• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/19/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, going to sleep then heading out early tomorrow morning...

Looking forward to finally meeting you, RedHalberd. :)

:069:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Na if you do a stream I'm not doing it, I'm just gonna record matches. My Wii is hacked, so I'll put my recording station on another wii.

nevershootme

Smash Master
fair enough... i do have a better quality recording device (gamebridge vs dazzle, gamebridge is superior, no bias). but at most i'll supply u with AV cables. like i said about a 2nd stream can be for a player's view under the co-hosting feature, doesn't consume much power on the comp

plus i'm on windows 7

OverLade

Smash Hero
I lost my splitters and only have two atm, if that's what you meant. I'd rather not broadcast a player view when I could be recording matches instead though.

Mampam isn't going though, so now I don't know if I have anywhere to stay for the night.

Hbox can you house me and Lamugi?

edit: I wont be in time for doubles if I come, but Noel hasn't even picked up his phone yet so I dunno whats going on.

OverLade

Smash Hero
If anyone see this thats at gigs, let polmex know he's a piece of **** for not picking me up, thanks.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Noel's SUPPOSED to be picking me up and taking me but he hasn't answered his phone. Either way I'm not entering doubles so if he's still asleep at least I have time...

황미영

Smash Champion
Yes please. :3

Halberd, does he not live by you or something? You can just go to his house and keep knocking to wake him up. xD

OverLade

Smash Hero
So.......

I finally got a hold of Noel.

He got FOOD POISONING at Hooters last night from a Chicken wrap and crackers...THE HEALTHIEST THING ON THE MENU. God is out to get me, he doesn't want me to go to smash tournaments. :(

Anyway, he said he'll call me back at noon and if he's feeling better we'll still go. So assume I'm still coming but theres a high chance that I'm not. FML.

If I get bracket****ed in singles I'm gonna be pissed. :laugh:

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
As long as everyone goes, it doesnt hinder attendance at all. maybe for teams, but any attendance is good attendance. and more is always better.

so everyone gooooooooooooooooooooo.
and set up stream. :>

OverLade

Smash Hero
Assuming Polmex picks me up, then yes, in about 2 hours when I get there I'll start a live stream lol.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Polmex is a ****ing piece of ****. I don't even know if I can go now...

I have a long story to post later today...

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Yo hal, I know you're mad and all, and Ima let you finish, but Puma has one of the best ditch stories of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom