• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/11/2007 - Xtreme Play - Smash Tournament

OTRU...

Smash Champion
57 singles players
855 dollar singles pot
total amount awarded for singles
1st - 200 2nd - 100 3rd - 60 4th - 40
200+100+60+40 = 400

400/855 IS NOT 60%

pot ****** ****heads i hope you can't ever get enough people to hustle out of their money
cheap ****s
they robbed the pot pretty hardcore, thats like false advertising since they clearly told us it would be 60%

im never going back to another extreme-gay

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Good Grief. That tournament could have been so much better.

SO

Vericz: Good **** in teams with Danny. But remember that Brian was the one who gave you all that teams practice.
Uuaa: You probably still hate me, but good **** in teams as well.
Doodah: ****ing Loudmouth. I didn't play you, but I know your fox is beast. GREENMONKEYZ
Hiroshi: Don't quit, just try new styles and characters. Cmon. What Are The Odds, you know?
Hungrybox: I did pretty good in teams, Beat Cyrax once, then he pwned me. W/e. GIGABITS IS DA SHIIIT,
Otru: Me and Nick ****in had you, but then he kneeed me -__-
Skratch: Good **** taking first. But i dunno man, I sorta had you in teams. Great games, should have recorded them.
Nick: THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL @))& *****ES!!!!! Great Games, man. That smashfest afterwards was so **** fun. FALCONNNNN PUNCHHH!!!!!!! OMGWTFLOLOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!! (inside joke)
BFG: Land those L-cancels that I can't do.
Al: Is now the AT&T Guy. "You got phwned, *****es."
uh...
Skynet: I still can't believe we beat you guys.
Girls: I lol'd when zoro's GF Ko'd him and she was like "Oh no, baby I'm sorry! I love you!!!" HEHEHE. Nice.
Zoro: Uhhhh, when did I play you?
Cyrax:............................................****.
TedBoosley: Marths can eat **** and DIEEE. Welcome to the Dark side.
To Everyone Else: Gigabits is the Greatest Tournament in FL. Or CFL. All who agree can say amen.

MATHMATICS, SON?!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL, Linguini does good for a half hour at FC and now he thinks he's amazing.

There was no secret caravan for this tourney.

We just don't feel like driving with Chops and his annoying **** sucking laggy(Linguini).

vericz

Smash Champion
This tournament was actually better than kinetix, so I would have chosen this one. Hopefully next time they decide to fix their mistakes again, I want to go again since it is soo close.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Good Grief. That tournament could have been so much better.

SO

Vericz: Good **** in teams with Danny. But remember that Brian was the one who gave you all that teams practice.
Uuaa: You probably still hate me, but good **** in teams as well.
Doodah: ****ing Loudmouth. I didn't play you, but I know your fox is beast. GREENMONKEYZ
Hiroshi: Don't quit, just try new styles and characters. Cmon. What Are The Odds, you know?
Hungrybox: I did pretty good in teams, Beat Cyrax once, then he pwned me. W/e. GIGABITS IS DA SHIIIT,
Otru: Me and Nick ****in had you, but then he kneeed me -__-
Skratch: Good **** taking first. But i dunno man, I sorta had you in teams. Great games, should have recorded them.
Nick: THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL @))& *****ES!!!!! Great Games, man. That smashfest afterwards was so **** fun. FALCONNNNN PUNCHHH!!!!!!! OMGWTFLOLOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!! (inside joke)
BFG: Land those L-cancels that I can't do.
Al: Is now the AT&T Guy. "You got phwned, *****es."
uh...
Skynet: I still can't believe we beat you guys.
Girls: I lol'd when zoro's GF Ko'd him and she was like "Oh no, baby I'm sorry! I love you!!!" HEHEHE. Nice.
Zoro: Uhhhh, when did I play you?
Cyrax:............................................****.
TedBoosley: Marths can eat **** and DIEEE. Welcome to the Dark side.
To Everyone Else: Gigabits is the Greatest Tournament in FL. Or CFL. All who agree can say amen.

