played him and then i was done.

MW gg coming out and getting int he same pools that was pretty ballin. lol we have enough pools to separate everyone. we just dont want to? lol w/e doesnt matter.

ps watty u were pretty wasted also stop disgracing the mista jangles name by sleeping. u slept the entire ride... also **** you and your cocaine cowboys if thats how it is. u ****in traitor *** *****.

jiano we talked like all the time on aim and even there then wee didnt even play. we gotta t GJ. also u and ur crew have fun with watty but he will not be in long. once he finds somethign better he is gonna ditch u like everyone else.
I lul'd (10 characters).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

now to shoutouts.
um teams

singles

nJoy

Smash Rookie
i didnt meet a lot of people this time but it was great chilling with aero, voodoo, tin, chred. this was a great experience = ].

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Lemme transfer my shout outs from the other thread...

hope i dont miss too many people on this one....

Pac Strife & ur team mate (darkside i think?) - cool teams matches. I think that's the first time I played anyone from NC.

KM - **** what did you do? I didn't even recognize you when i saw you...plz tell me ur weight loss secrets O_O

Jiano - We didn't get to play after our teams match. *shakes fist* congrats on 4th

Woz - Thx for teaming with me. We didn't do so bad for two rusty old farts. LMAO @ me thinking i was fox for a second and jumping out to shine only to realize I have thunder...

Plank - fun matches indeed. I'm gonna get my revenge dont you worry...

Kaiser - We never play in singles. It's always in teams LOL good job at bringing our teams series to a 2-2 tie. Who will win the tie breaker...?

Aho - Be honest. I put the fear of God in you that 1st pools match right? cool matches. why'd u have to beast on my marth like that later on though?

Chinesah - I was rootin for ya while u were playing jiano man. good matches between us though. that dair is still haunting me...

chu - rockstar FTW. we didnt get to play but i'll be coming back to MD/VA real soon.

Chillin - not to s**t on chu but you dissected those **** IC's... it was a beautiful thing to watch. We didn't play either...**shakes fist**

G-reg - cool matches. we FINALLY got to play each other. It was worth the wait though.

NEO - i see u retired ur teacup hat. LMAO good to see ya again

eggm - lol @ trying to intimidate people... seeing as how i've changed so much, it amused me more than it annoyed me.

tope - random @$$ victory over chu. congrats though. and NO i wasnt tryin to play u in chu's car. LOL though... here's you.. "so what do they say about me...?" hahahahaha. we didnt get any pika dittos in either

sliq - cool friendlies matches. spread the word about pika. i'll do the same for jiggs.

voodoo- you just barely missed brackets man. good s**t in pools though. Doc counters me so hard... that second match will be memorable.

0 controllers tossed
0 chairs thrown
100% fun had by me

did I miss anyone? I hope not... if I did sowwy
yyyayayayayayayayayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy im happy ron didnt get mad

Big_R

Smash Champion
thank u sometimes i need to look at a box with a tissue stickin out it helps the pain but oddly enough not the tears...

first of alli didnt know that came off as whiny but oh well. i just went with a theme the sliq meister gave me but i guess i kinda messed it up.

second of all...im top cat. (for mafos)

thirdly, maybe i got da box cuz of the pools thing. it wasnt that bad but someone shoulda told me top 3 advance at the start. yes somone shoulda told me. idc about anyone else.

no but it was good times. the trip there and back pretty much sucked. well we did get those ******* from that girl so thats always good. now watty has to avoid her calls tho. and they were pancake nips. lol

Sliq

Smash Master
Big R, I think Plairnkk is telling you to masturbate. I took his advice, and it seemed to work out pretty well.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Big R, I think Plairnkk is telling you to masturbate. I took his advice, and it seemed to work out pretty well.
oh i went with the second use of tissues. yeah always go with the gut. i think u said thats what jiano's mom did, right?

