• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18 C3 Presents the August Adios Tournament. SSBM singles/doubles

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Money match me $10?
?...I can't even fake like I don't know who you are....Aho is nice with it

But is that why we really exsist?, jus to fight each other an get money?

I definitely think so but i'm still declining that money match...I look foward to deflowering you for free though (aha)

Repryx

Smash Champion
EE If Mi Job give me my Paychex I shall Re Money Match You! I disgraced My Blasian Heritage Last time...*BLZN PRDE* lolz

EDIT: Veiwtiful Joe PWNS Captain Falcon....Gotta go w/ the ****** THe Knee has NO effect!

hova

Smash Champion
lifting to explosions in the sky feels pretty **** good

kinda like ur about to **** the world

edit: incredible

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
lifting to explosions in the sky feels pretty **** good

kinda like ur about to **** the world

edit: incredible
My mans...Hova...Of the Maverick Hunters

What?

... does that mean​

Mario Mace

Smash Rookie
I am thinking about attending this event with my brother. What time will you be starting the games on Saturday? And what time will the lock-in thing start?

Vist

Smash Champion
yo i might come to this...i havent been playing much since the last c3 but ill try to make it since it's renegades last event

Frozen

Smash Lord
Assuming all is good in the neighborhood, I will be in attendance. I am now introducing the HAT money match. Its conditions are as follows:

• In the likely event that my opponent wins, they shall receive exactly (no more, no less) 7 potatoes.
  • If I win, I receive 5 of my opponent's papers of currency.
  • Best of 3, no johns.
  • Offer only valid to people far, far better than I am. And most especially to G-reg. And least especially to Chillin.
I will also be making this offer, expecially since it will be myself and Bowsertree "acquiring" the potatoes.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Who's going to the lock in Friday? I'll most likely go, but I'll most likely need a ride. Indeeeed.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Jayo, I'd like to Money Match you. $5 sound ok?

I feel honored that you'd choose me of all people in the WORLD to money match but like I told Aho...I'm on some chill ****

I will fornicate you for free though...lols

Get at me​

D

Deleted member

jayo we met back in march if I recall correctly and played some sickass roy dittos.

50 more friendlies, you in?

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
jayo we met back in march if I recall correctly and played some sickass roy dittos.

50 more friendlies, you in?
I remember that day vividly my dude...matter of fact I need some tips cuz your Roy was SERIOUS!

Let make that 51 more friendlies, u in? (aha)

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys. sorry about the delay, i've been moving to herndon and without the intarwebs. Just to let you know, the lock in will start at 9pm and will have a 20$ poker tourney.

ALSO

singles will have pools.

There will be a break between teams and singles.

Smash will have a minimum of 6 tvs for the lock in and tourney.

Thank you come again.

Repryx

Smash Champion
VIst Can you Beat Shinku? And Who Do you Main...(Just seein what Im up against)

Repryx

Smash Champion
K.C! Im looking 4ward to showing you How Much I've Improved! Im Sure you Have too.

Lobos

Smash Master
lmfao at tope!

well i cant go. but hey Vist, who you teaming up with?
That's not a surprise! I'll be there sat. no lock in this time around........Link dittos anyone?

Also Im bring my wii/game (no tv :(.... ) along with mario strikers if anyone wants to get pwnt! Hopefully someone brings 2 extra controllers wiimote/nunchuck for 2vs2.

Top Bottom