• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/11/2007 - Xtreme Play - Smash Tournament

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I mean in teams, the one time you're not together you'll probably fight each other.

Saab

Smash Cadet
something came up i cant have a smashfest srry i just learned of it yesterday.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Can Joe/Louis not hold one at their place?

Also, it is looking VERY unlikely that I will come to this... :(

There is a concert the same day that my brother is going to, and he is trying to make me go too. I don't think he has bought the tickets yet, though, so there is still hope...

Joe, you should probably look for a backup teammate...

vericz

Smash Champion
Can Joe/Louis not hold one at their place?

Also, it is looking VERY unlikely that I will come to this... :(

There is a concert the same day that my brother is going to, and he is trying to make me go too. I don't think he has bought the tickets yet, though...

Joe, you should probably look for a backup teammate...
He has skrach as backup, and They are holding one but I wouldn't drive from here to orlando just to drive back. Plus unless I get marked off the schedule, I work friday night.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
No were not having a smashfest Colin. But I'm sure the crew will be smashing at the apartment the night before like every other tourney.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
man, its going to suck watching my teammate do 20 times better with somebody else, i guess thats what happens when your always weighing down the team. well i dont know, i kinda wanna try having a puff on my team, ray, im looking at you. anyone else interested in teaming with the nastiest sheik in CFL, even though vericz's sheik is better than mine...peace

-hiroshi

vericz

Smash Champion
man, its going to suck watching my teammate do 20 times better with somebody else, i guess thats what happens when your always weighing down the team. well i dont know, i kinda wanna try having a puff on my team, ray, im looking at you. anyone else interested in teaming with the nastiest sheik in CFL, even though vericz's sheik is better than mine...peace

-hiroshi
Skrach said he would team with you but that's only if colin comes to this. But it seems like colin isn't coming so skrach is teaming with otru.

And ray will be in NY by the time this comes around

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hungrybox I guess we are going to your place for a fest right????
Sure I mean I was originallly going to have it that day so i guess it would be fine. Especially now that I don't have to go all the way to windemere.

I dunno about holding a tournament but I can definately hold a smashfest so I'll just have to see.

Also, to Cash And Renth i suppose, I'm not sure If we could give you a ride its like 50/50....The place is really close to my house....besides I have to take luis and my brother with me in the same car so I can't say anything for sure yet.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
question for hungry box.

are you having a smash fest or not?

if you are i would like to come but...no address makes that impossible

also will it be an all night ACTUAL smashfest or just a small day thing?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm having trouble figuring out how many people are going to this. Can someone give me a good estimate on the probable turnout to this event? I'd be more inclined to show up if I knew it was more than 20.

EDIT: I feel like people are going to read that and say "Who the heck cares if this *nobody* comes?, and so I wanted to say that all I plan on doing is basically increasing the total pot. I'm fine with paying to enter tournies knowing full well I'll never win one.

That just made me think of a good sig. -I do it for the Friendlies-

Well. That's all then.

vericz

Smash Champion
On their website it said last time 50 people went. Right now I would probably guess 25-30+ without counting random locals entering.

Edit- We should try to start an attendance list just to make sure. .

1. vericz
2. hiroshi
3. uuaa
4. zoro
5. Al
6. otru
7. skrach
8. colin ???
9. xYz
10. sheer??
11. D21??
12. saab
13. reno
14. CF
15. vince
16. crom?
17. Manko
18 c@sh
19. renth
20. ted
21. juib
22. bergoth
23. Hungrybox
24. luis
25. Hungryboxs bro???
26. Buttram
27. buttrams bro
28. dguy
29. kram??
30-????- anyone I missed plus all the local scrubs

Dont know If I got everyone but those are people who I know are most likely going

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
On their website it said last time 50 people went. Right now I would probably guess 25-30+ without counting random locals entering.
There were a -lot- of random local/tourists at the last one. With only like 6 good people there, I still made like $150 at it (and Windermere beat us in teams).

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Hungrybox, I can't attend the tournament, but a smashfest would be awesome and I'm not doing anything Friday! Could you PM me your address if you're willing to let me and my crew (just like 3 or 4 other guys) attend?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i will be in tallahassee so you can count me out... see you at the next two tournies this month fellas.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm not going. My brother bought tickets to the concert, so it would be wasting like $50-75 to not go...

Good luck to everyone! :)

Sorry Joe :(

Top Bottom