-Kazman-

Smash Journeyman
wheres Tru=? wheres ChozenOne? wheres c-mart? foun

now to shoutouts.
um teams
kirbulate team we lost to. sry frenzie i sd\\\'d 3 times in one match and other times in the other match.

singles

second it was a falco and husband was there rooting for him. i was like ok i will lose even thos i am up a stock and he\\\'s at high damage. there u go husband

rite .

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
So dag... there's a lot of MW in this motha... Kinda fun... I was runnin on no sleep the whole time pretty much... 33rd eh I'll take it....

Drephen - you don't touch my phone alarm ever again!
Watty - Next time I'm not driving you drunk... especially since now I know you won't do singles after dragging your *** there...
Big R - Teams were fun, **** happens... sorry about your glasses but there really didn't seem to be a stopping point or place to turn around...
Soap - Glad you came it was fun.
Jiano - Add me on aim.. RIGHT NOW!
Sliq - No shout outs for Frenzie?
Kel - I hate you.
G-reg - I hate you more.
Kiwwy - Sorry we didn't karoake.. if it makes you feel better we didn't find a real strip club : /
Husband - Miss you baby... Come visit me...
Wife - Man... woulda been fun to tourney fight like planned... probly woulda lost but I never get to play you...

that is all for now... no one cares about this post anyway... lata

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
i didnt do too hot this time around but i had a ton of fun and got to meet lots of cool people, see some familiar faces, and play a ton of fun matches (azen we gotta do some more dk dittos so get ur *** over here)
Drephen and Watty - maybe next time i should play against u both by myself on stadium? lol
and hopefully next time there will be more space for casuals...i wish i could have played a ton of u guys more...i need to up my DK!...im gettin there tho...sooo close

aho43

Smash Lord
hrm, was there a problem with pools? i'll post the brackets when i have time tommorow. its on a different computer. if you'd like to know about a specific person and how they did in a particular pool, I'll send it to you, but I don't feel like putting up every pool. mw should've been seperated as much as possible. next time I'll do an advance sort of registration thing so I can make pools in advance. you won't have to pay or anything, just notify me when you're 100% sure you're coming. thanks for coming from far away to all the OOSers, and everyone else too. sorry if you were wronged somehow in pools or brackets.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
bigr and sliq were in the same pool, and jiano and i were in the same pool. it was explained already though that you couldnt make individual changes to the pools in the program, which sucks, but you cant do anything about it.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I am way too tired for shout outs at the moment. It was amazing meeting everybody, and I'm really glad I got to come. There were so many Falcon superheroes at this tournament and that's enough to satisfy anybody from NC.

In the words of Virginia, good **** guys, good ****.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
awesome tournament, was hella fun. good **** to aho/g-reg. C3 is so ****, i must go to another soon. :D

Some shouties

Korn- ****.. just couldnt take your Falcon! -.- was fun playing you and getting *****. XD

EE- good set man, anything > falco dittos.

Btree- pools were very mean >:o lol nice to see you again.

slikvik- dayyyuumm peach and brinstar?! soooo **** lol our pools matches were fun and so were teams w/ Hat and CDot.

Azen- wow you are amazing, was a pleasure to play you.

Darksyde- jesus christ.. you are a stepmania god. -bows-

Chinesah- your match vs. Jiano was ****ing great. one of the most epic matches i've seen.

NC- <3

SoVa- YEAAAAAAAH ETHER WOO only one to make it outta pools. good ****.

aho43

Smash Lord
brackets on first page. nealdt should have a very thorough results page up on his site sometime later.

mathos

Smash Champion
Awesome Tourny!

FrenzieFool - 222good MIP for CoK this year.

Big R - first of all likes to john

D-rephen - wished he could have "napped" more at the tourny. Evidentally likes to get kissed by guys.

Plairnkk - What a fro

Mafos - likes to do work

G-reg - not enough falcon punches

Jiano - why didn't you help your red general when he needed you!

Husband - What gay bar are you going to work at?