MATHMATICS, SON?!
a while ago

I dont quite remember that haha

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Hungrybox, Boosley's played Marth for a while. It's picking up Sheik that officially moved him to the Dark Side. I mean, come on. Using both Marth AND Sheik? Very gay. And yet, he's cool, so I overlook that.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Also, on the way home i threw my controller out the window and rohins promptly ran it over with his car.
that was the 2nd best part of the tourney.leaving and seeing the controller get crushed along with a guy glaring at you after u chucked it out the window and almost hit his car XDDDDDDD

now for shout outz =D
Ricardo-is the most funniest smasher along side Dop.

Mark-**** man....Nintendo should get sued by you for making crappy controllers that die out when your playing Green Mario....thats upseting

also I'm sorry this was your last tourney man...you could have experienced FL smash so much better =( I'm gonna miss playing your ganon man.

and last but not least I will be in PA for your giganto EC tourney because Mow is awesome and you owe me training cuz you moved >___>

xtreameplay- honestly i could have possibly ran a better tourney then this in my own house...thats terrible because my house isn't big and there arnt many outlets.

if anyone doesn't like this post thats to bad because ive never dont one THIS big before

hungry box-your jiggz got better.saw that in our one 2/3 team game.good job =D

Ohio Guys-**** it i keep forgetting your names >__< good stuff seeing you guys again.your always nice to hang with.maybe ill be able to come there for a big tourney sometime =D

AB-dont attempt to say your sandbag when your fox was horrible.wanna MM?

Doodah-stay away from my iPod!! >_< lawlz i think he was trying to get banned on purpose cuz the tourney sucked so much he didn't know what to do or say and just cursed anyway xDDD

Vericz-nice seeing ya man.i need to play you again.last and only time we played was at LTEC 2 >___>

Hiroshi-sheik,down throw gayness+utilt+dsmash+uair+instant **** in a can =(

thanks for the comment on my marf btw,im working on my mind gamez too =O

id MM your fox possibly

Otru-gay that you got 4th and a random bag for stuff (O___________o wtf!?)

Louis-d@mn man good marf =D

thats about it.any1 i forgot good stuff

Zoro

Smash Champion
yeah AB pissed me off thank you al for rapin that kid

"Hahaha i see some good people but i know im at least top 10 haha its the shines im so good at shining if you play me your gonna get shined at least 10 times hahaha"-AB

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
idk.id assume a random kid that thinks hes a "gangsta" and thinks hes good beacuse he can shine you ftw when your trying to recover from the giant laser thingy on the great fox >_>

Scrotum Warrior

Smash Cadet
LOL, Linguini does good for a half hour at FC and now he thinks he's amazing.

There was no secret caravan for this tourney.

We just don't feel like driving with Chops and his annoying **** sucking laggy(Linguini).
lololol your just mad cuz you got your a$$ whooped in that ****ty tourney. All I hear is "waaaah I suck at this game waaaaah" get outa here with garbage.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Sighrax: ***** me first round and you seemed very comfortable with my counterpick. GGs man.
Only because I started camping you after my first kill
then i got scared of the up+b
but it was close, i had fun :)

ummm who else for singles

vericz - your falco is pretty good i would sayyyyyyyyy i hate you the teams lasering though thats what made us lose lol gj in that but i had a nice comeback on you on yoshi's island that shouldn't have happened.. be a little gayer with your dair imo

spanish kid who played falcon - hey man, you got some pretty good stuff, fun dittos etc its an interesting matchup :/

ohio peach/falcon - good stuff man, but i think your peach is better vs falcon. post the matches if the tape is still in your player, its me vs renth in a few friendlies then some teams
me and green mario vs dop and doodah

hungrybox - you destroyed me that 2nd match, good stuff man. not bad jiggles but you gotta l2 edgeguard a little better vs people with good DI

dop - i got a bs falcon combo to beat you when you were clearly outplaying me the entire match. your peach is getting really scary :/

skrach - **** man sorry about the money match, i lost all will to play after losing in teams : But good matches in singles, shoulda had you on YI though ;) you will forever fear sighraxDI

green - <3

hello to people i made laugh or don't remember and no, me and kyle (green mario) aren't gay, it's just fun as hell to make people look at you funny

doodah - our most fun set yet imo

QDVS - :colorful:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
First off, this thread gave me a few laughs

DO NOT GOTO THIS TOURNEY IF YOU ACTUALLY LIKE THIS GAME.
Kind of find it ironic that u posted that on the 2nd page of this thread, still went, and complained about it yet you knew what was going to happen.

Its a shame ur quitting tho, Im planning on going to Linguini's tourney and was hoping I could see all of SEFL again since its been a long time.

On a brighter note: got to give props to skrach, too good. Watch out tho once queen comes to orlando ;) *I'll miss you queen* =(

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
Hey guys wats up its uuaa here. OK guys bare with me here this is like my first post in a while here in the forums soo like yeah just wanted to say that. OK so this tournament was by far the best one ive done in lol i dont want to sound cocky or anything but im proud at myself that i believe i did good in this tourny.
1st in teams with vericz MINDFREAK!! and 3rd in singles in my opinion pretty good :)
NOW!!!! lol time for some shout outs cause i reallly feel like giving them out soo yeah:

WATO

uuaa- I guess i feel that i proved myself better at smash now :)
vericz- NOW!! YEAH!!!...YES! MINDFREAK!! good stuff in doubles boi we ggot to try out for the next tourny good ****.
Hiroshi- Man you know your good but you really dissapointed me that day when you forfeited it with skrach :( Just keep going and you'll make it you just have to trust me on this. But hey the day itself was fun and cool.
Zoro- sorry that brian knocked you out and i remember you talking to me like a day ago about how its soo easy for us to take him on but soo hard for you well it all depends on your gameplay but hey im pretty sure you can take him on just dont get overwhelmed with the match and do NOT hesitate. But otherwise it was a cool day we laughed soo much that day lol
Ray- Heard about the NY tourny that suked lol good **** on getting first guy. come back to FL lol
AL- Man more than half that day i saw you more on the phone than smashing :laugh:. You be getting good guy keep up the good work.
Nick- Yo man your captain falcon is soo much better than i thought i kinda guesss you can say i underestimated you. gg and stuff herd you and hungryBOX did good thats cool keep up the good work and youll be up there.

Noob Testiment

Skrach- TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU good **** on taking that first place you have gotten soo much better soo hard to fight you now lol i actually prefer fighting GM than you. good stuffffff ill take you on next time ;)
OTru- TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LOL sorry had to. I was like dammit when they callled me to fight you in singles i was like man i suk at fox dittos idk wat to do and then i thought and said man..... i can use FALCO!!! good games man i hope my falco took you by surprise :) your fox has definetly gotten way way way better too good. TRUUUUU oh and PS:
that girl that was with my girlfriend Natania, her friend....yeah she said no thanks LOL no offense Joe :lick:
SheerMadness- gg man. Even though you said that your pika does better agains "technical" players overall i still think your falco is still better just at a diffrent scale than your pika you know? anyways gg.

South Florida

Greem Mario- OMG man i dont even know where to start this shout out at lol. GOOD ****ing games kyle you can pull of THE nastyest combos against fox or probaly any character lol. AAAAAHHHHH!! I had you that last stok last match for game grrr i went too far and jump out ofthe edge to try to "gimp" you but i failed i shouldve stayed on the edge and it wouldve been game maaaan. lol its okay though i respect my lose fair and square im not dissapointed watsoever against you i respect you for the good player you are. I hope i impressed you in some way with my fox lol but anyways overall fun hanging with you and gfg (good ****ing games)
Doodah- WOW Doodah your like one of the funnest people to hang out with at tournies lol. But yeah good matches with you in doubles really hard to play you and dop in teams GREEN MONKEYS!! lol but yeah it was a fun day now you be the only one who calls me u u a a a a a lol hey remember the little kid in the speedo :laugh: good times.
Sighrax- Even though i didnt get to play you in singles crazzzy games in doubles against you and GM they were some close matches we got you the first set good however gave us ALOT of troubles in the second set had your mindset to WIN lol but yeah gg boi and congrats on 4th singles and 2nd doubles hope to play you 1v1 next time.
Dop- I didnt get to play you in singles or a single match but we did play crazy in doubles. HARD games against you and Doodah it was trouble for me to get your peach considering your a good peach player anyways congrats on third with doodah and good games

