• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/11/2007 - Xtreme Play - Smash Tournament

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
so im probably still gonna end up making this, or atleast part of this... i'll have my car fixed by then so i will try to go on my own, and if i have to leave because of my gurl, then i will leave early, but i am still going to team with vericz and ****...peace

-hiroshi

vericz

Smash Champion
so im probably still gonna end up making this, or atleast part of this... i'll have my car fixed by then so i will try to go on my own, and if i have to leave because of my gurl, then i will leave early, but i am still going to team with vericz and ****...peace

-hiroshi
What time would you be there till??? Cause if it's not long enough for doubles I'm teaming with that UUUUAAAA!!!!!

Edit- Sorry brian but I gots to team with danny, he asked me when you said you weren't going and I said yeah so we will win gigabits and TS6 instead.

Buttram2006

Smash Cadet
So is this tournament actually in Orlando? If so I'll def hafta come to this. I'm staying at Orange Lake in Orlando for the Week. My brother and I are gonna team. Need directions and info and such. And guarantee that the rules will be MLG or as close as possible.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
HUNGRYBOX IS ABLE TO THROW A SMASHFEST BEFORE THE TOURNEY!

Triple Gasp!

But yeah, most likely i can do a little something something.

How about....

A tournament? Singles? Doubles? Both?! i'm up for it......
MLG Rules, too.

It'll start earlier so there can be an all=day smash affair. Somebody, please reply and suggest when I can do this tourney!
I might do the day before the tourney but Saabs holding it that day too.... its just that i live 8 miles away from Sheraton and Saab...lives in windemere...

Somebody reply please.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
So is this tournament actually in Orlando? If so I'll def hafta come to this. I'm staying at Orange Lake in Orlando for the Week. My brother and I are gonna team. Need directions and info and such. And guarantee that the rules will be MLG or as close as possible.
Yup, this is physically in Orlando, down by the Disney area.

vericz

Smash Champion
Just went to work to check my schedule and I work wednesday and friday night 11pm-6am :(:(:(:(:(:(:(. If we go to saab's to smash is there any way someone can give me a ride to work, about 15-20 minutes from saab's, and pick me up after I get out????????????? I would GREATLY appreciate it. If I don't go I'll miss xtreme play cause no one would drive all the way to my house to get me in the morning :crying:

EDIT- HAVING NO CAR SUUUCCKKKKSS!!!!!!!!!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Just went to work to check my schedule and I work wednesday and friday night 11pm-6am :(:(:(:(:(:(:(. If we go to saab's to smash is there any way someone can give me a ride to work, about 15-20 minutes from saab's, and pick me up after I get out????????????? I would GREATLY appreciate it. If I don't go I'll miss xtreme play cause no one would drive all the way to my house to get me in the morning :crying:

EDIT- HAVING NO CAR SUUUCCKKKKSS!!!!!!!!!
Well if you care more about X-tremeplay than Saab's you could stay the night at my place and maybe we could take you to Sheraton....after all i live really close to it.

vericz

Smash Champion
Well if you care more about X-tremeplay than Saab's you could stay the night at my place and maybe we could take you to Sheraton....after all i live really close to it.
I work friday night, i can't stay the night cause I'll be working. I would need a ride to work and back, because I'm pretty sure no one would want to go to my house in the morning to pick me up since its 40 minutes away

Zoro

Smash Champion
i will eric....i will
I probably couldnt stay at saabs anyway so i can pick u up in the mornin

Zoro

Smash Champion
hahaha
no problem dude
but yea its my parents they is ghey when i go to other ppls places.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Won't you be in Orlando by then?

Can't wait till you become a CFLer :D

anybody know about the super laggy tvs? they get that problem fixed?
I went to the last few Xtreme-Play's, and the TVs seemed just fine to me.

Colin!!! Team with me!!!! I'm good :chuckle:
Sorry, I'm already gonna be teaming with Joe for this and Gigabits (assuming I go to either/both of them). :ohwell:

Ask me sooner! ;)

vericz

Smash Champion
Yeah I asked cause hiroshi wasn't going, and then I just let that out :)

I'm teaming with uuaa for this one, we should team at one of otru's biweekly, the one on the 17th

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
NEWS FLASH! THIS JUST IN! VERICZ IS NO LONGER TEAMING WITH HIROSHI!!1 AS A RESULT OF THIS MADNESS, HIROSHI WILL NEED A TEAMMATE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!! ARE THERE ANY BRAVE SOULS OUT THERE WILLING TO ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE?!?!? (its going to feel weird being at a tournament with vericz and not teaming with him :( ...peace

-hiroshi

hungrybox

Smash Legend
NEWS FLASH! THIS JUST IN! VERICZ IS NO LONGER TEAMING WITH HIROSHI!!1 AS A RESULT OF THIS MADNESS, HIROSHI WILL NEED A TEAMMATE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!! ARE THERE ANY BRAVE SOULS OUT THERE WILLING TO ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE?!?!? (its going to feel weird being at a tournament with vericz and not teaming with him :( ...peace

-hiroshi
We did pretty **** good at my place against everyone else.....

I willing to accept the challenge as long as Luis can find someone else to play with.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
you know Hiroshi and Vericz are going to have to fight each other first round.

Top Bottom