• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/19/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll MM you 10$ that I will beat both his GaW and Diddy...if that's alright with him. ;)
hey, if you beat me in a tourney match/MM you can make a case for being on the PRs like everyone else likes to try to make a benchmark out of beating me

but clearly, the person that has beaten GDX the most has been...me. I've lost to myself way more than any one person has beaten me. So clearly i should be on the PRs. Wait a minute...

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol bootleg logic.

But I mainly want to play you because the last and only time we've played were those yellow connection matches on Wifi that I uploaded to youtube back in to the "EVERYBODY WATCH MY VIDS IM GOOD I PROMISE" days. And because I respect you as a player and want to see how I do. :)

Equi

Smash Ace
i'll be in the UCF area today but won't be leaving till a little later. Anyone want to practice i'll be at fearless dorm

OverLade

Smash Hero
I might show up only for doubles and money matches, which means I'm gonna slightly change my priorities. If I can't enter singles I want money matches with everyone on the PR before I leave lol. But whehter I enter singles depends on the number of singles entrants and when it starts.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol, so co is getting seventh, halberd isn't entering singles, gdx will lose to himself and recieve his honorable ninth and hrnut and seibrik will be in grand....uh....so afro why won't you be attending anymore brawl tournaments??

AfroQT

Smash Master
Oh i cant be in grand finals anymore?
Alright i see how it is. Imma do like i always do and bring it back

OverLade

Smash Hero
Theres a possibility I might be sleeping over in Orlando so if I do I'll be entering singles. :)

But there's also a possibility of ride issues. Polmex might have to take me...and we know how that might turn out :laugh:

edit: If I show up at 1pm is there any chance doubles wouldn't have started?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
*sigh*

Seibrik bailed on me at the last minute. I now have no ride. I've been anticipating this all week and now I can't go anymore...

Seriously, Seibrik. Not cool. I feel betrayed. :(

:069:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No, he replaced me with someone else.

But... it seems that my mom actually will take me. She knew about my ride with Seibrik ever since Monday, and she believes that I've looked too forward to this to not go after all this time. She's not so restrictive after all...

Anyways, if 8-Bit still doesn't have a partner (and if Masky won't be my partner) I'd gladly team up with him. I don't want to miss out on doubles, and live stream will obviously be great.

Also, I guess that means that Seibrik will pay for my singles fee. He said that if I still found some way to be there, he'd pay my singles fee. Awesome. :)

:069:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom