• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/11/2007 - Xtreme Play - Smash Tournament

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
so I'm moving to Orly on the 10th...which means I might make this...but then again, I might be heading off to Jax to see a girl...yeah, well, I do have my priorities.

but anyways, everything Pete said was true, yeah...I'm hoping they've gotten it straightened out by now. .gah, that was annoying. anybody know about the super laggy tvs? they get that problem fixed?
Laggy TVs are not an issue at the new venue. It's pretty big, roomy and nice actually. They have like 10 TVs (normal ones) and all of them were running smash at the last one. I was impressed.

crom: how is the pot going to be distributed? how much is extreme-pay keeping?
I lol'd when I read this for some reason

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
yeah the laggy t.v. issue was dealt with a long time ago. hey pete if you do come and need a partner want to team?

vericz

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure he would go to linguini's tourney instead of this

Edit- I said I would take TS5 but I didn't, so I guess I'm taking this one. . .in doubles AND singles GUYY!!!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hahaha remember when Diego ***** one of these Xtreme play tourneys. What a ****ing bum. Kevin probably won't come to this so lets team.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
ok...so my chances of coming to this dropped to about 5% now...

coandme's memorial service is going on in Jax the same day...and the aforementioned girl is there...so two strikes. heh...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You guys dont know what you're talking about, my bowser/kirby game is all over this! ;)

No but forseriously, if someone would be so kind as to send me a PM that promises that this tourney is worth going to, I'm in for sure!

PS: I don't play Bowser or Kirby. Fox Main 43V3R!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
You guys dont know what you're talking about, my bowser/kirby game is all over this! ;)

No but forseriously, if someone would be so kind as to send me a PM that promises that this tourney is worth going to, I'm in for sure!

was i playing you in friendlies at the last giga...peace

-hiroshi

OTRU...

Smash Champion

good choice bro

Saab

Smash Cadet
i can probably have a smash fest at my house the night befor the turny and i can probably house like 5 or 6 people if anyone is interested i live like 5 minuts away from this so yeah.

vericz

Smash Champion
i can probably have a smash fest at my house the night befor the turny and i can probably house like 5 or 6 people if anyone is interested i live like 5 minuts away from this so yeah.
sounds cool, you got an apt??? WATO might go if we don't have one at hungryboxs. We gots tvs too

Saab

Smash Cadet
o well i was to lazy to read the forum so didnt know hungrybox was having one but your welcome to come to my place if hungryboxes house catches on fire or theres no room.
eh i have a house we had a smashfest at last years MLG so i know my house can house people and have good smashfests lol

vericz

Smash Champion
o well i was to lazy to read the forum so didnt know hungrybox was having one but your welcome to come to my place if hungryboxes house catches on fire or theres no room.
eh i have a house we had a smashfest at last years MLG so i know my house can house people and have good smashfests lol
We may check it out, if we leave hungry's early and go to your place for a smashfest you should house WATO, we are fun :) and are able to stay up VERY late for maximum smashing.

Saab

Smash Cadet
yea i can house WATO. maybe we can crew battle or somthing that'd probably be pretty sweet.

vericz

Smash Champion
yea i can house WATO. maybe we can crew battle or somthing that'd probably be pretty sweet.
Sounds good, I will see what the others are up to. I know hiroshi works fridays until 10. So until then it will probably be me, Al, ray for sure and some maybes would be zoro and uuaa.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Are you part of WATO!!??

:laugh: j/k I'm sure saab won't mind. You said you could house like 6 of us but if there is anymore think we could sleep on any empty space on the floor??? You live with your parents??
I'll sleep in the bathtub for all I care. I don't plan on sleeping actually.
BTW the only chance I have of going is if we don't even smash at my place - that way I can get there earlier in the day. My parents don't want me like going to somebody's house that they don't even know in the nighttime. So we should all just meet there in the afternoon.

Saab

Smash Cadet
yea you can come hungrybox. as for sleeping i have 3 couches a extra bed a recliner and alot of floor. yea i live with my mom but she's cool with it. make sure to bring tvs and cubes. ill pm my adress to whoever needs it

vericz

Smash Champion
yea you can come hungrybox. as for sleeping i have 3 couches a extra bed a recliner and alot of floor. yea i live with my mom but she's cool with it. make sure to bring tvs and cubes. ill pm my adress to whoever needs it
Sounds good, I'll talk to the others about it. We will bring our junk. In total we can bring 2 tvs if everyone in our crew will go. Pm me the address so I can mapquest

Top Bottom