• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18 C3 Presents the August Adios Tournament. SSBM singles/doubles

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz This is the Mismatch Team day Kaz... Why Team w/ someone from your own Krew?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Is M2K coming?
Is Mario Strikers Charged a good game?
Will Krillin manage to find a way to save Bulma before it's too late?

Find out NEXT TIME on Dragon Ball Z!

*ber ner der der... ber ner ner ner... ber ner ner ner ner... deh deh deh deh deh deh deeeeh..... DER NER NER!*

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Sir, I think you are mistaken. No other FF is comparable to FF7. =D
No I mean... FF7 is amazing. Who can recapture the homely essence of the streets of Midgard, or the well-crafted melodies of Nobuo Uematsu planted so well in regards to the scenery, or the feeling of being encased in a hollow shell with no place to go except deeper in also known as Shinra Mansion, or entering the world of lies, deceit, and disguise by fooling the Don into believing you're the true fair maiden, or the absolute hatred for Sephiroth that matched the pain created from losing the only innocent thing that ever existed in our hearts also known as Aeris?

Man, I could go on and on. I think I will later.

boss8

Smash Hero
around 11 or 12 im thinkin 11 but try to go early like 10 am to get as many matches in as possiable before people like TA or team richmond steal your tv for tourney matches,lol can't even get a friendly in without being interupted.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Thats Rite I need a team member...I dunno I may just d Singles....Who doesnt have a partner??? I'd Say Im Decent...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Who Doth EE Be Partnering with? Then a again a Falco Duo Would be....annoying. Might get Jumped

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
u teamin with brian for this?
I'm planing on gettin my Roy back up to speed and if do...I'ma definitely get at Brian... He's the only person with tru skill, not just technical
What's stoppin you from attending this event sir?​

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
family stuff, but if something changes, i'll let u know. until then, you can borrow my teammate
lol...we''ll see about that "My partner" statemnent after Brian and I take 1st place​

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
lol ok. you better check out ur competition first. C3 aint no joke
I know who my comp is vik and i'm not worried...What so EVER!

I'm lovin the Black Peach though...good ****

She don't got no but though...fix that (LOL!)​

Top Bottom