Others

HungryBOX- you r funny as heck lol MATHEMATICS SON! anyways heard you and Nick did very good in teams good stuff soo yeah gg peace...SON!
Ted Boosly- gg Ted you teaming with Brian lol uve gotten better and you will keep getting better as time goes on. keep it up boi.
Ted Boosly's bro- GOOD Luigi dude your ganon is nice too just got to get used to those foxes and gimps but ull pass that soon enough your good you got potential. keep iy up boi.

X-treme Play- To tell you the truth i was dissapointed in the way the tournament was set up like cmon singles AND doubles occuring at the same time like thats very messy organization. Maybe if your tournamet was at a better location (where ppl can actually find the place lol) or maybe if the brackets and set up for the players wouldve been more organized, Xtreme Play wouldve gotten good shout outs besides this one. TRUUUUU

OK soo there is my shout outs for the day it was fun fun day. OH WAIT i gots to include one more section to this post:

Girls

Natania Marie- Baby im soo happy that you came that day to the tournament i was sooo excited to see you and we both had fun and thank you lots for the necklace :) You gave me good luck. And its cool that you are like becoming part of the smash community and yah ill teach you how to play smash you'll get my secret uuaa training ;) soo yeah I love you forever and Always. *kisses*
Toya- I guess its cool that you finally came to a REAL/LEGIT tournament but happened that brian didnt do that good in it lol. You'll get passed the whole boredom soon enough.
Michelle- Wow i was like watching one of your matches with Zoro and you did this like crazy float cancel to slap to down smash i was like OOOOOOOOO lol You've gootten better much better than i thought keep it up and youll be one of the good legit smash girls we need more of them.
Amber- WTF!? Vericz ex-girlfriend was there!!??

Picnic outside- Baby, thanks for bringing all that food for us which we ate out in the hot sun but under shade in one of the pool tables outside. Wendys and Chikfilae soo good :)
Thanks again a bunch hun.

SOO yeah overall very good day very cool chilaxing tourny had fun hope you guys did too Peace out

- uuaa

Zoro

Smash Champion
An uuaa post appears less frequently then a solar eclipse

Its true hiroshi is the worst possible match up for me id rather play you then him : (

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Hiroshi- Man you know your good but you really dissapointed me that day when you forfeited it with skrach :( Just keep going and you'll make it you just have to trust me on this. But hey the day itself was fun and cool.
what was the point to keep on playing. i got completely ***** the 1st game and i didnt do anything wrong. the second game, he ***** my 1st 2 stock like nothing, and i was trying so hard. i knew i had no possible way of winning. there was no chance. he was undoubtly 110% the better player. by playing those last 2 stocks i wouldnt have gained anything. and i wouldnt have learned anything. i wasnt having any fun getting ***** so i stopped playing. yeah i beat skrach kinda recently at one of their minitournies. but he was playing for fun and not even that serious. infact, the next day he fvcking ***** the **** out of me in singles at giga. i had to use every single ounce of skill i had, and play perfectly, just to take 1 stock from him, just to have him drop down and kill me like 10 seconds later. if im not having fun then why would i keep playing. this game gets me so mad sometimes. just watching all these guys **** me all the time and not knowing what to do to get better....peace

-hiroshi

h1roshi

Smash Hero
EDIT: "But hey the day itself was fun and cool." um, no it wasnt, i was pissed the whole fvcking day. im getting pretty tired of getting ***** by so many people. im getting sick of my poor performances. ofcourse you had fun. your a fvcking beast and you were ****** everybody, you took 1st in teams with my teammate, which is now leaving me for you, and you got 3rd in singles, i would be fvcking estatic if i were you. PLUS you took home $120. thats free money that i'll never see cuz hiroshi doesnt get better.

its not letting me edit so heres my edit ^^...peace

-hiroshi

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
EDIT: "But hey the day itself was fun and cool." um, no it wasnt, i was pissed the whole fvcking day. im getting pretty tired of getting ***** by so many people. im getting sick of my poor performances. ofcourse you had fun. your a fvcking beast and you were ****** everybody, you took 1st in teams with my teammate, which is now leaving me for you, and you got 3rd in singles, i would be fvcking estatic if i were you. PLUS you took home $120. thats free money that i'll never see cuz hiroshi doesnt get better.

-hiroshi

Well Brian it happens to me too when i see even better players than me taking money that I wont see ever cause theyre better soo i should feel the same way like you when i see them over me when im trying soo hard to get over them. And Brian, Natania says to stop being pessimistic all the time and start to actually act up your gameplay. Emotions is one of the key factors on why a smasher could do bad or get worse sooo let go of that emotion and I guarantee you that you will do alot more better. peace

- uuaa

hungrybox

Smash Legend
I dunno man....If Luis were to team with like another one of you guys and they took first.....
I'd sorta have a "rock up my rectum" feeling.

Brian, at least you got ***** by the ****ing tournament winner......

Eric, you and brian have gotz to team and take 1st place boi!
That would be the ****.
I can almost guarantee that you guys are going to have a harder time at Gigs if MindFREAK comes back....its like a gut feeling except its a **** feeling, you know?

OMG i still can't believe Luis didn't come and I told Brian that TedBoosley was going to team with him....
(No offense, Nick) But my jiggs and boosely's Marth.....Ouch, you know? It would be like Geometry mixed with ****ing pre-calculus.

If Luis can't team with me again, to anyone else, our team will be Mathmaticz.

F-0, that smashfest was too fun afterwards.....

anyways, I hope Eric can come to senses that Doubles in Melee isn't really about winning. Its about going with the friend that always go with to see how much *** you can kick together. If you lose? You still got your buddy to say, "That was one hell of a ****ing run, man!"

I know me and Luis probably are never going to win, but we do a little better each time, and we ****ing have a great time Rather than teaming with someone you know slightly less and aren't even sure how far you are going to get. Once you play on the same team for so long, Synchronization builds up and both team partners start to quickly catch on to eachother's play styles. That's why i think FL's Worst Team has more potential than Mindfreak this Gigabits.

Mathmatics, son.

Terra

Smash Rookie
"Amber- WTF!? Vericz ex-girlfriend was there!!??"

Tah ha, fun stuff.

Soon i'll be playing too. ^.^

For now i'll stick to observing.

pockyD

Smash Legend

-hiroshi
i hope this is an act because it's hilarious

F-0

Smash Apprentice
Ei I think ill give some replies instead of shoutouts cause i post real late on smashboards. I leave for a day, and there's 3 more pages of posts??? Anyway, Sighrax, That 'spanish kid who plays falcon' is me. My name's Nick. Nice to play you for the first time. I wanna try my falco on that falcon. Your pretty nasty. Vericz, "No trash talking WTF?!" Haha. Congratz on getting first. HungryBox, we did so good for our first time teaming. That smashfest was fun, and hilarious, to see all you guys screaming after I pulled off that sexiness. TAPION PUNCH!!! LOL. Brian, I know how mad you get, and I can't say I know how you feel, but please don't stress, man. The more you do, the more pissed you'll get and you won't have fun. I'm real sorry you didn't do well. It's too bad I couldn't play all the really good people that were there, maybe next time, or @ Giga. Uuaa your right about the place. It was a nice place, but they needed better organization, and to fill that guy in on how tournaments are supposed to be done. GG's to all. Hope to play again soon. Downward Spiral pwns!

vericz

Smash Champion
He said it will be mathematicz Smash noob. Anyway, the whole thing about not teaming with brian anymore is a lie, you guys don't be listening. I will be teaming with uuaa any chance we get because we make a nasty team. I'm not saying we are better team than Brian and me it's just cool teaming with another friend and doing well WHILE having fun. Did you guys even listen to Danny and me while we were playing???? We were screaming out "YEAH!" and "NOW!!" like Criss Angel does :laugh: It was so fun, we will see how we do at gigabits danny
MINDFREAK!!

