• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So Mwarhead / Cecil / Gigabits...

Would August 16th work for you guys? I know it's a bit of short notice, but you know how we are about filling your place. lol

Hate to keep pulling you guys around like this. you're awesome.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hell, id vote for aug. 16th. gimme earlier gigs!

and HRNUT votes for the 16th too, and he thinks he should get 10 votes for being on the power rankings >.>;;

Finch

Smash Lord
I would go to an august 16 gigs. They probably already have something though or else they would have moved it down already. :ohwell:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sad, but true

lan odyssey should be moved back to the 23rd so gigs can be the 16th

Finch

Smash Lord
That funny because many years ago when melee was young I used to hang out in the gfaqs ssbm social board with chillin. Then years later when I started watching smash vids chillin was in a lot of them and I was like "wow." But when I see him post on smashboards he's still the same lovable arrogant **** lol.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Don't move the current date. Just add one for August 16th.

Then we can have August 16th and September 6th.

I really wanna try brawl singles agian. Havent done a brawl singles tourney since the May gigs.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I can't go if it's moved to the 16th, either, haha. I have friends coming back from Japan on the 15th, I'll need to see them.
But don't even bother trying to move the date, I've accepted that I'm not gonna be able to make it hah!

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
-1 on 16th of August. I'm moving from out of state on the 19th or something. I'd love to try out the competition down there.

Quit b*tching about dates, it's killing me. ;) But seriously, not everyone's going to be happy.

Also: if the tourney takes place after I move in, I'm still looking for a teammate.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
-1 on 16th of August. I'm moving from out of state on the 19th or something. I'd love to try out the competition down there.

Quit b*tching about dates, it's killing me. ;) But seriously, not everyone's going to be happy.

Also: if the tourney takes place after I move in, I'm still looking for a teammate.
no we can team im coming.

Top Bottom