• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
1st day of classes = teacher going over the syllabus. It's usually a throw away day since people tend to modify class schedules the first week and jumping in too much the first day would screw them over.

Go to gigs on Saturday, move in on Sunday, get settled Monday.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I highly doubt it, but maybe. I'm still in the process of bringing my crew over to Brawl from Melee. Rice is coming along quite nicely though.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Gigs / Cecil / MWarhead
The original date you had, the 23rd, is the best date for this. : )

Sorry for all the switching. : /

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dunno...i was starting to like the 6th to make it the best weekend ever

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Alright, so what's going on with the date for this? Is it going to stay the 6th of September? Or is it moving back to the 23rd?

Either way, I'm going to try to get here. I need to know so I can take the day off from work.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Really waiting for Gigs person to check this thread. the date should be the 23rd.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
if its on the 23rd, then i won't be able to go. but if makes mostly everyone happy, then make it the 23rd. hopefully gigs will do another brawl tournament, hopefully in october or november.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Well some of my friends are moving into orlando on the 23rd weekend. So I wouldn't be able to go, BUT august really does need a gigs smash tourney so I vouch for the 23rd switch.

Finch

Smash Lord
23rd is fine it gives me an excuse to show up late and not enter.

Phoenix Wright are the best games ever. Still working on the **** second one so I can get to the third one. I've been doing this since hard knocks as andy well knows :urg:

Finch

Smash Lord
What? None of my recent posts in this thread have been ad hominem (a distraction). Way to be a ******? I guess? Do you even know what ad hominem means?

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
I pretty much just treat all threads as if they were one. I believe in a philosophy of unity among all things. Look deep within your post history among the many, other traveled plains. This sounds like the beginning of one of those live-action TMNT movies. God, they owned when we were young!

Ad hominem is a form of argument where one attacks (in any number of ways) the other individual to prove them wrong rather than addressing the actual subject at hand. This isn't as fancy of a word or concept as you may think... GET WRECKED

Top Bottom