• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18 C3 Presents the August Adios Tournament. SSBM singles/doubles

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I left before singles finished

Teams finals were between M2K and Cort vs Chu and Tope

I think KM and Omni came in 3rd

(worst update ever)

Chudat beat Cort using Pikachu
G-Reg also beat Cort

No one had beaten M2K when I left

KM won a set over Azen it was a sick Marth Ditto

that's about all I got

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yeah Renegade Ive got you when you return for putting the new guy against M2K 1st round thingy...He 3 and 4 stocked my Falco...:urg:

Auugh I was WAY too Nervous @ this one....I was Losing Easy ones...But outside the tourney? I was ****** ****....I dunno...No Johns....

Omni....I cant say your name w/o saying "Omnimon" lolz Good **** Justin was right about you....

G-Reg....YOur gonna Quit @ FFT lolz Velius

MRK...Good **** SHowed Me Im better in teams than I thought...

Bowertree....I Hate Jiggz Gimme Samus....

Korn...GREATNESS Love the Falco GOnna **** it one Day w/ my own

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I sucked... Today wasn't my day. I was 1-4. I SD'd 3 times on Rainbow Cruise within a minute and 30 seconds. No Johns *sigh*. I'm probably going to take a break from smash tournaments for a long time and only play friendlies. I'm no good anymore. I'm terrible at everything I play now. I don't know why, but whatever. I'm still going to be coming to these events with my setup, so no worries. I'm just really down about what happened today.

@Lord Knight: Thanks for coming down man. I'm glad you could come for 4 tourneys! (Smash doubles + Singles + GG + MB:AC). You **** man, I need to learn block strings. Approaches, and to not mess up my combos. It was really strange today...

@Azen: You are truly great at all games you pick up lol. Lemme give you the info for Melty Blood stuff. The two sites are www.meltybread.com and www.thesrm.net . Both of them have strategies for your character who is "Arcueid Brunestud", the sections for them are on the forums. I don't know if you have to register to view, I don't think you do. I can give you info on getting a copy on your computer, I'll PM that to you or you can just search torrents and the such. Good stuff in Melty Blood today, you won a set in tourney too. Good job *pound*

@Chu Dat: Haha, you and Azen joining in Melty Blood was too good *pound*. Too bad you don't have the will to continue when other smashers like Korean DJ also play the game. Azen's getting into it too, and the game has Ice Climbers. Oh well, I need more people to play D:. Good stuff today Chu *pound*. Sorry about my greasy controller. It's always like that <_<;.

@G-Reg: Velius is EZ, Marquess Elmdor was more of a problem for me than him. Come on man, you're G-Reg, Knee him in the face.

@Meep + Blues + Omni: Double Peach = win.

@B Tree: We must protect this house!

@Zepps: Your Marth is getting pretty good man. I was gladly surprised. Falcon is hard for me to face against with Marth too.

@5% good job today, you placed fairly well. I remember my first game of smash singles today with you on the projector. I completely read your techs and mind on your first stock, but then you came back. After that I just kept on getting progressively worse.

@FOB: Haha I hate you for taking away AND destroying my DI.

@WoZ: WoZ of Pain is too good. I bet you're still intimidated by the other Asian presences there.

Repryx

Smash Champion
@G-Reg: Velius is EZ, Marquess Elmdor was more of a problem for me than him. Come on man, you're G-Reg, Knee him in the face.
Celia And Lede Definitly More Problems than the Both of them Combined Shadow Stitch G-Reg!!!!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Celia And Lede Definitly More Problems than the Both of them Combined Shadow Stitch G-Reg!!!!
I meant the entire stage. The roof stage mainly... Rafa's suicide AI + Elmdor **** + Cecelia **** + Lede **** = Impossible without at least one thief or ninja. They're so **** fast.

D

Deleted member

1st: m2k
2nd: azen
3rd: chu
4th: KM

marth marth ICs marth. lol.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I meant the entire stage. The roof stage mainly... Rafa's suicide AI + Elmdor **** + Cecelia **** + Lede **** = Impossible without at least one thief or ninja. They're so **** fast.

Elmdor=PWNage 1% Chance of Striking him WTF....Celia 100% Immediate Stop WTF...Lede 100% Immediate Death.....WHAT THE F*** Ramza is in front....dies From Death thingy. Rafa....Useless...Barinten Lolz THrown Offa a Roof By a Marquis....TOugh

And G-Reg DOnt Get Orlandu He's The Most Broken thing in existance of that game...

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
M2K vs Azen was very entertaining to watch. So was KM vs M2K and KM vs Azen. It was really, really good to see Azen there again. He doesn't have to say much, but his company is always warmly welcomed. Thanks for coming dude. The few results I know:

Teams:
1. M2K and Cort
2. Chu and Tope
3. KM and InfernoOmni
4. Azen and Anden
5. ???

Singles
1.M2K
2. Azen
3. Chu
4. KM
5. Cort
5. Doll
7. Husband
7. Velocity
9. Meep
9. InfernoOmni

My singles list might be off.

Idk where I placed actually lol. Thank you so much Renegade for hosting yet an another epic tournament. Good luck in all your endeavors; you will be sorely missed. I'll do more shout-outs later but for now, great stuff everyone. I love smash and smashers are my friends.

Frozen

Smash Lord
This was fun.

I had a lot of fun.

Oh yeah, and fifty more pounds of potatoes means another 4-7 days of absolute entertainment for me and my friends.....a potato was already put in a blender tonight, and there are many pieces of potatoes on the streets of baltimore.....thank you to Btree and Plairnkk for assisting me in the operation.

