• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lio wanna team? =)

Cuz idt Hrnut teamit wit me here so lio you should team wit me. Maddest Combo...Tl an Big L holla At MEH SON!!!!!

****, spam + kill power + gimp power + tanks + sexy = sex.....

PolMex23

Smash Champion
No...

Lio the plan...

it will be jeperdized fo you..

dont..

follow...

code....

The money...it will slip through the hands of the rich....

and slip through us...

to the hands of the poor...

It...Must........be stopped.

Yea i guess next Wato it is =)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Simba: I LAUGH in the face of danger. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Hyenas: hahahahahahahahahahahaha
rx is the man. lol. hes like a giant puppy

i kinda want to get the collectors edition for 360, just cause it comes with a c. viper toy doing her thunder knuckle ( i think ryu comes with the ps3 collectors edition)

but i played the game yesterday, and she is amazing! even though i dont know what im doing with her yet and i kept messing up her moves for some odd reason. Now i can confirm im sticking it out with her for the long haul

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yea, el fuente is Rey Mysterio...he does the 619 too XD
EL FUERTE!!! BOOYAKA BOOYAKA!!! 619

I am defently maning M. Bison..he seem high tier >.>;...and he does the nair...
btw...someone need to beat that Boss..what' was the guy's name again d-torr? that one guy that the lougue try to beat...Yea...is Tabuu all over again :p
The guy that looks like Tabuu, his name is Seth.

D-torr: I will never quit man..remeber that!!!!
That's good to hear. *is proud*

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
yo man, we should go to subway....I am up for B@stard Subs.

Yea, I am droping tommorow at 3 pm cuz I want to get as much training as i can get o.o;...oh...and today too >.>;

**** you D-torr...i want subways @_@

PS: Mars, i need ya for this man.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i've been playing acorn and trust me he's gonna **** everyone in street fighter, btw vegas moves are a ***** to learn and i'm probably gonna play gen once i figure out all the **** with the changing styles...Ken is still the man tho >.< i love his ultra, zangief is a ***** he's like an upgraded D3 that spins alot...guess i'll have to camp him all day

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm glad that the fees are still at $5 :] Am I cheap? I dunno... BUT YES MUCH HYPE TWO MORE DAYS YAY

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
i've been playing acorn and trust me he's gonna **** everyone in street fighter, btw vegas moves are a ***** to learn and i'm probably gonna play gen once i figure out all the **** with the changing styles...Ken is still the man tho >.< i love his ultra, zangief is a ***** he's like an upgraded D3 that spins alot...guess i'll have to camp him all day
havin vega troubles lil man?

jus wait till i get my gen good..

den u will see my vega and gen **** everythin since i already **** wit vega

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Is anyone that is not staying the night be able to give me a ride home to st. cloud or near it? (I'd pay you gas money) Please and thank you in advance.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
When did that happen? :[ Plus NEED RIED HOME YO PIECE LOVE YEAH (FROM THERE)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mmhmm. ;3 Love you for putting these songs out. lol [downloaded it on my iPOD yay btw I used to have a yellow gameboy color lol]

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
yellow game boys own.

but anyone who can get me a blue dmg or a white one, i will pay so much for it...................................just sayin

Top Bottom