• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18 C3 Presents the August Adios Tournament. SSBM singles/doubles

Fonz

Smash Ace

Nah I figured it out, my cube WAS screwing up with DRE's, so I use wii instead. But Rich says now it reads them even less LOL. I'll just put some rubbing alcohol on that jancz.

Btw, before you go to college, we have to chill and accomplish a few things haha.
My first cube had something similar happen. I was leaving it on too long, so eventually something used in cooling broke so it wouldn't run for more than 20 minutes at a time, and after that 20 minutes it'd need to cool down for a while before it would work again.

Luckily cubes are cheap as balls now.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
My first cube had something similar happen. I was leaving it on too long, so eventually something used in cooling broke so it wouldn't run for more than 20 minutes at a time, and after that 20 minutes it'd need to cool down for a while before it would work again.

Luckily cubes are cheap as balls now.
fonz, what exactly is peach doing in your sig

kirbstir

Smash Lord
The same thing happened to my Cube; luckily it was under warranty, and Nintendo fixed it for free. It has been working fine ever since.

Sensei

Smash Lord
lol my cube was on for like 3 days straight at FC-6 and FC-Diamond. On top of that it was on for most of the car ride there and back. Still works fine lol. My cube is a beast. xP

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Why didn't the Buffalo come out in that size in the first place!? Poor baby Buffalo. I would have to say being eaten by lions is near the top of the list of "how it would suck to die" list.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I can't wait for this. :) Hopefully the tourney will have pools this time? And a slight break between doubles/singles to eat? x.x

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah lets just do our regular $10 each event $8 venue fee, and we'll just smash and do casuals and stuff outside of the tourney

pools etc are stellar as well

kiwiii

Smash Lord
not coming
it's sad to see you go, renegade. well..not even see you go. =( good luck with everything

FOB

Smash Ace
Yes.. >_> The first tourney in a while for me. I personally like B, but I wouldn't mind C if the price wasn't so expensive....

I'm going to miss Renegade T_____T

boss8

Smash Hero
i will mm anyone anytime any character at this tourney my max is $3 any up for the challange,fob are you going to this sweet,im bringing a doc player named mack daddy,and a samus player named ash,wonder if dreamers is still recruiting???

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I'm coming. But I won't be playing as much Smash as normal, I'm holding a tourney for another game on the side as well.

Top Bottom