• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

Master Raven

Smash Master
8-Bit I'm glad you're streaming Gigs. I was watching Axis last week and it was so fun to watch. Glenn Cravens was a really good and funny host too.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
good luck to MWFL.

It'll probably be a while before my next Gigs since I'm in the Panhandle again.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So....My partner isn't going to be able to make it, so...

Fenrir needs a teams partner!!

go go

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
So....My partner isn't going to be able to make it, so...

Fenrir needs a teams partner!!

go go
Uhh

wanna team?

EDIT: So my partner I was going to be playing with for the wii tennis tournament here is going home this weekend, so I don't really have much reason for going to that tournament. I didn't even realize this was tomorrow until I clicked and saw HRNut's I don't feel like going tomorrow post.

I'm still undecided as to what I'm going to do tomorrow. Basically if Darrel wants to team with me, I'll be there, if not I'll just stick around here and do who knows what. I'm going to bed now, so I can get up early and get money for this tournament. If I can't find an answer at that time I suppose I'll go back to sleep.

See y'all tomorrow.
Maybe.

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
Hey, my teammate is no longer my teammate, he can't make it (cashmoney). Anyone want to team? I love teams, wouldn't want to miss out on that. I want someone who thinks they'll do well though. I play Game and Watch, and sometimes Snake.

AfroQT

Smash Master
So yeah my partner (ryan sparks) ditched out at like last second (Sorry linguini, but i found this out about 10 minutes ago), and we're about to leave.

I'll be looking for a teams partner.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Drag him into the car.... and when he wakes up,... he'll be in for a surprise.

Also, PolMex just left his house and is on his way now to get myself and Petey.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Thomas, if you come, then yeah, I'll team....but I just tried to call you with no answer...

let me know if you are coming...call me before you leave. 863.602.0079

Life After Death

Smash Champion
u are an asian god among us hairy man

ugh nvm angle and quality sucks. and the matches. how many people entered for doubles and singles

Top Bottom