F-0

Smash Apprentice
He said it will be mathematicz Smash noob. Anyway, the whole thing about not teaming with brian anymore is a lie, you guys don't be listening. I will be teaming with uuaa any chance we get because we make a nasty team. I'm not saying we are better team than Brian and me it's just cool teaming with another friend and doing well WHILE having fun. Did you guys even listen to Danny and me while we were playing???? We were screaming out "YEAH!" and "NOW!!" like Criss Angel does :laugh: It was so fun, we will see how we do at gigabits danny
MINDFREAK!!
Yeah, he just yells "NOW!!!!" HAHA!:laugh:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hiroshi, I never do well in singles, and no one from my crew ever wants to team with me because I suck. But I still have fun at tourneys because smash is too fun. You'd have way more fun and you'd probably also play a lot better if you didnt worry so much about how well you play or who you lose to.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Man girls are poppin up everywhere : (

Brian **** you kid
You **** my *** in smash then you cryin about losin stfu Im not that bad.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Ei I think ill give some replies instead of shoutouts cause i post real late on smashboards. I leave for a day, and there's 3 more pages of posts??? Anyway, Sighrax, That 'spanish kid who plays falcon' is me. My name's Nick. Nice to play you for the first time. I wanna try my falco on that falcon. Your pretty nasty. Vericz, "No trash talking WTF?!" Haha. Congratz on getting first. HungryBox, we did so good for our first time teaming. That smashfest was fun, and hilarious, to see all you guys screaming after I pulled off that sexiness. TAPION PUNCH!!! LOL. Brian, I know how mad you get, and I can't say I know how you feel, but please don't stress, man. The more you do, the more pissed you'll get and you won't have fun. I'm real sorry you didn't do well. It's too bad I couldn't play all the really good people that were there, maybe next time, or @ Giga. Uuaa your right about the place. It was a nice place, but they needed better organization, and to fill that guy in on how tournaments are supposed to be done. GG's to all. Hope to play again soon. Downward Spiral pwns!

MATHMATICZ SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man girls are poppin up everywhere : (

Brian **** you kid
You **** my *** in smash then you cryin about losin stfu Im not that bad.
Hehe seeing girls at Gigs is like Danny posting lol.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
I'm not saying we are better team than Brian and me it's just cool teaming with another friend and doing well WHILE having fun.
uuummmmmmm, but you ARE a better team!!!

vericz and uuaa teams for the 1st time in a real tournemant = they take 1st place
vericz and hiroshi team for months = they lose to random *** teams (that marth and samus team from giga, luis and bane from TS5, no offense)

vericz and uuaa = 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
times better than vericz and hiroshi. its a fact. here is another equation to help you guys understand.

(great player + great player) > (great player + sucky noobish player who thinks hes somewhat good sometimes cuz his "great player" teammate pulls the whole team)

and contrary to popular belief, when i get mad, i still play the same way. i dont get worse. i get pissed, and thne i just go back to concentrating and trying to win so hard. but i still get owned and that gets me even more pissed. its hard to have fun when your an extremely competitive player and losing in ANYTHING gets you pissed. "its just a game", yeah, but im STILL losing. and i hate that. fvck this game.

ME AND SHEER SHOULD TEAM TOGETHER. WE BOTH SUCK AND NOBODY WANTS TO TEAM WITH US. AND WE CAN CALL EACH OTHER "NOBODY WANTS TO TEAM WITH US"...peace

-hiroshi

Top Bottom