But that is completely off topic, this tournament was a lot of fun.

Oh and this might have been my last one for a while, aside from local ones. Speaking of which, this Saturday is looking good for a Catonsville fest....Hat is going to talk to his father about it tomorrow.

Enjoyable tournament though, really....it was fun.

Shinku

Smash Champion
man sounded like a kick *** tourney. and i really did not think out of all people Azen would be there. god id kill to see those marth dittos with azen/km/m2k etc. well, ill be at the next tourney which is like august 31st right?

Velocity

Smash Lord
1.M2K
2. Azen
3. Chu
4. KM
5. Cort
5. Doll
7. Husband
7. Velocity
9. Meep
9. InfernoOmni

geez omni i told you i was in
shoutouts later i have to go to a tourny .....tiresd

Aero

Smash Journeyman
Azen/Frozen/Smash God/Velocity/Mario/Cort: Great games. :D
CK: Good to see you again. :D
Korn: Good ****.
Kirbstir/Chu/Azen: I love you guys!
HAT: You got so good!
Everyone else: It's nice to be back.

More teams:
5th: Aho/Raftbuilder
5th: G-regulate/Kirbstir
7th: CK/Aero
7th: ?

Splode: I left my controller in your car. I guess you can consider it collateral for gas money.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, bunch of stuff to do today, But I will post a full results thread within a day or so.

Thanks for your patience!

Robin

Andrew Ott

Smash Journeyman
Every match M2K played ended in less that 2:00, averaging 1:45. Omg.

I failed this tourney too, but got back in my groove at the end, after teams, lol.

Yay for Marth players!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
1.M2K
2. Azen
3. Chu
4. KM
5. Cort
5. Doll
7. Husband
7. Velocity
9. Meep
9. InfernoOmni

geez omni i told you i was in
shoutouts later i have to go to a tourny .....tiresd

Pretty sure I got 9th, too. Either that or 13th.

Azen/Frozen/Smash God/Velocity/Mario/Cort: Great games. :D
CK: Good to see you again. :D
Korn: Good ****.
Kirbstir/Chu/Azen: I love you guys!
HAT: You got so good!
Everyone else: It's nice to be back.

More teams:
5th: Aho/Raftbuilder
5th: G-regulate/Kirbstir
7th: CK/Aero
7th: ?

Splode: I left my controller in your car. I guess you can consider it collateral for gas money.
Also, think me and WoZ got 7th in teams.

TAK$

Smash Ace
did i really fall asleep at the venue? i remember rei walking past me, and like, next thing i know I'm here waking up in my bed. >_________> i JUST woke up to lolzzzzzzzzzzz. shoutouts laterz.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
GEEEZ, I've been gone for two months and everyone got so much better, crazy shiznik. I forgot how intense/exhausting/fun Smash tournaments are, it's good to see everyone again.

@BlackRainKrew - Rofl, it was so much fun smashing with you guys, BR is so technical wtf.
@DOSV - yay, we finally got to play each other again after like 2 months.
@Frozen - I love your yogurt
@Mario Brothers - Are you guys new to the scene? You guys were really good
@Kirbstir - Lifetime membership!!!!
@Splode - Thank you so much for the ride, sorry about the gas money, we'll get you back soon
@Redd - Your Fox is gay
@Mow - how the hell did you know it was me PMing you on Smogon

PS: Marths are gay

If I missed anyone, well, too bad. : P

Mario Mace

Smash Rookie
I had a great time, and thanks to Renegade for hosting this. This was the first hardcore Smash Bros. tourney I've been to, and based on how great everyone was, it's a shame I didn't know about these tourneys sooner. Apparently I have a long way to go before I can even challenge some of you, so I might be back for another try if/when I get better. Anyway, thanks to everyone for being good sports and hopefully I'll see some of you again soon.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Been awhile since ive been to a tourney Good **** everyone

M2K-Nice friendlies that one match wen all i hit u with was a Falcon punch was funy
Cort-Only got 2 play ur C.F. sorry i gayed u with the back throw 2 shine that was hilarious
Chu-Monster Y.Link good match
Tope-Thx for showing me how 2 get gayed by sheik lol good set
Greg,KM-Thanks for the team friendlies with me and Okin
Aho,Plank-Thx for ****** us in team friendlies
Fob,Aero,Tin,5% and others- Lol nice car ride i duno y the only girl had her own seat and all of u were on eachothers laps!?!!??!?!?!

FOB

Smash Ace
lol its not my hat. Its Btrees.

Splode, Yo, Nacker, Squirtle Impression guy- Thanks for the ride. And there is nothing wrong with a little guy on guy action when you're desperate for a ride.

Meh I did pretty bad as far as tournies go but whatever. Good matches to Whoever I played?

Aero

Smash Journeyman
oh **** that squirtle impression guy was ****ing hilarious

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
This tourney was awesome. Playing Azen and M2K were my highlights... I learned a lot about Marth dittos :p. Shoutouts in results thread? Bah, I wish I didn't have to leave before I finished singles. I had just lost to Aero.. lol. Dang I've never fought a Jiggs that could play my Marth so easily.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
It was awesome. Five Guys randomly decided to give me a fifty pound bag of potatoes.

And yeah everyone wore my hat at C3. Every time I looked someone new had it on. I tried to get it from Korn but he said it was KC's? >_> lol

And me and Rei were the only ones who wanted to PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!

Top Bottom