• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

brdy_

Smash Lord
Is this supposed to be really big? If it is I might try and get me and Eggz out there. <_<

brdy_

Smash Lord
Actually I just called Eggz and he said tickets would be too expensive this short of notice. Maybe a Gigabits in October? eh?

Equi

Smash Ace
Women and children across the land, let us come together and ban Meta Knight at last. Hell, it's being talked about on the forums as we speak. Let's just get rid of the sucker once and for all. This is a call to ALL OF YOU who wish to take a stand with ME to get rid of this atrocious disgusting mask wielding freak once and for all!

Frames

DI
Women and children across the land, let us come together and ban Meta Knight at last. Hell, it's being talked about on the forums as we speak. Let's just get rid of the sucker once and for all. This is a call to ALL OF YOU who wish to take a stand with ME to get rid of this atrocious disgusting mask wielding freak once and for all!
rofl i saw that thread, that's the dumbest **** i've ever heard, i HATE mk but banning him is just ridiculous, plus it would cut tourney attendance down by 75 percent

Equi

Smash Ace
It's for the better Frames! Ahahaha! I should not have to pick up a Snake to beat an emo mask boy, period. Wolf cannot recover against this vicious force thanks to the discover of the legendary mask wielding boy Rx-, and his secret homie gmoney. They travel together in packs, I tell you! These mask freaks! And I protest to it! Young children all around Florida are picking up Meta Knight, Petey, he's a hit sensation! Everyone wants in on the B, it is a terrible influence for young children and I dare to protest! Other characters never compete in tournaments thanks to this ***

Frames

DI
It's for the better Frames! Ahahaha! I should not have to pick up a Snake to beat an emo mask boy, period. Wolf cannot recover against this vicious force thanks to the discover of the legendary mask wielding boy Rx-, and his secret homie gmoney. They travel together in packs, I tell you! These mask freaks! And I protest to it! Young children all around Florida are picking up Meta Knight, Petey, he's a hit sensation! Everyone wants in on the B, it is a terrible influence for young children and I dare to protest! Other characters never compete in tournaments thanks to this ***
haha you sound like some crazy zealot out to purge the world of mk evil

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
What, a Gigs when I should be off work? Good ****, sucks that so many people will miss because of move in. That's the exact reason I'm not in college, you know...

Get at me. I'm wearing my name badge this time.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yes, Eggz, please come....bring Rohins while you're at it. : )

I'll talk to Gigs about an October tourney...see if we can get that in the works early. October is usually pretty nice, actually. Coolish, not too much rain or anything. : )

I'll see what can happen.

Also, Gigs doesn't limit people to 128....least as far as they've told me. They just would need to think about how to run one bigger than that.

Eggz

Smash Hero
hungryboxing tournament is mandatory
who all in FL knows how to play? i need a partner (for hungryboxing)

Rohins is going to a wedding in FL in october, so he might be there too =D

and good **** hungrybox, i see that you keep it real with the mele tournaments during the brawl tournaments like i do. =D

good **** to marin for not being a grumpasaurus.

Top Bottom