• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/11/2007 - Xtreme Play - Smash Tournament

OTRU...

Smash Champion
i got some pending MM's

hiroshi: my fox vs ur sheik $2?

ted: my fox vs ur marth $2?
my sheik vs jiggs $2?

vericz: my fox vs ur falco $2?

cash mooney: ill go sheik, $5?

vericz

Smash Champion
:laugh: Brian didn't even answer the question, anyways i guess it's up to Al and whether he wants to drive your way. Is there any possible way for you to get a ride to our area??

Brian stay the night at Danny's on friday so we can smash and all be together when we leave. Chris is there any possible you can pick up Nick on the way, he will be about 10 minutes out of the way but I think he would give you some gas mulaahh.

OTRUU!! I'll do the MM, but make sure we are both warmed up and no/VERY little camping this time ;)

Manko are you coming to this?? If so bring your recording stuff :) Or anyone else who has recording equipment (VCR, capture card.....)

Edit- Me and UUAA ARE GOING TO PWN IN TEAMS :) can't wait to see how we do.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
So I will be unleashing my two new characters at this tourney: Fox and Sheik (die marth dittos die)
Oh Boosley, I can't believe you went to the dark side.

But seriously, I hope they help. As long as you own Marth's, I'm not complaining.

Renth

Smash Hero
Someone better be bringing recording equipment to this thing especially since it'll be my last florida tourn.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
are doubles gonna be first, or are they doing doubles and singles at the same time? im asking before last time they did both events at the same time and its def better if we could do doubles first and then singles

Zoro

Smash Champion
lolz
i can no longer go to this ****

i is in troubles
I was at the uuaas place pwnin these guys but then i got home at 9:45 and now im grounded for weeks because i came home LATE. Man everyone in frigin orlando knows how gay my parents are by now.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
if Rohins wants to be accountable for them, I could let him take a VCR or 2 of mine to the tourney. Then I'd rip the matches when I got them back from him.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
not going to giga

you best be here -_-
Also, it is looking VERY unlikely that I will come to this... :(

There is a concert the same day that my brother is going to, and he is trying to make me go too. I don't think he has bought the tickets yet, though, so there is still hope...

Joe, you should probably look for a backup teammate...
Yeah, I'm not going. My brother bought tickets to the concert, so it would be wasting like $50-75 to not go...

Good luck to everyone! :)

Sorry Joe :(
. . .

So, I guess we'll just do it next time we see each other :p

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
ok, im probably going to end up teaming with hungrybox, unless i find a last minute pro at xtremepley, I CANT BELIEVE I AM NOT TEAMING WITH VERICZ, WE WOULD HAVE *****:(...

MANKO, AT THE VERY LEAST GIVE ROHINS SOME BLANK TAPES CUZ I SHOULD BE BRINGING MY BIG TV WITH THE BUILT IN VCR/DVD THINGY, FOR EASY RECORDING. BUT VCR'S ARE COOL TOO:)...peace

-hiroshi
the abandoned smasher :( nobody wants to team with me

EDIT: I WONT GET MAD AT YOU IF YOU MESS UP

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
What time are people showing up to this? Because I dont want to get there and be the first person there!

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
ok, im probably going to end up teaming with hungrybox, unless i find a last minute pro at xtremepley, I CANT BELIEVE I AM NOT TEAMING WITH VERICZ, WE WOULD HAVE *****:(...

MANKO, AT THE VERY LEAST GIVE ROHINS SOME BLANK TAPES CUZ I SHOULD BE BRINGING MY BIG TV WITH THE BUILT IN VCR/DVD THINGY, FOR EASY RECORDING. BUT VCR'S ARE COOL TOO:)...peace

-hiroshi
the abandoned smasher :( nobody wants to team with me

EDIT: I WONT GET MAD AT YOU IF YOU MESS UP
HIROSHI

My bro is teaming with Bergoth for this tourney, so I NEED A TEAMMATE.

Up for some Marth/Sheik ****?

F-0

Smash Apprentice
hungrybox, i heard from vericz that u cancelled. It may have been someone else he is talking about, but if u still want to do it, lets freaking go! (I'm Nick btw, Affiliate of WATO.)

Top Bottom