Kiwi - Too bad I didn't get to eliminate you again :)

Aight thats enough for now, I'm too exhausted from the ridiculous tourny.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
I don't have much interesting to say, the tournament was fun of course and i got to meet lots of people which was really nice. I didn't do very well in singles, but that's what you get when you don't play any humans for over 3 months.

It was deffinately refreshing getting out to actually play some people for once. Thanks to all you guys who introduced yourselves to me, it's appreciated.

I always considered marth my main, but it seems like my ganon worked out a lot better for me in friendlies. I didn't use him in pools, which was a mistake i guess because my marth/fox got ***** by freevic(sp?), woz, and the other folks in the pool (sorry i'm not very good at remembering names). good ****, i hope to come to the one next month.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Btree- good **** in teams to bad we killed each other alot xD

Chred - you have ok fox try using your shines to kill not to look nice -_-

Kaiser- awesome match thought i had it won dam sd >< sorry about the whole cube falling thing

Husband - good matches atleast i didnt get 4 stocked

lobos - good link had me sweatin for a minute

hova - thanks for the training xD

Omni- nice matches to bad you and neo didnt win thought for sure you would

Special K - nice pools match and i hoped you liked that sexy kill

Korn- the doc was me good match cept for my sd i need to play you next time we meet

Everyone else i played good stuff and see you guys at the next tourny

Sliq

Smash Master
I don't have much interesting to say, the tournament was fun of course and i got to meet lots of people which was really nice. I didn't do very well in singles, but that's what you get when you don't play any humans for over 3 months.

It was deffinately refreshing getting out to actually play some people for once. Thanks to all you guys who introduced yourselves to me, it's appreciated.

I always considered marth my main, but it seems like my ganon worked out a lot better for me in friendlies. I didn't use him in pools, which was a mistake i guess because my marth/fox got ***** by freevic(sp?), woz, and the other folks in the pool (sorry i'm not very good at remembering names). good ****, i hope to come to the one next month.
"Freevick," is actually Souroush (mynigganamedante). He was being funny playing under that title because of the whole Michael Vick incident. So just call him Souroush or Dante.

Vist

Smash Champion
**** was fun, good stuff @ aho/tope/plank/greg running this.

I think i did the same thing here that i did at pound, where it seemed like I was going to make it out of pools and then didn't LOL. Too many 1-2 sets with people and having it make my set record too low to go on. I'll have to work on winning the last match in sets or something :dizzy:

Anyway good sheezy to everyone I played (way too many ppl to shout out).

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Super Amazing Full Results

tia users should log in and check their home. You no longer have to actively add your tournament performance for new events; the director instead can "process" the results, automatically linking entrants to accounts of the same name while giving the director a chance to fill in other names for players he knows. The players then get requests to confirm in their Home. I did this for all the people I recognized, but I might have missed a few.

Groovy.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Super Amazing Full Results

tia users should log in and check their home. You no longer have to actively add your tournament performance for new events; the director instead can "process" the results, automatically linking entrants to accounts of the same name while giving the director a chance to fill in other names for players he knows. The players then get requests to confirm in their Home. I did this for all the people I recognized, but I might have missed a few.

Groovy.
My Tia name is InfernoOmni, but I use Omni now. Is it possible that my name can be changed to just Omni?

Drephen

Smash Master
ROFLROFLROFL, Big R too good

sliq is also too good with shoutouts

watty is too good at being a fro (and if you didnt know the story, watty kissed me on the way home so we started fighting and he ended up punching me in the face, but then we saw **** so it was okay)

Husband is too good at being a skinhead

Kiwi is too good at beating the **** outta watty

Random Black guy is too good at smelling Kaiser's weed from 30 feet away

Soap is not too good for blocking my punch going for watty's face

jiano's mom is too good at blowjobs (red power)

aho43

Smash Lord
ok ill fix it @ chillin, maybe neal can do the same on his end? or ill just send him another tio file.

Top Bottom